View Poll Results: Which ice dancer has slept with the most world champions?

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alexander Zhulin

41 29.71%
  • Christopher Dean

5 3.62%
  • Nikolai Morozov

89 64.49%
  • Other...explain

3 2.17%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    at this poll. It probably should be opened up to both sexes to answer the burning question "who is figure skating's biggest slore?"
    It's Ludmila Skatelikehellova. Everyone knows that.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    Last edited by Angelwings201; 07-23-2012 at 12:51 PM. Reason: no point

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelwings201 View Post
    What's wrong with this thread? These are young people, who could be your kids, do you think they deserve to have their personal lives discussed like this? I think it's time to get back to the topic of skating. This is not supposed to be a filthy gossip rag! And don't tell me to lighten up, because I care about them as more than just fodder for your low-brow form of entertainment, it's disgusting!
    ITA. Thanks.

vCash

Chris Dean = 53
    Alexander Zhulin = 49
    Nikolai Morozov = 36

YEAH!
    vCash
    What about some love for the pairs skaters.... Totmianina has Vassiliev, Plushenko, and Yagudin, while Gordeeva has Grinkov, Zhulin, Browning, and Kulik (not WC but OGM).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    What about some love for the pairs skaters.... Totmianina has Vassiliev, Plushenko, and Yagudin, while Gordeeva has Grinkov, Zhulin, Browning, and Kulik (not WC but OGM).
    Ludmila still wins.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    Morozov has slept with so many people that I'm convinced I have as well in another life. (I don't remember it though)

cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Gordeeva and Zhulin? Or Browning? When? How? Why?
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    She was the rebound girl after Ludmila Skatelikehellova.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Karpenko View Post
    Morozov has slept with so many people that I'm convinced I have as well in another life. (I don't remember it though)
    Your past life talk has me wondering if he's one of my jittery, ill-tempered ancestors. Thanks a lot.

I can call the moon a pear, but it doesn't make it so. -- kwanfan1818

vCash
    What's wrong with this thread? These are young people, who could be your kids, do you think they deserve to have their personal lives discussed like this? I think it's time to get back to the topic of skating. This is not supposed to be a filthy gossip rag! And don't tell me to lighten up, because I care about them as more than just fodder for your low-brow form of entertainment, it's disgusting!
    Actually, they are all consenting adults (Christopher Dean is probably old enough to be my father) and can do whatever they want with each other. But since they are in the public eye - and some of them are not very discrete - fans are bound to speculate. And some of these relationships certainly impacted the skating of the parties involved.

That said, this thread isn't my cup of tea, either.

vCash
    Then why did you click on it? The title is a pretty good clue as to what it's about.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemgirl View Post
    Actually, they are all consenting adults (Christopher Dean is probably old enough to be my father) and can do whatever they want with each other. But since they are in the public eye - and some of them are not very discrete - fans are bound to speculate. And some of these relationships certainly impacted the skating of the parties involved.

That said, this thread isn't my cup of tea, either.
    Last edited by Angelwings201; 07-23-2012 at 12:55 PM. Reason: np

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by falling_dance View Post
    Your past life talk has me wondering if he's one of my jittery, ill-tempered ancestors. Thanks a lot.

I would rep you so hard if I could.

vCash
    Like I said, this forum has really fallen to a new low. Whether or not someone is old enough to be your dad or granddad, shouldn't have anything to do with decency. Yes, they can do whatever they want, does that mean you should discuss it? Being in the public eye is one thing when you are a super movie star, but these people, and some of them ARE young people, Maia, Meryl, Tanith and Tessa, do not deserve this from their skating fans. They are athletes, working to do their best and to be talked about in this shameless fashion is just inexcusable. I hope you are all shamed into thinking twice before you post such MEAN things about such nice and incredibly talented people.
    You registered and started commenting because FSU has fallen to a new low?

Look, you were concerned about the skaters' ages, I pointed out that they aren't kids. Maia Shibutani just turned 18, so technically even she is no longer covered by the forum rules (no gossip about underage skaters). All the others are adults, not kids, and as I stated earlier, quite a few of them are very forthcoming about their relationships. It's hardly a secret that Tanith Belbin is involved with Charlie White and was once involved with Evan Lysacek. Morozov was married to Navka and Bourne, that's public record. I'm not going to stalk any skaters and they deserve to live their lives like anyone else. But if the skaters choose not to be private and discrete about their relationships, why should fans be expected to preserve this non-existent privacy?

I don't view actors as less deserving of privacy than skaters, BTW. But information that's made public is just that - public.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemgirl View Post
    You registered and started commenting because FSU has fallen to a new low?

Look, you were concerned about the skaters' ages, I pointed out that they aren't kids. Maia Shibutani just turned 18, so technically even she is no longer covered by the forum rules (no gossip about underage skaters). All the others are adults, not kids, and as I stated earlier, quite a few of them are very forthcoming about their relationships. It's hardly a secret that Tanith Belbin is involved with Charlie White and was once involved with Evan Lysacek. Morozov was married to Navka and Bourne, that's public record. I'm not going to stalk any skaters and they deserve to live their lives like anyone else. But if the skaters choose not to be private and discrete about their relationships, why should fans be expected to preserve this non-existent privacy?

I don't view actors as less deserving of privacy than skaters, BTW. But information that's made public is just that - public.
    Last edited by Angelwings201; 07-23-2012 at 12:56 PM. Reason: np

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    at this poll. It probably should be opened up to both sexes to answer the burning question "who is figure skating's biggest slore?"
    great. another poll Kwan won't win.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    Persistent rumors over the years. Scott Hamilton was another rumor. If you google some of these names (for example Gordeeva + Browning) google actually pops up with "Gordeeva Browning affair".

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymer Bob View Post
    I understand this is not GoldenSkate, but is this poll really necessary?
    If we used that standard, there wouldn't be any polls at all.

hmmm...maybe that's not such a bad idea
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Well ok, I guess there is just no appealing to decency where you are concerned.
    And apparently with you there's no appealing to common sense. If the thread offends you, don't read it.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast