Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 46 of 46
  1. #41

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,842
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    32560
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    Is he a skater??
    He's not gonna be able to do jumps with THAT thing...
    I'm guessing his spins are well-centered though...

  2. #42
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    the Rainbow State
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,345
    vCash
    730
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    He's not gonna be able to do jumps with THAT thing...
    I'm guessing his spins are well-centered though...
    I'm not sure about spins...for some reason that conjured up images of him entering a scratch spin and his tackle flying loose and fluttering out rapidly like a windsock in a hurricane.

    As for jumps, I suppose if he jumped high enough he would be able to overcome a (third) leg wrap?

  3. #43
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Michal Brezina's pants
    Posts
    272
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CantALoop View Post
    I'm not sure about spins...for some reason that conjured up images of him entering a scratch spin and his tackle flying loose and fluttering out rapidly like a windsock in a hurricane.

    As for jumps, I suppose if he jumped high enough he would be able to overcome a (third) leg wrap?
    you have the best comments

  4. #44

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Partying with Oda
    Posts
    4,222
    vCash
    1799
    Rep Power
    33132
    Quote Originally Posted by CantALoop View Post
    I'm not sure about spins...for some reason that conjured up images of him entering a scratch spin and his tackle flying loose and fluttering out rapidly like a windsock in a hurricane.
    OMG!! You kill me!
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

  5. #45
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,076
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    I've seen several of John Holmes' early movies and he was never able to completely "fill up", which is why I never understood how he became such a huge porn star.
    I never understood his appeal either, because the guy was way fug.

  6. #46

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Partying with Oda
    Posts
    4,222
    vCash
    1799
    Rep Power
    33132
    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    I never understood his appeal either, because the guy was way fug.
    Really? Guess I never looked at his face...
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •