Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    *snort*

I still do think it's a shame that Evan was not given a TV special. Brian and Scott got theirs; Scott got a few, didn't he?
    Ahem, I guess we should stay tuned for possible reality tv offerings ... I believe Scott H got more than a few tv specials. Kurt B has had zillions in Canada and in the U.S. Sure is a different world we're living in these days than the era in which Kurt, Brian B, Scott H, Dorothy H, and even Tara and Michelle had their skating on tv specials. These days its fashion shows, red carpets, feature films and reality tv shows.

Evan was heavily featured/ promoted in the RISE documentary.

vCash
    Wasn't there rumors about Evan going back to DWTS for all-stars? I guess he can't do that and skate, though.

Not sure there's much market for the Brian and Scott kind of skating shows these days. Not in the US anyway. Ten years ago, maybe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aftershocks View Post
    Ahem, I guess we should stay tuned for possible reality tv offerings ... I believe Scott H got more than a few tv specials. Kurt B has had zillions in Canada and in the U.S. Sure is a different world we're living in these days than the era in which Kurt, Brian B, Scott H, Dorothy H, and even Tara and Michelle had their skating on tv specials. These days its fashion shows, red carpets, feature films and reality tv shows.

Evan was heavily featured/ promoted in the RISE documentary.
    Evan seems too private for a reality show.
    But if he wants to stay private, don't be hanging out with CK and his boytoys...I'm just sayin'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aftershocks View Post
    This article linked in the GSD thread on the subject seems to tell it like it is:

http://www.examiner.com/article/olym...with-vera-wang
    Articles in The Examiner are written by self-proclaimed experts with minimal credentials other than being able to cut and paste from other sites. I wouldn't put any credibility on anything that appears there.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    Isn't Evan just a Wanger?
    .........or wanker?

“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alchemy void View Post
    I concur. Evan is not married and a virgin!

vCash
    This thread is hilarious

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12