Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Maciej Cieplucha, Edward's Blues, dressed in black, but Euro black, not Canada black Lots of lift into the 3F(?)/2 or 3T (I didn't catch it well), a bit tight on the landing. Easy 2A, like he was flying. Fast steps into 2Lo So much much more expression and confidence, especially in the steps, than he showed same time last year. (56.43, 2nd)
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    Cieplucha's posture was so distracting! Not a huge fan of the bluesy guitar thing, he can't quite pull it off. He seemed like he had room for a 3axel, but only tried a double.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Graeme Gordon, Me gustaria-Reggaeton Street Mix (2011), black, with some red and maybe silver details on shirt. Tentative into jumps; 2A was smallish. Nice catch positions on camel spin, his best spin. Other two spins came to a halt. His movement is a bit spiky, and he didn't seem to be over his feet at times. (45.65, 3rd).
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    Jairus Godfrey! I really liked him. He doesn't have the jumps of the big boys but he's got charisma and showmanship. Very smooth skating I'm guessing he's fresh up from juniors? He looks young.

vCash
    I missed alot of Jairus' skate...the feed seemed to be jumping around a lot

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Jairus Godfrey, I Love Paris (sax?), blue shirt, dark gray pants, suspenders. Big break between steps and tentative 3Lo, fall. Fell out of 2A. Weirness with feed throughout, which repeated it. Random fall between elements. Looked a bit tired in the SL FW. Nice combo ch combo to end the program. (32.09, 4th)

vCash
    Was that a quad loop???

ETA: Wow, I gotta say... I liked that Kevin's artistry and spins really have improved leaps and bounds in the past few season, he was skating with so much conviction and commitment to the choreography here. I'm super impressed

vCash
    LOVED Kevin's program!

vCash
    WOW @ that 4Lo!!
    Wish he would do 2 quads... 4S combo is so consistent for him!

vCash
    ooh Kevin's 1 foot sequence was lovely.

vCash
    ^It was! It went almost the entire length of the rink and didn't look laboured.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Kevin Reynolds, Chambermaid Swing, purplish blue shirt, black (dark gray?) pinstriped pants, black gloves, same hair. Did he do a 4S to start? His opening jump went by in a blur. Turnout from the 3A landing. I'm not sure what his combo was -- it was a late element. I'm not sure if this is meant to become a 4T/3T. He looked sharp to me, and he had a fabulous one-footed opening to the FW sequence. I don't think that's even a feature this year. He looked happy with that. Neil Wilson in KnC? (69.79, 1st).

vCash
    I found Kevin Reynolds to be significantly better artistically than Jeremy Ten today!

Fairly poor performance from Jeremy today. 3axel- fall exactly the same way as he's been doing the past few seasons. Fall on 3 lutz. 3 loop landed. Some vaguely tango-ish moves throughout. Most dramatic part was getting into the starting pose, he seemed to lose the character as soon as the music started.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Jeremy Ten, Grand Guignol/Bajofondo, finally a costume, dark rose on one side, matte black on the other with black sequinned slashes, black gloves. A struggle. Down on the 3A and the combo, landed a 3Lo towards the end. It had moments, but it wavered. Not a happy boy. Probably not the best time for a lot of feedback. (58.68, 3rd).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by triple_toe View Post
    Most dramatic part was getting into the starting pose
    hahah... LOVED that!

Wonder if Kevin's 4Lo was downgraded... score seems way low?

vCash
    Whee who's the Senior Lady in the slutty bellydance outfit?

vCash
    Jaqueline Lenuik- skating to Poker Face. Fall on 3flip, 3sal (possible underrotation?) hand down 1 toe, 2 axel nice. Liked her layback. Would've liked a bit more voids.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Jacqueline Leniuk, Pink Noise Waltz/The Buthcer's Ballroom. Nice strappy black dress with light blue and light green sequinned slashes on the bodice. Buy this girl some jumps: on the feed, she looked liked she moved very well, and she had some nice, strong spin positions, although like many, she should skip the Biellmann, which slows everything down. She saved the 2A, although fall on the opening jump (3T or 3F) and hand down on the 3S. (40.39)

vCash
    Rough skate for Alexandra Rynn...

vCash
    That fall on the 3 salchow attempt looked like it hurt

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast