Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by love_skate2011 View Post
    maybe Elena really likes the bad guy dirty look and Nikita was too much of a goody good guy for her
    Maybe Morozov's real name is Jonah Falcon?
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeschke View Post
    as morozov mentioned in an interview longer ago, there were problems with mikis mother, who was against their 'off-the-ice' relationship.

whatever the problem was, morozov mentioned, he would have loved to marry miki (we know this no hard step for morozv ) but however their relationship ended.
    If this is true, Miki's mom is wise and eventually, Miki may come to thank her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Michalle View Post
    The Ilinykh/Morozov thing literally breaks my heart. I know it's not my business, and it's her life, but it makes me so sad, especially since people started predicting it literally the moment Elena and Nikita switched to being coached by him.
    That's nothing compared to Lysacek & Wang

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    I seriously hope someone who knows her well can contact her privately.
    I hope so too. She seems like a wonderful person (bad taste in a certain man aside); and I don't wish anyone to feel so sad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leigh466 View Post
    Wow. I always thought this was just stupid gossipy crap. He really was with Miki? And he really now is with 17 year old ice dancer?
    Yes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy03 View Post
    I sometimes really wonder if takes his job seriously and if he is doing this to on purpose to be able to take advantage of his students, he really is creepy and has no morals at all.

I really hope that he doesn't get more underage age girls to coach, they really are not save with him!
    Speaking of Lolita Syndrome

vCash
    Looking at this issue from the most positive position possible, maybe it is a good thing that his women are so young (I hope this doesn't make me sound like I support pedophilia, which I most definitely do not). But they are so (legally) young, they will have plenty of time to realize what a huge mistake he is, and find their real partner with an understanding of what a truly good man is made of. (I think all his ex-wives are in a secure relationship now, right?)

I think back to how Shizuka reacted to Morosov's behavior in K&C at Torino. She had him read right from the beginning.
    Last edited by magnolia; 07-19-2012 at 04:36 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post

I think back to how Shizuka reacted to Morosov's behavior in K&C at Torino. She had him read right from the beginning.
    Refresh my memory -- I can't remember that.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    I remember the laser-eyed-look-of-death she gave the guy at Trophee Eric Bompard in 2005 when he tried to hug her on the podium. Arakawa keeps her personal space her own, at least in public.
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    I remember the laser-eyed-look-of-death she gave the guy at Trophee Eric Bompard in 2005 when he tried to hug her on the podium. Arakawa keeps her personal space her own, at least in public.
    When would a coach have an opportunity to hug a skater on the podium??
    Here's that award ceremony:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tgZ1wUP0BM

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    That's not the whole ceremony, just an edited version, and I'm not talking about her coach. It probably was the guy from Eric Bompard, possibly Eric Bompard himself, who handed out the flowers, since I don't think they let the sponsors shake hands, just the referee and maybe the head of the technical panel?
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leigh466 View Post
    Wow. I always thought this was just stupid gossipy crap. He really was with Miki? And he really now is with 17 year old ice dancer?
    It is common knowledge he was with Miki. I saw them together in 2010 at TEB where she wasn't competing.. just there with Morozov.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    True. The morosov affair is so creppy and downright immoral I'm shocked it's even legal. Evan and Vera, if even true, is like Romeo and Juliette by comparison.

vCash
    Could someone compile a list of Morosov's women for me? If anyone is able to type that much, LOL.

vCash
    Oh man Miki, my heart breaks for her. I know Morosov is a slime ball with a history, but young love is so blind (and I know from recent experience). It really is a shame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by love_skate2011 View Post
    maybe Elena really likes the bad guy dirty look and Nikita was too much of a goody good guy for her
    I think that's exactly it. I don't think she has a good head on her shoulder. Morozov totally took advantage of her immaturity and ignorance. That's too bad. I was hoping she'd turn out to be more of a Krylova than Grishuk (I don't mean in terms of skating).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I disagree. While I find Vera and Evan (Ick) the fact of the matter is neither is in the position of power over the other. And Evan has been an adult for several years....Sigh. Why do parents let their daughters work with him?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123