Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 421 to 430 of 430

Thread: Diving

  1. #421
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    2,173
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    It's so weird that they didn't see it.
    It almost seems impossible that they didn't see it. They showed his teammates right after the dive, and they weren't cheering wildly for a great dive, but looked scared.

  2. #422
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,580
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Does anyone know if it is possible to watch a repeat of the NBC broadcast of the mens 10m from last night? I know NBCOlympics.com will archive stuff but I THINK they only archive the live footage. I really wanted to watch with the lady commentating (Potter?). I left last night to go have dinner with friends and forgot to set my DVR.
    Cynthia was surprisingly sedate.

    The British announcer dudes were cute, talking about "tariffs" like it was a Smoot-Hawley Act debate.

    Not to stir up pooh, but did anybody else notice that whilst most of Team USA were celebrating and hugging Boudia, Troy Dumais didn't even look in his direction as he walked by? Hmmmmm.....

  3. #423
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Watching some crackling good television
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,486
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Not to stir up pooh, but did anybody else notice that whilst most of Team USA were celebrating and hugging Boudia, Troy Dumais didn't even look in his direction as he walked by? Hmmmmm.....
    I thought I saw Troy congratulate David..? I'm not sure, I wasn't paying too close of attention as I was freaking out a tiny bit too much.

  4. #424
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,580
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    ^ I hope so. I want HARMONY!!!

  5. #425

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    Age
    31
    Posts
    20,632
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    16342
    Has anyone been able to find the NBC replay of the Mens 10m Platform final? I see they have the preliminaries but can't find the finals. It looks like they quit updating after the Olympics ended even though there is a lot of stuff they could still add.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

  6. #426

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,366
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Has anyone been able to find the NBC replay of the Mens 10m Platform final? I see they have the preliminaries but can't find the finals. It looks like they quit updating after the Olympics ended even though there is a lot of stuff they could still add.
    They haven't posted it yet. I emailed them to ask about it.

    They also haven't posted the NBC replay of the men's volleyball finals. It bugs me because that was a great match and the NBC commentary was way superior to the feed commentary.

  7. #427
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    1,951
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    10m platform is available here - http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/div...rm-437468.html

    When I search I go to

    Sport - Diving
    Diving - Video (from band at top)
    Browse Diving Video - Select "by category"
    Select "full event replays"

    I never use the menu at the left side - It's not complete.

    Like Jimena, I haven't been able to find the Men's Volleyball Gold Medal Match on the videos, although I do have it on my TV recordings.
    Last edited by A.H.Black; 08-20-2012 at 04:25 AM.

  8. #428

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,366
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    10m platform is available here - http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/div...rm-437468.html

    When I search I go to

    Sport - Diving
    Diving - Video (from band at top)
    Browse Diving Video - Select "by category"
    Select "full event replays"
    But that's not the NBC replay. I believe that's the one BigB08822 was asking for.

  9. #429

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    Age
    31
    Posts
    20,632
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    16342
    Yes, I want the NBC replay. Thank you, though!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

  10. #430
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    1,951
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Yes, I want the NBC replay. Thank you, though!
    If it doesn't become available and you still want it, PM me.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •