Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

vCash

Project Runway 10 Starts Tonight

I didn't see a thread.....marathon on Lifetime today. I didn't know.....hadn't seen any promos. Are we over it yet? New designers this season, so that's a plus because that means new DRAMA!

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway/
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    I see that Gunnar Deatherage made it this time around.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveRinger View Post
    I didn't see a thread..
    Where is that lazy Beefcake?

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    One of our very own posters will probably be seen each episode! He is heading up the hair/makeup team. I can't remember what his username is here or if he has posted any time recently but keep a look out for Johnny when they send the models for their hair and makeup.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I see that Gunnar Deatherage made it this time around.

Why did I agree to take an extra shift tonight?

vCash
    Looking forward to this, as always!

vCash
    BUMP! Road to runway on now--it's an introduction to the new contestants and they're talking to previous winners. Anya's on now. She's engaged.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    YAY for PR!

vCash
    They have the kook going this season--they really did some anti-Wretchen focus groups So far, I like them all. And WHEEE, THE LEANIMAL IS A JUDGE!
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Massapequa represents!!!
    Last edited by Fergus; 07-20-2012 at 02:32 AM.

vCash
    An article in TV Guide said 2 unnamed PR contestants will quit. One actually packs up in the middle of the night and just leaves.

vCash
    All right y'all. Let's get real for a second and admit that the REAL reason we're all watching this show is for the Lifetime previews. An Officer and A Murderer? What woman wouldn't want to watch women be helpless victims over and over?!!

vCash
    I think the Lady Gaga type designer will suffer on this show with the time constraints. So will Ven with his couture looks. Unless he's this season's Rami?

I hope this season is more about the fashion and less mean girls or obvious winner from day one.

I'm just happy to have Tim Gunn back on my screen again.

Have they outlawed glue sticks this season? And sewing the model into the clothes?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    All right y'all. Let's get real for a second and admit that the REAL reason we're all watching this show is for the Lifetime previews. An Officer and A Murderer? What woman wouldn't want to watch women be helpless victims over and over?!!
    I'm looking forward to it!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Auditions made them look like a talented group. In the workroom, not so much.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Whatttt I didn't know it was starting up again! Yes!

That's funny, cause I actually just started watching season 2 on dvd again the other day, and totally converted my mom into a fan. Now I can convince her that we should buy more seasons, and then watch together for bonding time. Win-win!

vCash
    Gunnar is already grating on me. He's like all the bitchy contestants from previous seasons rolled up into one. Talk about "death rage."

Chris or whatever his name was won on the strength of his pre-made dress. It was stunning, but the LBD was unremarkable.

I think Ven should've won. His pink mini was well sewn and connected with that amazing bustier, though I could've dome without the pleats in the pants.

Kooan is just kooky.

I think two female contestants will quit, perhaps Elena, Sonjia (sp?) or the professor.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Auditions made them look like a talented group. In the workroom, not so much.
    this. Apart from Ven, most of that stuff was poorly made, ill fitting and weird. When you make size 0 models look fat, you've done a really bad job. He understands fabric and clearly made the first dress based on the 2nd. I'm not so certain Chris actually made the dress that won.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    ita. chris's black dress was unremarkable at best, i dont think it fit her right and there was a poorly placed addl bump of fabric on one hip.

his winning dress didnt have such a great bodice. it was ok on the model but i dont think it was all that flattering on that part of her body either.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    his winning dress didnt have such a great bodice. it was ok on the model but i dont think it was all that flattering on that part of her body either.
    The bodice reminded me of the wicketty-whack Nikki Hilton dress that Marla tossed together a billion seasons ago.

But the bottom was rather lovely.

I like old Judy Collins lady! I hope she isn't the one to ditch it......

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast