Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Just finished watching last night's episode. Wow, did Nick ever railroad Rachel. Great example of sexism. That was a verbal version of punching somebody in the face. Over. And over. And over again...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Do y'all get some nice shade living under those rocks of yours??
    I'm enjoying my shade, thanks for asking
    Truly, I'm more comfortable with lots of the music from the 60's, plenty from the 70's and the 80's is more from what is played in hockey/lacrosse circles -- too much of what was played back then felt "heavy" for me I tend to know song names better than who sang what from those eras. Guess that fact that I could be Ed's mother only proves why he likely knows the song and I don't I don't really care. I didn't like the song and the group was OK.

Oh yeah, I also thought it great that only ONE person seemed to know what the hell that song was about so BIG kudos to Nick for that.

Peter -- I am with you about how Nick railroaded his way to getting the couple HE wanted to take to the final. As much as Rachel tried to stand up for her "friend" he just kept at it til she finallly surrendered. I realize that from the point of view of playing the game he was probably right but I still felt bad for Rachel. Perhaps if they had been more of a "couple" and for longer, she might not have caved in as she did.
    Crazy about sports!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Peter -- I am with you about how Nick railroaded his way to getting the couple HE wanted to take to the final. As much as Rachel tried to stand up for her "friend" he just kept at it til she finallly surrendered. I realize that from the point of view of playing the game he was probably right but I still felt bad for Rachel. Perhaps if they had been more of a "couple" and for longer, she might not have caved in as she did.
    I'm wondering if the shocking thing that happens at the finale is that before the awarding of the money happens, Rachel says she's out and wants nothing to do with it. This way she gets to show her loyalty to her friends but forfeits all the cash...

vCash
    I'm wondering if the shocking thing that happens at the finale is that before the awarding of the money happens, Rachel says she's out and wants nothing to do with it.
    I haven't read the spoilers, but Chris Harrison is quoted as saying that what happens is "disturbing". I doubt he'd say that about what you described above.

vCash
    Fleiss is making noise on twitter that today will be the day to announce the new Bachelor. Who knows if this is remotely true.

With the chatter that Roberto has a girlfriend and Arie being told "no thanks" and then him releasing a statement to save face that he's off to race full time, I guess it will be Sean though I'm holding out hope that it will be someone new to the franchise.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I wonder why they didn't want Arie? Was he a PITA during filming? Everyone I know who watches liked him the best. I heard Roberto also made an announcement that he doesn't want it - is that true?
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I wonder why they didn't want Arie? Was he a PITA during filming? Everyone I know who watches liked him the best. I heard Roberto also made an announcement that he doesn't want it - is that true?
    I've thought all along that Arie wouldn't get cast cause of his connection to producer Cassie, that Fleiss and company would not want to open that can of worms in relation to the lawsuit over discrimination.

I've never seen anything official from Roberto, just that Tenley & Kip have both said he's not interested and all the sleuthing over at NewFORT that he's been seeing Chelsea from Survivor. He could easily be in the running still, along with Sean.

Arie is the only one who has issued a statement saying "I'm not interested in being the Bachelor" but according to Reality Steve, that was just a save face release as according to Steve's source, Arie was interested, he just wasn't picked.

Beach Bum
    vCash

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Reality Steve reports that Chris moved to Maryland to open a restaurant near my house! He is doing it with the Chef of Cava and Sugo (in Bethesda, NoVa, and Rockville). Arie, Kalon, and Ed are supposed to be investing. Wet paint says Chris will be watching the BP3 finale at Sugo in Rockville Monday. 5 mins from my office If there were tons of them there I might have to go watch the antics, but just Chris? Nah.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Reality Steve reports that Chris moved to Maryland to open a restaurant near my house! He is doing it with the Chef of Cava and Sugo (in Bethesda, NoVa, and Rockville). Arie, Kalon, and Ed are supposed to be investing.
    How strange! According to abc.com, Chris Bukowski is a "Corporate Sales Director". He is a chef in his spare time??

Beach Bum
    vCash
    How strange! According to abc.com, Chris Bukowski is a "Corporate Sales Director". He is a chef in his spare time??
    No, the chef is a fairly well known chef around here who is a partner in at least 3 restaurants. Chris is going to partner with this chef in a new venture. So I guess he'll be the sales and marketing guy and maybe the host with the "most."

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    No, the chef is a fairly well known chef around here who is a partner in at least 3 restaurants. Chris is going to partner with this chef in a new venture. So I guess he'll be the sales and marketing guy and maybe the host with the "most."

The most what ??

vCash

The most what ??
    Ego?

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    Ego?
    heckles, you are always much too kind. You need to go out on a limb more often.

vCash
    Just a reminder that tonight is the most disturbing finale in Bachelor Pad history!

From the spoilers, I think the show will be pretty darn good.

And Fleiss is tweeting this morning that he hopes to have a decision on the new Bachelor Today. I won't be holding my breath on that!

vCash
    So glad that Nick chose Keep! Rachel's reaction is hilarious. "tell me why you schmuck"

vCash
    Love, love, love that Nick did "keep".

He's right, no one was talking about "winning $125,000". He took a chance on "keep" and won. Rachel took a chance on "share" and lost. And that's the nature of the game.

vCash
    Oh. My. God. The best ending ever! Nick is one of the few who understands that it's a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
    Oh. My. God. The best ending ever! Nick is one of the few who understands that it's a game.
    Loved it!
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

Beach Bum
    vCash
    That was hilarious!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast