View Poll Results: Who is the weakest link?

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kovarikova & Novotny

75 36.41%
  • Woetzel & Steuer

87 42.23%
  • Kazakova & Dmitriev

6 2.91%
  • Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze

2 0.97%
  • Shen & Zhao

2 0.97%
  • Totmianina & Marinin

9 4.37%
  • Pang & Tong

24 11.65%
  • Savchenko & Szolkowy

1 0.49%
    Prick Admin
    vCash

Figure Skating Champions SURVIVOR: Pairs ROUND 5

Farewell Shishkova/Naumov. Was nice/not nice (delete as applicable) knowing you.

To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Woetzel & Steuer for the exact same reasons I've posted before.

vCash
    Woetzel & Steuer and I will vote for them every round until they are gone.

vCash
    I've decided to _never_ vote for W/S here (okay mabe if it were between them and S/Z).

But I love the way their continued presence confounds and irritates many (including myself) and find it genertes more pleasure in this poll than their (probably deserved) absence would.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafke View Post
    I've decided to _never_ vote for W/S here (okay mabe if it were between them and S/Z).

But I love the way their continued presence confounds and irritates many (including myself) and find it genertes more pleasure in this poll than their (probably deserved) absence would.
    LOL so true. Just like it was confounding when they competed how a pair who did no technical elements well, splatfested in almost every event, and had mediocre artistry could be considered a top pair. That is their greatest talent, the ability to bewilder just by their existence.

YEAH!
    vCash
    The pairs poll is by far the most nonsensical on here. S&P and S&N left much too early, W&S still there, and Pang & Tong haven't even been up for consideration yet, WTF.

I broke my vow of voting for Pang & Tong each round so I could vote off W&S and hopefully save the divine Kovarikova & Novotny. No respect in this poll for beautiful early-mid 90s pairs.

vCash
    I cant believe Pang & Tong have been getting almost no votes anymore. Does anyone seriously think they are one of the best pairs in this list, LOL! It would be a joke if they even outlasted someone like Totmianina & Marinin. They never once beat them and were every bit as boring but twice as sloppy and technically deficient. They dont even have the power and strength of the other Chinese pairs, including the Zhangs.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judgejudy27 View Post
    I cant believe Pang & Tong have been getting almost no votes anymore. Does anyone seriously think they are one of the best pairs in this list, LOL! It would be a joke if they even outlasted someone like Totmianina & Marinin. They never once beat them and were every bit as boring but twice as sloppy and technically deficient. They dont even have the power and strength of the other Chinese pairs, including the Zhangs.
    I was so angry at 2004 Worlds when a couple of judges put P&T ahead of T&M in the free. It's the only time I ever remember them stealing ordinals off T&M. S&Z had been 4th in the SP and won the LP, so they needed P&T to beat T&M in the long so S&Z could win overall, and a couple of judges did it, which was just so outrageous.

And I agree about the Zhangs, at least they had some amazing elements and a couple of entertaining programs (although mostly in an ironic way ). Pang & Tong can barely jump.

vCash
    Pang and Tong are still here ????

I will never stop defending Woetzel & Steuer. I know they are stiff sometimes, but watch it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gXG9d_94FQ

vCash
    W/S need to go. P/T are stronger than them in almost every aspect, and I don't think W/S have that extra zing anyways.

vCash
    The Pairs results are so Odd!! LOL. It shows not all the members think according to the few who are more active posters.

W&S time is overdue but I think I'll still vote for Kovarikova&novotny: utterly forgettable.

vCash
    Voting for Woetzel and Steur until they're out then kovarikova ad novotny. After that it will be hard. Think I'll be going with Kazakova and Dmitriev because I preferred Mishkutenok and Dmitriev.

vCash
    Why the hell should people be voting for Pang & Tong before Woetzel and Steur. They need to go and fast.

Pang & Tong are awesome. No ice cold chemistry from them unlike T&M. Though I like T&M. I don't expect Pang & Tong to last that much longer but I would prefer Woetzel and Steur and maybe K&N to go first.

vCash
    I actually really like Pang and Tong as well. She had amazing air position in her throws and they had some great programs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by briancoogaert View Post

I will never stop defending Woetzel & Steuer. I know they are stiff sometimes, but watch it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gXG9d_94FQ
    Beautiful program!
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    I actually really like Pang and Tong as well. She had amazing air position in her throws and they had some great programs.
    Me, too!

vCash
    Kovarikova and Novotny again. Once again, hard choice between them and Woetzel and Steuer.