Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    I thought Elena had a new boyfriend that was a hockey player??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky166 View Post
    Where did you hear that?

vCash
    At least Miki had a good moment with Stéphane in Switzerland.
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

But it probably doesn't help much

Main Offender
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    where did you get that from?

It's most likely not true as I have it from a reliable source that Elena has been with Morozov for a year now.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    Do you think Morozov's sleaziness will ever affect the judges? Now the judges are giving rep points for his students but do you think it could start to affect negatively, too. Because his behavior doesn't do any favors for the sport, it is creepy that he dates most of his students.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    Thank you for the link. The account seems real. Adam Rippon and Daisuke Murakami are there.
    All I can say it that I wish her well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceIceBaby View Post
    Do you think Morozov's sleaziness will ever affect the judges? Now the judges are giving rep points for his students but do you think it could start to affect negatively, too. Because his behavior doesn't do any favors for the sport, it is creepy that he dates most of his students.
    I think it would be unfair to judge a skater's program based on the off-ice activities of their coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceIceBaby View Post
    Especially when one of those students is underage. A 36 year old man should not be dating a 17 year old and i don't care if Russia is different then here in the US when it comes to age.

vCash
    I doubt Miki would be sharing such private thoughts on a public forum like Twitter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    I doubt Miki would be sharing such private thoughts on a public forum like Twitter.
    you can follow messages between her and other skaters, i´m afraid but it seems to be real.

vCash
    this is old news, he is now with Ilinykh and I bet a few years when Julia Lipnitskaya hits puberty Morozov will go after his next victim

vCash
    haha I think you are right love_skate the next victim will most likely be julia lipnitskaya

vCash
    I seriously hope someone who knows her well can contact her privately.

vCash
    Wow. I always thought this was just stupid gossipy crap. He really was with Miki? And he really now is with 17 year old ice dancer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    where did you get that from?

It's most likely not true as I have it from a reliable source that Elena has been with Morozov for a year now.
    I thought she said so in an interview, but my understanding of Russian is not very strong so I could be mistaken. Anyways, Elena is at least 18 now, her birthday was in April...

vCash
    I thought she said so in an interview, but my understanding of Russian is not very strong so I could be mistaken. Anyways, Elena is at least 18 now, her birthday was in April...
    Is it the legality of the involvement you're questioning? Age of consent is 16 in Russia, anyway. No issues with the ick and eww factor of a 36-year old known womanizer dating a student half his age?

vCash
    the problem is not only the huge age gab there is between them i mean he could literally be her(elena) father, it's also the fact that he has an affair with so many of his (underage) students. I sometimes really wonder if takes his job seriously and if he is doing this to on purpose to be able to take advantage of his students, he really is creepy and has no morals at all.

I really hope that he doesn't get more underage age girls to coach, they really are not save with him!

vCash
    The Ilinykh/Morozov thing literally breaks my heart. I know it's not my business, and it's her life, but it makes me so sad, especially since people started predicting it literally the moment Elena and Nikita switched to being coached by him.

Main Offender
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Michalle View Post
    The Ilinykh/Morozov thing literally breaks my heart. I know it's not my business, and it's her life, but it makes me so sad, especially since people started predicting it literally the moment Elena and Nikita switched to being coached by him.
    Same here. In addition to that, she dumped Nikita for Whorozov. What has she been smoking, for God's sake?!
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    Same here. In addition to that, she dumped Nikita for Whorozov. What has she been smoking, for God's sake?!
    maybe Elena really likes the bad guy dirty look and Nikita was too much of a goody good guy for her

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast