Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Beach Bum
    vCash
    Forgot this was on last night. Oh well, it repeats a lot.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Maybe I am not paying enough attention, but I haven't understood Gunnar's dislike of Christpher at all. Christopher seems like a normal, decent guy. I am already fast forwarding through everything Gunnar is saying to the camera. Can't stand him. My favs so far are Ven (I do not find him arrogant at all), Demetri (who looked stunned whenn they announced he was in the "safe" group - I think he was expecting to be one of the top 3), and Sonjia. I like them as people, as well as designers. They are clearly in a class by themselves.

One of the blogs on the Lifetime site ends this episode recap with this:

"And then there were 14. I know I harped on this in my last blog, but you do not want to miss Episode 3 — there is a cliffhanger that will leave you speechless!"

Very interesting...

vCash
    Yes, I like Christopher as well. Gunner is a bit of an ass. Gunner said that there wasn't room for both of them in the first episode.

The apron dress made me laugh. It was so ugly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy25 View Post
    Maybe I am not paying enough attention, but I haven't understood Gunnar's dislike of Christpher at all. Christopher seems like a normal, decent guy. I am already fast forwarding through everything Gunnar is saying to the camera. Can't stand him. My favs so far are Ven (I do not find him arrogant at all), Demetri (who looked stunned whenn they announced he was in the "safe" group - I think he was expecting to be one of the top 3), and Sonjia. I like them as people, as well as designers. They are clearly in a class by themselves.

One of the blogs on the Lifetime site ends this episode recap with this:

"And then there were 14. I know I harped on this in my last blog, but you do not want to miss Episode 3 — there is a cliffhanger that will leave you speechless!"

Very interesting...
    ITA.
    I can't stand Gunnar; he plays into every stereotype - not in a good way.

I guess we'll be sure to watch next week!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    Oh, YAY! I went to the web page and looked at the dresses. Ven's was on a whole other level than the rest. I was hoping his won. That dress is gorgeous, regardless of what it's made of. Stunning!

vCash
    Snape's dress was fabulous, but I guess it wasn't fun enough or obviously candy enough. I don't have a problem with him not winning, but I do have a problem with Gunner being in the top three instead of him.

I also have a problem with Andrea not being in the bottom three.

This was an interesting challenge. Loathed the bottom three and Andrea's, but I really, really liked everyone else's.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    They do some version of this every season.

vCash
    I wonder if Dimitri got dinged by the judges for his t-shirt top? Not exactly a creative use of candy to cut up a shirt into an Anya style tee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    Snape's dress was fabulous, but I guess it wasn't fun enough or obviously candy enough. I don't have a problem with him not winning, but I do have a problem with Gunner being in the top three instead of him.

I also have a problem with Andrea not being in the bottom three.

This was an interesting challenge. Loathed the bottom three and Andrea's, but I really, really liked everyone else's.
    My favorite was Christophers, but since he already had immunity from winning last week, they didn't even put him in the top three (over Gunner)?

vCash
    I finally watched it on On Demand. No question, for me that Ven won. His dress was fabulous! I really liked Dimitri's dress, as well. I don't care that the top was just tee shirt fabric, He handled the midriff and skirt beautifully. I liked Gunnar's dress, but the peplum was weird, in the back. I didn't like the way it stuck out in front, then was flat in the back. I thought Dimitri deserved top 3 more than Gunnar. I thought Sonjia's was good, but not deserving of the praise she got. The rest were meh. I thought Buffi's was hideous. And Alicia's was a freak show. I don't know why Alicia was not in the bottom 3.

vCash
    Anyone watching or is everyone watching the Olympics tonight?? I'm dvr'ing the Olympics as I can't stay up late enough to see it all. So I'm watching PR.

I just want to say that all the "I can't believe we don't have more time" whining is bizarre. How did these people try out for this show without knowing how it works? The time constraints are nothing new.

vCash
    Judy Collins is NOT taking this seriously. She needs to take her passive-aggressive b/s and go home.

However, Christopher needs to strap on a pair.

Gunnar's gown was awful, I can't believe it's in the top two. Pokemon was very gracious in his compliments re: Gunnar.

Yul Brynner's gown was gorgeous, but he is soooo full of himself.

Snape and Goth Barbie should have been in the top two, IMHO.

Widow's Peak & Ms. Birkenstocks are toast.

vCash
    Your nicknames crack me up, Fergus. And what's worse is that while I can't remember half their real names, I know exactly who you are talking about.

I can't believe that white mess made the top two. I don't think the idea was bad, but the execution was so atrocious.

Something really exciting better happen before it is over after all the "don't miss" admonitions about this episode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    I can't believe that white mess made the top two. I don't think the idea was bad, but the execution was so atrocious.
    Even more atrocious than Gunnar's kneesocks! *gag*

Something really exciting better happen before it is over after all the "don't miss" admonitions about this episode.
    I hope the "don't miss" was Kenley's guest starring role.

ETA: Wowzers, Judy Collins booked!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Even more atrocious than Gunnar's kneesocks! *gag*

I hope the "don't miss" was Kenley's guest starring role.

ETA: Wowzers, Judy Collins booked!!!!
    I feel like rather than winning something, Ven is being punished by having to spend a day with Kenley.

As for Judy Collins--after the whole thing on the runway about wanting to be there...WTF? And are more of them seriously leaving?

Think they'll bring people back or let the season be shortened????

vCash
    Think they'll bring people back or let the season be shortened????
    If they do, I hope it's Chris March!!!

vCash
    As for Judy Collins--after the whole thing on the runway about wanting to be there...WTF? And are more of them seriously leaving?
    I was sort of wondering why they weren't showing *any* interviews with her during the whole episode. I guess now we know ...

podcast mistress
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    vCash
    I missed the very end. What happened?
    In my spare time, I like to interview figure skating legends.

vCash
    ^ Judy Collins left in the middle of the night.

Goth Barbie and Buffi the Good Taste Slayer just sit there drinking their Sanka and chattin' about it like nothing happened. Weird.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i expected irina to turn around and throw off that isadora duncan scarf and force the judges to look at that diaper flap gunnar sewed into the back. if it had won, i would bet any amt of money that irina would refuse to wear it.

christopher needs to be slapped repeatedly. he cried like he was describing genocide.

so since judy collins ran away from home, will raoul come back?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast