vCash

Thumbs up Starbuck & Bobek to lead "Natural High" Family Ice Skating Event March 22 in NJ

http://www.nj.com/independentpress/i..._champion.html
    JoJo Starbuck and Nicole Bobek will help Morris County [New Jersey] Partners in Substance Abuse Prevention continue the Natural High Initiative it began five years ago when they join in an evening of free family ice skating at the Mennen Arena, 161 East Hanover Ave., in Morris Township on Thursday, March 22, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
    She [Bobek] will speak that evening about her battles with substance abuse and her personal triumphs at approximately 6:30 p.m. in the Mennen Arena’s Ballet Room. Admission to the skating event and skate rentals are free, and children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult. Youngsters do not have to skate to hear Bobek, who will also don her skates and take to the Mennen Arena ice.

vCash
    Glad to hear that Nicole is keeping on track with her recovery and her skating. And to JoJo Starbuck for providing support.
    Lady 2: there isn't anything about me on goooogle, I mean, I must take it off if there is.....
    Lady 3: The google is a terrible thing, I mean I don't want anything on there! (Overheard by millyskate on a London train.)

vCash
    I am so glad that Nicole is doing well. She is a skater who I would love to have choreograph a program for me.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash
    Say "Starbuck and Bobek" five times fast...

vCash
    I thought a thread had been started on this a while ago but here is a video of the speech Nicole made. Found it on Youtube last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4i-CP_PKhs

Well done to her.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Bravo to Miss Starbuck and Miss Bobeck. Job well done, Nicole.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison