Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Is it true that Rachel just got an endorsement deal with Kleenex (TM)?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    She was so played.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Not sure why people think it's funny that Nick said he'd do one thing, then did something else. I get that it's a "game", but I'm not seeing the humor here.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Because nearly every one of them lied to each other or betrayed each other practically every day all the way through the show, except Nick. He saved his big lie for when the lie would pay the big bucks. And then a number of them act shocked that he lied.

What is with the Bachelor announcement? It will be really anticlimactic if they announce Sean now.
    Last edited by Rob; 09-11-2012 at 02:12 PM.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    I vote Nick as the new Bachelor. Rachel can come back as one of the 25.

vCash
    Love that Nick did "keep". He's right, he played the game his way. No one gave him any credit for flying low the whole season. Good for him to run away with the whole thing. It would have been different if he and Rachel had been together longer and worked together but he owed her nothing and that's what she got. It is a "game" after all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

What is with the Bachelor announcement? It will be really anticlimactic if they announce Sean now.

I went over to NewFORT today to see if anyone there had any inside info and still nothing. If it is going to be Sean, why the delay in releasing the news? Could be that maybe the ABC execs are holding out for a "name".

I guess we'll see soon as filming is suppose to begin on Saturday!

vCash
    Maybe it'll be Chris Harrison?

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafras View Post
    She was so played.
    She was played when she would have been playing. When you sob and whine and moan about "your man" leaving a GAME SHOW as if he was being immediately sent to the guillotine, you are a liability instead of a teammate. I am so glad Nick got a chance to finally drop so much dead weight. Rachel is possibly the worst game show teammate in the history of reality television.

Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    Not sure why people think it's funny that Nick said he'd do one thing, then did something else. I get that it's a "game", but I'm not seeing the humor here.
    If Nick was honest and told Rachel that he'd choose the "KEEP" option, there is no way she would have picked "SHARE". So both would choose KEEP and both would get zero dollars. Honesty was not an option.

I wouldn't exactly call it "funny" but it's amusing how oblivious Rachel is. She was not only like a lifeless body that Nick had to carry on his bag, but a nattering, whining, sobby body that had to be lugged around. What a piece of work she is... :blech:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Rachel is possibly the worst game show teammate in the history of reality television.
    Flo from TAR3 comes to mind. Zach shouldn't have had to give her a dime of the winnings.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Didn't feel like starting a new thread but is anyone from Canada going to be watching Bachelor Canada when it starts airing on October 3rd?

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/

Just from the few bios of the girls that have been released, it looks like it has some potential especially if a couple are "there for the wrong reason"!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Didn't feel like starting a new thread but is anyone from Canada going to be watching Bachelor Canada when it starts airing on October 3rd?

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/

Just from the few bios of the girls that have been released, it looks like it has some potential especially if a couple are "there for the wrong reason"!!
    I cannot WAIT for this. I was howling reading and watching the interviews that are on the site. A pastor, a Playboy model, and someone named Bubba? How can this not be sheer entertainment? And from the previews they've shown on TV, our Bachelor looks to be a crier! Wheeee!

vCash
    Not a surprise but its Sean as the next Bachelor. Reality Steve said ABC has been in Dallas shooting Sean's opening piece this week. He would know since he lives in Dallas too and I'm sure has many spies feeding him information!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Why in the world would Fleiss post that "when we announce it, you will know why it took so long."

vCash
    Why in the world would Fleiss post that "when we announce it, you will know why it took so long."
    Lord knows why Fleiss posted that on twitter.

I was hoping for new blood but I guess Sean will work as long as he has his shirt off.

I can see the ladies go all crazy over him and more importantly "winning". Hopefully it will be another Ben/Courtney and Jake/Vienna situation as I love it when the lead goes for the most hated girl in the house!!

vCash
    Not a surprise but its Sean as the next Bachelor. Reality Steve said ABC has been in Dallas shooting Sean's opening piece this week. He would know since he lives in Dallas too and I'm sure has many spies feeding him information!
    Ugh!!! This will be so boring!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Lord knows why Fleiss posted that on twitter.
    Maybe it is just because they/ve decided to announce it on the Dancing with the Stars premiere show. So they had to wait to Sept 24 because that is when the premiere is?

vCash
    Oh man, they picked Yawn for the next Bachelor? That guy was so borrrrring. Will likely sit out of that season.

vCash
    Maybe it is just because they/ve decided to announce it on the Dancing with the Stars premiere show. So they had to wait to Sept 24 because that is when the premiere is?
    Yeah the delay was probably nothing to do with making up their minds but just wanting to take advantage of the DWTS all stars premiere as Reality Steve thinks that they'll have Sean in the audience for DWTS premiere on September 24 and then start filming his season later that night.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    Oh man, they picked Yawn for the next Bachelor? That guy was so borrrrring. Will likely sit out of that season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter View Post
    Ugh!!! This will be so boring!
    It looks like there will be at least three of us with some spare time on their hands come January. I'm also passing on the Stepford Husband.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast