Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

a suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
    vCash

What's up with Ando and Morozov

<http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/sp20120711it.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium =feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+japantimes+(The+Japan+Tim es:+All+Stories)#.UATGFo58u-8>

Scroll down to the end to read that Ando has split with Morozov.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Lee View Post
    <http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/sp20120711it.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium =feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+japantimes+(The+Japan+Tim es:+All+Stories)#.UATGFo58u-8>

Scroll down to the end to read that Ando has split with Morozov.
    Thank you, but I don't think that this is news for most people here - at least those who are interested in Ando or ladie's skating as a whole.

vCash
    but i do really wonder why miki suddenly decided to drop morozov. looking only one season back it seemed like morozov didn't want to make any kind of compromise with the russian federation when they wanted him to coach only russian upcomers, and miki didn't seem to have any problems before their split!
    it really came out of nowhere!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy03 View Post
    but i do really wonder why miki suddenly decided to drop morozov. looking only one season back it seemed like morozov didn't want to make any kind of compromise with the russian federation when they wanted him to coach only russian upcomers, and miki didn't seem to have any problems before their split!
    it really came out of nowhere!
    as morozov mentioned in an interview longer ago, there were problems with mikis mother, who was against their 'off-the-ice' relationship.

whatever the problem was, morozov mentioned, he would have loved to marry miki (we know this no hard step for morozv ) but however their relationship ended.

miki never seemed to be such a strong mental skater, that she could have separated private issues of skating issues. so the only logical step after their relation split was to split as coach-pupil.

vCash
    No, this didn't come out of nowhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeschke View Post
    as morozov mentioned in an interview longer ago, there were problems with mikis mother, who was against their 'off-the-ice' relationship.

whatever the problem was, morozov mentioned, he would have loved to marry miki (we know this no hard step for morozv ) but however their relationship ended.

miki never seemed to be such a strong mental skater, that she could have separated private issues of skating issues. so the only logical step after their relation split was to split as coach-pupil.
    lol your right it really wouldn't be a hard step for him, but in the end I think it's all remain talk from his side, cause if he really loved miki he wouldn't have let her go without putting a fight to prove that he was sincere!
    and miki's recent twitter really do indicate that she isn't mentally strong! I hope she somehow will overcome it and find a good coach to support her.

vCash
    Just thinking selfishly as a skating fan, I am looking forward to seeing miki without morozov as the coach. I used to like mikis skating a lot bet 2004 and 2006. Then she went off and won two world titles, but the programs most of them anyway left me a little cold. Anyway, all best wishes to her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvster View Post
    Just thinking selfishly as a skating fan, I am looking forward to seeing miki without morozov as the coach. I used to like mikis skating a lot bet 2004 and 2006. Then she went off and won two world titles, but the programs most of them anyway left me a little cold. Anyway, all best wishes to her.
    puh, i as a miki fan, wouldn´t agree to that, there she was really athletic, but lacks of other skating qualities....

but to be honest, of that time, will be my all time favourite program of her.
    i really adore her olympcis sp (without the mistakes), but that program was really grgeous!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOw7KoMz7s4

vCash
    Gosh, Miki's latest tweets really do not bode well. She sounds so down on herself and on life. I can't imagine a skater could train/compete well when she is as unhappy as Miki seems to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by feraina View Post
    Gosh, Miki's latest tweets really do not bode well. She sounds so down on herself and on life. I can't imagine a skater could train/compete well when she is as unhappy as Miki seems to be.
    you´re so right.
    let´s hope and wish the best but i fear te worst at the moment.

vCash
    Damn, I love Ando's skating and reading her Twitter account is just down right depressing. Is she really this suicidal?

vCash
    Guys, Miki lived and skated BEFORE Morozov and, possibly, their split will affect her mentally, but it is unlikely to lead to loss of skill, and if she had enough strength, she will cope well with the performance elements of the competition. I also like her Olympic program in 2006, but when aired, Anton's comments have greater value for me.

vCash
    I wonder more about Morozov and Elena Ilinykh. Elena has not been in any of the photos Nikita has posted on the Internet (there are so many), and there seems to be hard feelings between the two based on some of Elena's emo tweets a few months back.

Miki has seemed heartbroken for over a year. Japanese girls can get very melodramatic about love affairs (we all know Morozov is the opposite) and Miki definitely doesn't seem like she can handle breakups well...

Main Offender
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Ilinykh has been with Morozov for approximately a year now. That's hardly news.

Yes, I am still and x Infinity
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lainerb View Post
    Damn, I love Ando's skating and reading her Twitter account is just down right depressing. Is she really this suicidal?
    Quote Originally Posted by feraina View Post

Is that her real Twitter account? Someone who knows her -- the Japanese Federation, her parents, her agent, anybody -- should intervene, and fast.

vCash
    Can someone please post the link to that twitter account? Can we really be assured it's not a fake account?
    If it's true, then I'm feeling really sorry for her. Such a fine young lady should be happy!

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    That twitter # has to be fake or maybe hacked, right? I really hope so.

Ilinykh and Morozov deserve each other

vCash
    I think it must be her real twitter account, because Adam Rippon (and his mother) are following.

So the girl Morozov was screwing was just 17 last year?? Doesn't Miki realize she hasn't lost ANYTHING? And, no, Ilinykh does NOT deserve Morozov. She is a naive 18-year old who is going to get her heart stomped on.
    Last edited by Doubletoe; 07-18-2012 at 04:36 AM.

vCash
    That's scary. If that is her, poor Miki.
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast