Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aka_gerbil View Post
    What young (practically still children!) V/M could do with the blues is what really, really, really makes me want to see adult V/M doing a blues FD.
    I'd also love to see adult V/M bring back the exhibition "Black Magic Woman." This time it would really sizzle!

vCash
    Maybe, when they were younger, they were better in all this "hot blueses"?
    And yes, i alwayse thought T-S need to skate vampier FD But i am sure they will not - Marina never did such kind of program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    And yes, i alwayse thought T-S need to skate vampier FD But i am sure they will not - Marina never did such kind of program.
    vampire Blues? marina wouldn't dare. I wanna see them do an OTT vampire program as either a program or an exhibition.

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    vampire Blues? marina wouldn't dare. I wanna see them do an OTT vampire program as either a program or an exhibition.
    No vampire blues (no to both Zoueva choreographing such a program and me wanting to see it), but I don't think a sexy/sultry blues program is out of the realm of the possible here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    I believe it's more what Scott and Tessa want or don't want, and not Marina.

vCash
    i remember sonia rodriguez, kurt's wife and a prima ballerina, saying that ballet dancers really appreciate how figure skaters can flow and move. love this gif...

http://ohyeahvirtuemoirgifs.tumblr.com/post/26570303714

vCash
    I , too , have wanted to see a blues from T&S for some time. But just to throw a monkey wrench in the works..did someone mention Bachata a while back ? ..Stick with me now..

It's funny how on YouTube , one thing can lead to another , and another ,and pretty soon you're nowhere you ever expected to be. Well that happened to me while looking at the pattern dances the other night. I somehow went here...

This girl is blessed in the body dept.,so it's easy to just watch her .. but the guy makes me think of Scott in his intense focus on his partner and his unerring rhythm ( and it looks like he's leading to me.. )

You couldn't do much with the more stationary parts on ice ( and I'm not sure if it would be allowed )..but besides the pure sex appeal, I'm fascinated by all the tricky holds ( um..I mean the hand holds ). What do you think , for an exhibition ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UruIUT1KxgQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHKi3...eature=related

Too hard to work with ?

ETA;....I must try to keep my foot out of my mouth.
    Last edited by Pratfall; 07-12-2012 at 02:41 AM.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maggylyn View Post
    I'd also love to see adult V/M bring back the exhibition "Black Magic Woman." This time it would really sizzle!

THIS!

vCash
    Pratfall the sex appeal is too obvious. V&M is always just under the surface except in Farrucas which sizzled!

vCash
    That's what I was afraid of .. OTOH, I wasn't thinking of a very literal translation.. not so much on the spot ( or on the spot hip movement )..but making a thing of the idea of changing holds, and the mirroring / following footwork...and of course, in ice dance there are lifts... and because it's more latin-as-a-modern-social-dance , the costumes could be quite street clothes oriented.

Of the dance couples I found myself looking at , these two were the most ... subtle ? ... refined ?..yet intense. If it ever was tackled by ice dancers , I'd want it to be someone capable of understatement.

Ah, well...maybe not.

next ?
    Last edited by Pratfall; 07-12-2012 at 03:48 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Pratfall the sex appeal is too obvious. V&M is always just under the surface except in Farrucas which sizzled!
    I don't know - the moment when Scott strokes himself during that straight line lift is one of the most lustful moments in ice dance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proustable View Post
    I don't know - the moment when Scott strokes himself during that straight line lift is one of the most lustful moments in ice dance.
    Wait...what?! Strokes himself where? Lol I've never noticed anything like that, was it in farracus?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proustable View Post
    Right up there with her hand on his thigh...

vCash
    Yes there are those moments, sigh!
    Lustful and elegance - what a combination. I guess thats why I am a fan!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Yes there are those moments, sigh!
    Lustful and elegance - what a combination. I guess thats why I am a fan!
    Love "Faruccas"

Still feel sad V-M will not skate in Yu-Na show. I think this show much better, then fefore season will start spend two weeks at EX.
    Someone will re-placed them. This could be P-B, D-W (they took all shows, where V-M skated) or W-P (they have best PR now). Or maybe Shibs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Wait...what?! Strokes himself where? Lol I've never noticed anything like that, was it in farracus?
    Latin trio FD. Second lift. He flips Tessa upside down, and with the arm he's not holding her with, he descends casually along his own body. And then there's that Temptation curve lift, where she basically oozes along his body. The Italian commentators actually giggled at that moment, it was so blindlngly hot.

vCash
    OK, if you have the link, post it. That's one I haven't really watched all that carefully because of the situation....(and laziness on my part ).
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL...ailpage#t=125s

Second lift. Yes, Scott look really cool Why FD look hotter, then SD?

vCash
    Thanks Pani...got it. I still love, love love that "temptation lift" too. I wouln't mind if they recycled it in its entirety in a competitive program.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarie View Post
    Thanks Pani...got it. I still love, love love that "temptation lift" too. I wouln't mind if they recycled it in its entirety in a competitive program.
    They did repeat it, in the first showing of the Latin SD, at Finlandia. They had to replace it because, with the constant changing of the rules, it seems it's only worth a level 3 now. I doubt they'll ever do it in competition again, unfortunately...

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast