Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

vCash
    Reality Steve is up with his recap. I found it amusing, if anyone cares to read. You just have to skim over his fight with Holly and a couple of pages of reader emails (well those can be amusing too).

He mention that Reid moved on from Paige, very very quickly.

vCash
    I miss Melissa.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post

I found Erika Rose somewhat likable last summer, but she's coming across as really bratty this summer.
    I think she's worse than bratty.

vCash
    I like Erica. They should have brought Melissa and Gia back. I know Gia is dating but.. I am kinda disappointed so far. We need people that we love to hate.. someone like Vienna and shit breath Kasey.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I thought the whole thing was de-lishus.

I had a million comments while I was watching, but now I think I'll just remind myself to take notes next week.

vCash
    Can't watch the video cause I'm in Canada, eh!
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I thought the whole thing was de-lishus.

I had a million comments while I was watching, but now I think I'll just remind myself to take notes next week.
    Please take notes Jenny as from the previews the season only looks to get better, especially after the annoying twins and delusional David are gone.

Fleiss took to twitter yesterday over the low ratings (around 4.4 million watched) asking why people didn't watch, so I hope ABC won't be pulling the plug on this show. If they do, hopefully one of the cable networks will pick it up as there is so much potential in all these folks wanting to extend their 15 seconds of fame.

Just curious, did Bachelor Canada start yet with that ex CFL player?

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I think that Jaclyn is gearing up to be awful.

Too bad they didn't get Jenna - she'd have filled in for Melissa/Michelle.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    I read an interview with Jenna (why I read this crap is one thing and why I can remember reading is another) where she said that she was on the final list of contestants and at the last moment was pulled. Not sure who she lost out to, as she was one of the bigger names to come from Ben's season.

I guess they wanted Jaclyn, Rachel and Blakeley for the whole frenemy story line and Lindzi cause she was the one all the guys wanted to meet so it must have come down to her and Jamie and I'm not sure why Jamie was cast over Jenna. If the crazy rantings that Jamie has posted about having a boyfriend but she still went on Bachelor Pad and its all Chris' fault she cheated on said boyfriend that she put on facebook that Reality Steve brought over to his blog yesterday, maybe that's why!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Fleiss took to twitter yesterday over the low ratings (around 4.4 million watched) asking why people didn't watch, so I hope ABC won't be pulling the plug on this show. If they do, hopefully one of the cable networks will pick it up as there is so much potential in all these folks wanting to extend their 15 seconds of fame.
    I have to wonder how many people are clearing their schedules for the Olympics, and not starting any new series until it's over.

Plus, in summer I'm influenced by weather. If it's nice out, I'll skip shows just to sit out on the deck, like so many others in northern climates who want to maximize their sunshine and outdoor time while they can. I pvr some shows, but if they pile up too much I'll end up deleting without ever watching.

Another explanation might be what a dud Bachelorette was. If you weren't watching, you might have missed all the promos, and not have interest in seeing the same guys again. And maybe there's just too much similar competition with BB, Glass House, Real World, Jersey Shore and the like.

If it goes to cable, I really hope that it's a network we get in Canada, and that we get it in real time instead of months later. The advantage might be that they can save money on censors

vCash
    Just curious, did Bachelor Canada start yet with that ex CFL player?
    Not yet; I think this fall?

vCash
    Just a reminder for those not tuning into taped Olympic coverage tonight, its time for episode 2!

Over/Under of the number of times Ed is shown drunk?!? I'll go with 3!

vCash
    What if he's drunk the entire episode?
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    I think I need brain bleach after that last scene with Ed!

Chris is just awful, leading Blakeley on like that. Can't stand him.

vCash
    Well glad that Jamie decided to send boring Ryan home over Ed as Ed and his pickle were made for this show!

vCash
    so who got voted off? I missed it. Too busy watching the Olympics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    so who got voted off? I missed it. Too busy watching the Olympics.
    The twins kept arguing with each other over who knows what and Britney decides she wants to leave. This upsets Erica as she has a crush on David and during the wild pool party, she and David made out. Britney gets her way and in the early morning, after keeping the entire house up all night with their fighting, they leave. Chris Harrison informs the group at the cocktail party that all the girls are safe for this elimination cause the twins left.

Then Kalon decides to play puppet master and gets his new girlfriend Lindzi to get her former cast mates to vote out Ryan cause he is creepy. Lindzi, Rachel, Jaclyn and Blakeley all vote him out. Reid gets wind of this and he sees his chance to get Ed out and he wants to save his friend Ryan. So he gets Donna, Erica Rose and Sarah to all vote for Ed, who is carrying a vote from the competition cause he was voted as the worst. Sarah's vote is a big WTF as the night before, she and Ed were in the boom-boom room (that's Fleiss dumb name for the hook up room) doing whatever under the sheets. Sarah cries, tells Ed she voted for him, he gets upset and it turns out Jamie is the deciding vote. Ryan had been her partner and since she was desperate to hook up with fugly Chris, she votes Ryan out. All good stuff!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Then Kalon decides to play puppet master and gets his new girlfriend Lindzi to get her former cast mates to vote out Ryan cause he is creepy.
    Creepy in the "his tan is so daaaaark" sense? Bachelor Pad: Aryan Nation continues next Monday at 8pm!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    so anyone still watching this show?

vCash
    I watched last night.

Chris sure thinks highly of himself. Either that or he was reading from Fleiss' script really well.

I hope poor Jamie didn't watch or if she did, with lots of booze to numb the pain. Girl needs professional help.

Ed & Jaclyn's "date" was actually pretty nice.

Who would have thought that Kalon would turn out to be one of the better guys!!? And from the previews, it looks like things get serious with him and Lindzi.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast