Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    Dimitri was awesome last night.

vCash
    I kind of feel bad for Elena. Although Elena's little jacket was way too much look for a baby, Melissa was clearly the one who deserved the boot last night.

I think everybody wants Comrade Snape as a boyfriend. I was rolling with his comment about Heidi's 108 kids. Why have we not seen footage or pictures of him dancing?!?

Next week's episode sounds promising: the avant garde challenge. Go big or go home! (Elena would have rocked this, and I suspect Melissa will fail it.)

vCash
    Sonja should have put blue cuffs on those pants.

Christopher's dress looks like a walking rag bag.

Loved Dmitry's - very "Euro" looking.

Elena's jacket would have looked darling with a bright red jumper style dress. But her colors....

Fabio's was cute but I would have liked some navy in the hat - and the hat looked a little small.

I thought Melissa's was cute for a wedding or other engagement.

vCash
    Yes, have to admit that this "baby" episode turned out better than expected. Lots of funny, but I watched online and found myself scrolling through to get to the actual runway show because seriously the episode could have been cut to 30 minutes (cut out some of the baby crying stuff ) Hey, Sonjia gets a win (when she was acting like this was a very bad challenge and not for her?!!) Oh well, a good 3 piece outfit and well made, but I liked Fabio's, and I liked his attitude better. I didn't like so much the mother outfit that Sonjia made. Also, how could the designers not have guessed they'd have to make outfits for the Moms too? That was so not a surprise, so it shouldn't have been such a shock for them.

Goodbye to Elena. She is auf'ed finally for something she made that was not bad. Melissa's was so much worse and I thought Melissa was going to get the boot. Too bad. Really hard to tell who will make the final three. But since I've seen the collections, I'm guessing (hoping) Dimitri makes it, along with Chris, and either Fabio or Melissa. Fabio, Melissa, and Sonjia made final collections that ain't that great. Of the three, Melissa has perhaps more hits than misses. Altho' I'm not that happy with Dimitri's styling of his models for his final collection and did not like several of his pieces, I do think that Dimitri and Chris were the best designers this season on PR, with Sonjia a distant third and Melissa fourth, Fabio, fifth. Based on the final collections, Chris is probably the winner if he made final three. I think Elena with her Final Collection (which will not be aired) had some time to really think it through and she put together a good, cohesive runway show. She gave the judges, et al, a final big F*** You!

Ahhhh, Dimitri -- I love him! Couldn't find any vids of him dancing, but I found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsVJZn1m5qs

Really coool -- Dimitri's closet... he loves shoes, and striped fabrics. That final outfit had me agape! Oh well, hands off people... Dimitri Shokolov is my dance partner!

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    OK, I'm trying to avoid reading the above (I Tivo'ed last night's episode and won't watch til the weekend) but did everyone already see the lineup for the second PR all-stars?

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/proj...on-2/designers

There's a lot of divas in that there show.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    casanova looks like bert lahr in makeup as the cowardly lion
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I am delighted by Tim's goodbye to Elena:

"What will we ever do now without &#!*, &#!*, &#!*, &#!*, &#!*, &#!*"

vCash
    oh crap, esosa

I guess we'll never get Beefcake back now.

vCash
    There is an Elena'a closet too. She comes off much better than she did on the show. And, she is amazingly talented. I don't care for her style (for me), but no denying she's really good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFdSX...feature=relmfu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Comrade Snape is my hero. That line "I forgot I was a father" had me roaring. And his throwaway comment about Heidi having 100 kids - classic.
    Dmitry's lines in last night's episode had me

Not crazy about the baby challenge, but most of them coped pretty well.

vCash
    Wendy Pepper

No, I'm still not over Austin not making the finals that season.

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Wendy Pepper

No, I'm still not over Austin not making the finals that season.
    I blame the idiot Access Hollywood host. I forgot her name.

vCash
    This second all stars has all the ingredients of a world class drama queen shitstorm. I can't wait!

Oh, and I HATE Wendy Pepper.

vCash
    Wendy was twisted, but that buckle corset dress she made in her final collection was one of my all-time favorite PR designs. I hope she brings more of that.

Melissa totally deserved the boot this week, but Elena's skated by so many times that I really can't feel sorry for her finally going.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    What's Dimitry's last name? I know I saw it on the show but I've forgotten. I'll look him up on dancesportinfo and see if he's on there. (No guarantee there'd be pictures or video, but there might at least be results, depending on where he competed.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    What's Dimitry's last name?
    Snape.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Snape.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    What's Dimitry's last name? I know I saw it on the show but I've forgotten. I'll look him up on dancesportinfo and see if he's on there. (No guarantee there'd be pictures or video, but there might at least be results, depending on where he competed.)
    Dmitry Sholokhov.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by succubus View Post
    Oh, and I HATE Wendy Pepper.
    In the promo, she made some comment about how she should have won her season and I just laughed out loud.

I'm actually looking forward to this season of All Stars, more so than last season. I could do without Emilio and Wendy, but they'll make it interesting for sure. I'll be rooting for Althea and Uli.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Melissa should have been aufed for the horrible mom outfit and the Baby's First Happy Hour dress. Although all the girls' looks were bad, I have to say. Elena's three pieces did not go together and Christopher's was pretty sad-looking by the time it hit the runway. Still, Heidi was the client, she told him what she wanted, and he gave it to her, so of course he won.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast