Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

vCash
    So where's all this "I've got to behave cause I'm a mommy and need to set a good example" gone to -- out the window cause Emily thinks she's IT? GMAB.
    Crazy about sports!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    So where's all this "I've got to behave cause I'm a mommy and need to set a good example" gone to -- out the window cause Emily thinks she's IT? GMAB.
    I never bought the sweet dear Emily, devoted single mom widow, heartbroken so many times before that the producers and Chris have been shilling at us for years.

I called it from the first time I saw her, especially in comparison to Jillian and Ashley, who sure wanted to be on tv, but had good intentions and never lied about who they really are.

Even Ally, while playing along with the script, had the sense to not lay it on so thick as to back herself into a corner. We knew she had ambitions along with wanting to find a man, and that's OK.

US Weekly has been reporting for some time that Emily and Jef were a complete sham, and that she paid him to keep up the story. I'd love to know what Fleiss and Chris think of their beloved Emily now, and if this will affect casting in the future. Breakups are one thing, and maybe others have been paid off to keep the story going for a time too, but Emily's laid it all out in public now.

vCash
    I'm not sure what Fleiss and ABC are thinking now about their golden girl Emily. If she turns up on DWTS next season, we'll know they have forgiven her.

I do believe that the reason why there will be a JP/Ashley TV wedding after hearing nothing about one for months is because how badly Emily & Jef turned out and Fleiss/ABC want to set up Sean's season with good news instead of the mess that Emily & Jef and to a lesser extent Ben & Courtney have made.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    and to a lesser extent Ben & Courtney have made.
    That one's OK, because they stayed together much much longer than anyone ever thought. I was never a fan of those two, but at least them seem to have given it a real shot, thus proving that they were sincere about each other during the show, and one almost (!) feels bad that in the end it didn't work out.

I don't think Jillian and Ed is the same thing though, because while I think most believed in Jillian, no one ever believed in Ed. She was real, he scammed it.

And with that I see that I am giving this way too much thought

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    There is nothing authentic or talented about Emily. At best she'll get the opportunities that Heidi Montag turns down.
    And here I was thinking she'd be on the "Literary Management" side of the business.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Latest news from Bachelor/ette land:

1. JP & Ashley's wedding will be on December 1st, out in California. I guess with ABC picking up the tab, they can afford to have their family and friends make the trek from the east coast to the west coast. Lets hope they have better weather than Molly and Jason had! So that's wedding number two for a final couple, both from the Bachelorette. Maybe Sean will be the first Bachelor to marry his final 1. Nah, he'll probably last six months at the most!

2. Courtney has moved on to Arie. Pics of them on a date are being shopped around to the tabloids.

3. People Magazine is sorta confirming the Jef/Emily spilt. Still no official word, Emily probably is still working on how to best spin the break up and make sure she gets another People magazine cover!

4. Molly and Jason are expecting a baby next March.

vCash
    Latest news from Bachelor/ette land:

1. JP & Ashley's wedding will be on December 1st, out in California. I guess with ABC picking up the tab, they can afford to have their family and friends make the trek from the east coast to the west coast. Lets hope they have better weather than Molly and Jason had! So that's wedding number two for a final couple, both from the Bachelorette. Maybe Sean will be the first Bachelor to marry his final 1. Nah, he'll probably last six months at the most!

2. Courtney has moved on to Arie. Pics of them on a date are being shopped around to the tabloids.

3. People Magazine is sorta confirming the Jef/Emily spilt. Still no official word, Emily probably is still working on how to best spin the break up and make sure she gets another People magazine cover!

4. Molly and Jason are expecting a baby next March.
    Liking #1 & #4. Thanks for the updates!
    Crazy about sports!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    2. Courtney has moved on to Arie.
    :vomit:

:barf:

:hurl:

It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    LOL, Well Courtney and Arie are from the same area in Arizona?
    I am not surprised about Emily at all. She never was looking for a husband.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    She never was looking for a husband.
    Not on this show, but I'm quite sure if someone with the right resume* comes along, you'll see a big, gaudy wedding splashed all over the tabloids.

*Rich

vCash
    Emily is just a step above a groupie these days.

And I'm hoping Ashley finally got a decent payday from Fleiss for the wedding.

vCash
    Jef and Emily split -- no surprise there.

http://www.people.com/people/article...639494,00.html

This showmance was done months ago but they were trying extend their 15 minutes of fame as long as possible.

vCash
    Emily has gotten two short engagements and 4 People magazine covers. Hope it was all worth it for her "career"!

Be interesting to see if she picks up with Leinart or some other athlete next!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Courtney & Arie? Ugh. He is getting around though. Wasn't he hangin with Karina Smirnoff at some event?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Courtney & Arie? Ugh. He is getting around though. Wasn't he hangin with Karina Smirnoff at some event?
    Reality Steve has been saying for months that Arie is a real jerk and that his record of dating has been suspect at best. So of course all the Arie fans gave RS grief like they always do when RS comes out with the dirt on their favorite. Needless to say the Arie fans have been quite over his hook up with Courtney.

I'm not going to lie, the meltdown by Jemily fans, especially over at Joker's update has been a fun read. and interesting.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    TMZ has the Courtney Arie photos.

vCash
    Just want to give everyone a heads up that the word on the net today is that Emily Maynard is coming back AGAIN as the Bachelorette!

I guess Fleiss would know by now if he has a potential lead in final 8/9 girls that are left in Sean's season ( they are up in Alberta right now with the final 8/9) and if its already been decided that Emily is coming back he must not have a favorite from the potential Sean reject pile.

The Hendricks must either not care or are gnashing their teeth at poor Ricki being subjected to this stupid show one more time!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Seriously??? After all the stuff that's come out about her, is anyone going to watch yet another charade of wanting to find true love and putting her kid first?

I can only imagine the guys when they get out of the limo - dear lord, not again.

vCash
    Filming doesn't start till March so I guess there is a chance that this whole bringing back Emily will fizzle out. Roberto was the first choice for this new season of the Bachelor but before the cameras could be turned on, he found a girlfriend on his own and backed out. Could happen with Emily, especially if she heads out to LA and works on her "career" and ends up meeting someone rich and famous.

Quick, someone get Matt Leinart on the phone and tell him to put the clipboard down and save us all from another Emily Season!!!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    How ridiculous. She was so boring, why would they want her back?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast