View Poll Results: Who is the weakest link?

Voters
358. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michelle Kwan

31 8.66%
  • Irina Slutskaya

107 29.89%
  • Mao Asada

174 48.60%
  • Yuna Kim

46 12.85%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by victoriaheidi View Post
    I'm torn, but I think my vote will have to go to Mao this time. Hard because I love her, but I just don't think she's lived up to her hype.
    NO SKATER, and I really mean NO skater, has gotten more hype then yuna kim, and if anyone hasn't live up to the hype it's her, having the judges, and a (flawed) system that totally boosted her scores, and still only delievering a few clean skates in her career (through not having half of the the difficulty or the risky programs that Asada had) That's not living up to the hype!

so if you are voting according to who hasn't lived up to the hype you'r vote should rather go to kim

No one has changed figure skating history more then Mao beeing the women who has showed the most difficult technical content in figure skating history... and people still talk about not living up to her hype, what more do people expect, what more can she do, that she hasn't already done, how many medals and title does she have to collect more for people to recognice what unbelievable achievement she has accomplished...

it's really sad when one uses such baseless argument to vote for Mao!
    Last edited by Amy03; 07-07-2012 at 06:51 PM.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alchemy void View Post
    Probably the Trash Can has already used FSU's poll quota for the month.
    What?? NNNNOOOOO!!!! How will we ever decide the championship then! Must.fix.polls!

vCash
    Someone needs to put Amy03 on hara-kiri watch when the polls are fixed and Asada is voted off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy03 View Post
    NO SKATER, and I really mean NO skater, has gotten more hype then yuna kim, and if anyone hasn't live up to the hype it's her, having the judges, and a (flawed) system that totally boosted her scores, and still only delievering a few clean skates in her career (through not having half of the the difficulty or the risky programs that Asada had) That's not living up to the hype!

so if you are voting according to who hasn't lived up to the hype you'r vote should rather go to kim

No one has changed figure skating history more then Mao beeing the women who has showed the most difficult technical content in figure skating history... and people still talk about not living up to her hype, what more do people expect, what more can she do, that she hasn't already done, how many medals and title does she have to collect more for people to recognice what unbelievable achievement she has accomplished...

it's really sad when one uses such baseless argument to vote for Mao!

I will vote for Yuna in this round just for you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleWallie View Post

I will vote for Yuna in this round just for you!
    hahahahahahahaha

I still haven't voted for yuna myself yet, and i would much more appreciate if you would vote for Irena i have been trying to get rid of her for several rounds now!

vCash
    Amy's come to a rescue for Mao!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    Amy's come to a rescue for Mao!
    any time, any day

Banned Member
    vCash
    My vote this round will be Mao. She has been weak for years and never quite reached expectations.

I don't think Kim was overhyped as much as her technique on jumps was soooo strong. And she had decent spins within COP specifications. Mao had issues on most of her jumps, whether UR, prerotation, wrong edge and her spins were not always fast and centered.

Sorry Mao.
    I will not be ignored! -Me

vCash
    hahahahahahahaha

I still haven't voted for yuna myself yet, and i would much more appreciate if you would vote for Irena i have been trying to get rid of her for several rounds now!
    OMG, her name is Irina, not Irena... And there is no way she should be voted out before Mao. Irina is superior to Mao in many many aspects.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bartek View Post
    OMG, her name is Irina, not Irena... And there is no way she should be voted out before Mao. Irina is superior to Mao in many many aspects.
    wheter i pronounce her name irene or irena i think everyone knows who i'm talking about, but if that offended you i will try to remember that her name is pronounced "irina". it wasn't my intention to offend anyone, it's just that where i live irina is not a very common name, so it's hard get used too!

you are free to prefer whichever skater you like, I couldn't care any less, but that doesn't change the fact that there is heaven and earth between there skills both technically and artistically!

(but tell me bartek did my little rant about yunas hype get on your nerves is that why you are soo overly sensitive lol)
    Last edited by Amy03; 07-07-2012 at 10:59 PM.

with my Sestra Helena plotting how to ravish Hot Paul and delicious Cal
    vCash
    Voting Mao Asada again.

vCash
    My vote is for Kim

Around the corner prostituting the biellman
    vCash
    hahahahahahahaha

I guess I am voting for Moa this round..

Prick Admin
    vCash

New poll

Added poll
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    I voted for Irina and hope others follow. I've succumbed myself in the knowledge Asada will go this round or next.

vCash
    Mao, definitely, in this round. Hell, I think she should have gone a few rounds ago, lovely skater though she is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    Added poll
    THANK YOU

vCash
    Mao. Mao is a great skater, but the other 3 are all time great skaters.

vCash
    wheter i pronounce her name irene or irena i think everyone knows who i'm talking about, but if that offended you i will try to remember that her name is pronounced "irina". it wasn't my intention to offend anyone, it's just that where i live irina is not a very common name, so it's hard get used too!

you are free to prefer whichever skater you like, I couldn't care any less, but that doesn't change the fact that there is heaven and earth between there skills both technically and artistically!

(but tell me bartek did my little rant about yunas hype get on your nerves is that why you are soo overly sensitive lol)
    Yes there is heaven and earth between Irina and Mao. Slutskaya is a superior skater. The only side of skating Mao is better at then Irina is her line/stretch/posture and artistry but the latter one is very subjective.

Technically Irina is a better skater. User judgejudy has already provided the comparison of their jumps and spins so I'm not repeating that. Irina has also better skating skills.

Besides technical aspect, Irina has better consistency (Asada even in her prime years used to be a bit inconsistent), longevity, a lot more titles.

I completely don't understand why your "little rant" about Yu-Na would get on my nerves??? What's more, it's you who is "soo overly sensitive" person, if there ever was one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judgejudy27 View Post
    Mao. Mao is a great skater, but the other 3 are all time great skaters.
    I still hope Mao can join this group.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast