Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Prick Admin
    vCash
    Jeez, Rumblefish. What did Yuna do to turn you against her?
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    I think it's his/her way to love someone else. Not that different the way ordinary person love others. So *natural*!

I mean How can a human being love others in every aspect for years. Ups and Downs. Joy, anger, sorrow and pleasure.
    This too will pass away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleFish View Post
    If she is so popular, why can't she find a more elegant way to make more money, such as skating a half-decent exhibition number for a change, instead of selling her intention to compete.
    The tickets will sell regardless of what she does on the ice, but actually Yu-Na has pretty decent exhibitions. The production values for the ATS shows are among the best around if not the best, and they have top-notch casts each and every time, so the people in the audience are getting their money's worth. And the shows create income not just for her but for a lot of others, including the participating skaters - I'm sure it's helpful for them in funding their own training and expenses.

I have no idea why you think all this is a bad thing.

vCash
    I think she got a restraining order and it went downhill from there

vCash
    Maybe all RF needs is a therapy. To get his feelings sorted out. (Just kiddin', you know that, right?)

vCash
    Simple. Provoking nationalistic uberisim in order to gain and profit, which I find very Hitler like.

I feel that I'm very supportive of her skating, otherwise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnersHigh View Post
    and Yuna will perform new gala(s).
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post
    Great news, 2 new super stars on the roster. 2 new programs, we are in for a treat.
    Yuna will perform 1 new gala.

vCash
    Double post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EricRohmer View Post
    Yuna will perform 1 new gala.
    Yes, I was quite surprised to read about 2 new galas . One is already great, considering that she'll have little time for that, as she has to train for the competitive season a lot now.
    Last edited by lauravvv; 07-11-2012 at 11:22 AM.

vCash
    Simple. Provoking nationalistic uberisim in order to gain and profit, which I find very Hitler like.

Dude, you are mixing up your politics, metaphors and making sensationalist claims for the sake of controversy. Too much studying in history/politics have clearly mixed up your delicate little mind!

Nationalistic, patriotism are not exclusive to Koreans or Yuna Kim ... nor are profit. I know because these past years with the Royal Wedding, Queen's Jublee, Olympics where anything with a Union Jack can get sold out easily in Britain for profit and I have no problem with it. It is about people's freedom to choose and feel good about themselves. They happen to have something to celebrate, so what's the problem? I'd imagine the same with US flags during important times, along with other nationalities during theirs.

Hitler has nothing to do with it for sure. It is hardly 'salute or die' message! Although if you feel that strongly, I certainly have no business stopping you

Prick Admin
    vCash

Aside from the whole thinking she is comparable to Hitler thing anyway.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post
    Nationalistic, patriotism are not exclusive to Koreans or Yuna Kim ... nor are profit. I know because these past years with the Royal Wedding, Queen's Jublee, Olympics where anything with a Union Jack can get sold out easily in Britain for profit and I have no problem with it. It is about people's freedom to choose and feel good about themselves. They happen to have something to celebrate, so what's the problem? I'd imagine the same with US flags during important times, along with other nationalities during theirs.
    To put it simply, I find it awfully dumb and think it leads to lots of waste.
    I have a little more to say about this matter, but I don't feel this board is the right place.

But I don't have problems with you exercizing your freedom to choose innocently by covering up yourself in Union Jack. What I dislike is pushing nationalism to other for one's gain, or using it as a mean of control.
    Last edited by RumbleFish; 07-11-2012 at 03:53 PM.

vCash
    Run Yuna run!

vCash
    https://twitter.com/AllThatSkate

The list of all skaters will be announced next week. Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir couldn't take part in this time. So sorry. >_<
    Last edited by RunnersHigh; 07-12-2012 at 05:12 AM.
    This too will pass away.

vCash
    I saw Alysa Czisny in the teaser video. Is she OK to skate after the surgery? Recovery time after hip labrum scope is 3 -6 months or longer.

vCash
    ^^ The skaters in the video are all previous cast

vCash
    So when will The Kween be announced?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnersHigh View Post
    I knew 1 more male skater and pair team but it's not official.
    Brian Joubert, as Zemgirl mentioned? Lambiel, probably Kurt Browning? As for the pair - Sale/Pelletier again? Although I think that it's time for Savchenko/Szolkowy to peform at 'All That Skate' again.

Sorry, I just can't wait to know the full cast .

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Virtue/Moir are already committed to this event in Toronto for the last 2 weeks of August: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84175
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    Brian Joubert, as Zemgirl mentioned? Lambiel, probably Kurt Browning? As for the pair - Sale/Pelletier again? Although I think that it's time for Savchenko/Szolkowy to peform at 'All That Skate' again.

Sorry, I just can't wait to know the full cast .
    I heard about Joubert and Savchenko&Szolkowy. Does Lambiel get an invitation and is he able to participate with his health...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast