Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    They did repeat it, in the first showing of the Latin SD, at Finlandia. They had to replace it because, with the constant changing of the rules, it seems it's only worth a level 3 now. I doubt they'll ever do it in competition again, unfortunately...
    Bastards! It's worth a level 50 in my books for pure hotness. I repeat 'greatest lift EVER'

vCash
    I'd forgotten how much I loved their Latin FD. They are so fun to watch. I can't wait to see what they have planned for this season!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sequins View Post
    Bastards! It's worth a level 50 in my books for pure hotness. I repeat 'greatest lift EVER'
    My sentiments exactly sequins. I hope they find one to top that one in hawtness this year.....and it's not only the lift but what goes before and/or after :
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    It's a miracle Tessa and Scott have a working website! And it looks freaking great. Here's the link: http://virtuemoir.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    It's a miracle Tessa and Scott have a working website! And it looks freaking great. Here's the link: http://virtuemoir.com/
    http://virtuemoir.com/schedule-results
    I love that the piss off of a competition (GPF 2011) is conveniently not on the list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    http://virtuemoir.com/schedule-results
    I love that the piss off of a competition (GPF 2011) is conveniently not on the list.
    Haha I didn't even notice!! Lol but no that is really funny! Maybe they left it off as a mistake though. I can't stop laughing about it.

vCash
    Also, anyone else find the pic of Scott pushing that iron thing around kinda hot?

vCash
    Also, anyone else find the pic of Scott pushing that iron thing around kinda hot?
    Lol it is. They both look great in the new pics actually, but I hope Scott never wears an outfit like the one he wore in the pic with Tessa in the red dress. That I do not like, but they were obviously still portraying characters from FF.

vCash
    Lol it is. They both look great in the new pics actually, but I hope Scott never wears an outfit like the one he wore in the pic with Tessa in the red dress. That I do not like, but they were obviously still portraying characters from FF.
    The sweater shirt combo is fine, but those pants are

vCash
    but they were obviously still portraying characters from FF.
    Finally an updated website.

It does look like the pictures are all from last season, when they were still portraying Audrey and Fred. Even by SOI, Scott's hair was already longer (thank goodness).

Not to complain or anything, since it's great V/M have a website again, and I love the site and the pictures. But why wait so long to put out these pictures that were obviously taken almost a year ago? They would have been perfect to share during the Funny Face season.

I hope the pictures keep changing to show the current team of V/M, whatever that happens to look like this coming season.

vCash
    The sweater shirt combo is fine, but those pants are
    Mmmm maybe it is just the pants, but the whole look is just...no. It looks like an outfit someone in their seventies would wear or somebody from the 1950s.
    Quote Originally Posted by maggylyn View Post
    Finally an updated website.

It does look like the pictures are all from last season, when they were still portraying Audrey and Fred. Even by SOI, Scott's hair was already longer (thank goodness).

Not to complain or anything, since it's great V/M have a website again, and I love the site and the pictures. But why wait so long to put out these pictures that were obviously taken almost a year ago? They would have been perfect to share during the Funny Face season.

I hope the pictures keep changing to show the current team of V/M, whatever that happens to look like this coming season.
    I didn't even think that the pics were from awhile ago, but you're right I can tell from the part in Scott's hair. Maybe these are pics they did for the TSN photoshoot. I'm not sure why they didn't release them then.

vCash
    The last picture

vCash
    Mmmm maybe it is just the pants, but the whole look is just...no. It looks like an outfit someone in their seventies would wear or somebody from the 1950s.
    Like Fred Astaire circa Funny Face?

All the photos are from Myra Klarman and the Funny Face-themed ones don't appear to correspond with the costuming/look from the TSN shoot, so I think they're unrelated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lavenderblue View Post
    Like Fred Astaire circa Funny Face?

All the photos are from Myra Klarman and the Funny Face-themed ones don't appear to correspond with the costuming/look from the TSN shoot, so I think they're unrelated.
    Was Astaire in his seventies in FF? Still lol Scott doesn't have to copy the styling to a t and I definitely hope it's not a style he decides to start wearing in real life.

vCash
    Was Astaire in his seventies in FF? Still lol Scott doesn't have to copy the styling to a t and I definitely hope it's not a style he decides to start wearing in real life.
    I was responding to the "or somebody from the 1950s" part of your remark.

vCash
    What a news I love most of Myra Klarman photos. Why they deleted all previouse? I really LOVE "water photoshoot" and Mahler in traning outfit
    This new photos look so colorfull. And i am so happy to see Tessa in gym again
    But i dont like bio page (before they gave more information about Scott and Tessa)? i miss page with funny questions and no full results page. Maybe this work is in progress? And "photo of the mounth" from last simmer i think - werid. But i love this photo. Tessa look so happy.
    From this site look like Tessa and Scott will not take part in competitions before SC.
    And look like they worl with IMG now. Why they wait so long to do this?
    P.S. Look like they LOVE FF....
    Last edited by pani; 07-13-2012 at 08:01 AM.

vCash
    For whatever reason, they really struggle with PR, so I'm willing to cut them a break on using photos from last season. I'm more interested in seeing what happens with this website, and more importantly, how (if) anything changes under IMG representation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sap5 View Post
    For whatever reason, they really struggle with PR, so I'm willing to cut them a break on using photos from last season. I'm more interested in seeing what happens with this website, and more importantly, how (if) anything changes under IMG representation.
    I think it's just that they spend most of the time in their bubble and aren't really open people.

vCash
    I think it's just that they spend most of the time in their bubble and aren't really open people.
    You can be a closed person and still have great PR. Reese Witherspoon comes to mind. You just need the right management.

V/M's PR hasn't really been bad, but I think it can be handled much better than it has been. Let's see if this new manager does the trick.

vCash
    It's interesting under "Schedule", only SC is listed. No CoR or any other competition.

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast