Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I also think Grodner is waiting for the right moment to let them back in the game. With Dan looking like the first to go, she will probably wait for nominations and POV this week to see if it looks like he is in danger. If so, she will introduce the twist that they are in the game. If not, she will probably hold off for a little while longer.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Well shoot, I was fixing dinner so I missed the feeds coming back from the Coaches competition and it sounds like Willie went off again. After his rant, the feeds went away again so maybe they are giving him an official warning.

Janelle won the competition and decided to save Ashley.

Britney's entire team (Willie, Shane, JoJo) are have nots along with Ian. That sucks for Ian and Shane to be Have nots again and be stuck with those crappy beds for another week.

vCash
    Ian shouldn't have made the comment that he could handle being a Have Not all summer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    Ian shouldn't have made the comment that he could handle being a Have Not all summer.
    He told either Ashley or Janelle that he only weighs 113 pounds so hopefully he won't loose that much weight. At least the supplemental food this week is pork rinds and pudding so he can fill up on pudding pretty easily.

Can't wait to see how JoJo handles everything!

vCash
    Feeds still down.

Making me wonder if they are having a meeting on what to do with Willie as just before the feeds went dark, he said some threatening things.

Janelle was the one who put Team Britney on slop. Ian volunteered to be the fourth.

vCash
    Feeds are back.

Willie is gone; not sure if he left on his own or was removed from the game.

Shane and JoJo are nominated.

So Boogie and Frank are sitting up in HOH and it looks like if Shane and/or JoJo win POV, Danielle will go up as they want to keep the alliance together one more week.

Edited to add that Boogie just said on the feeds that Willie was removed from the game.

vCash
    Hantz! At first Willie seemed mild, but in his bullying shown in Thurs pm show - you could see Russell. I hate bullying! Should be a good week.

vCash
    I seriously hope this is the last time we see a Hantz on a CBS show and aren't viewed as complete royalty to them.

vCash
    It is reminiscent of Russell, and Russell was a total nightmare, but apparently with him it was something that he had control over and decided to do as a tactic, and still managed to have people on his side. Willie was just a (quite good looking) mess with no control of himself and played a completely stupid game, refusing to allow Brit to coach him. It is better for all involved that he left- and the dude needs some mental help. Its actually cruel to put people like this on the show. I wonder what might've happened if Jojo or Shane were HoH instead. Willie probably still would have torpedoed his chances one way or another, but it might've happened a bit later in the game.

Britney quote from tonite: "I feel traumatized from today. Seriously, I wish I could go on a morphine drip for like 72 hours."

Apparently the have-nots are getting to eat regular food now.

Omygod from jokersupdates-

"Jani and Boogie say they are giving a rundown of Willie's expulsionThey say he:

He threw pork rinds at Jani and told her to F off. Called her the "C" word.

He kicked the HN door several times

He headbutted Joe 4 times and was physically removed from the game"

vCash
    After what I saw of him Thursday night, this is not surprising. Frank was not even entertaining a fight and Willie was doing everything he could to make it worse. Clearly he has no control.

I doubt CBS will have the balls but I hope they show Willie being taken out of the house. They shouldn't spare him anything if he physically assaulted someone. I want to see him being dragged out of there.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I doubt CBS will have the balls but I hope they show Willie being taken out of the house. They shouldn't spare him anything if he physically assaulted someone. I want to see him being dragged out of there.
    It'd reel in the ratings, I'm sure we'll see it to some extent. And it will be satisfying!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    They pretty much have to show it, because everyone knows what happened. They showed the whole Ciara thing a few seasons ago.

Willie's going to pay for this though - just want until his brother gets hold of him. Love or hate Russell, he would have never done something like this, and he's never a quitter.

Willie looked like he had potential to be a good player, although playing too hard and too fast out of the gate. I think he got himself evicted because he knew he would get nominated and voted out. Coward.

vCash
    I feel bad for willie because Joe was a malacious gossip spreading the crap Frank told him, and then set off to push Willie until he broke. As someone who has been picked on like that, I know how he feels. However i learned around age 8 that it doesn't matter, you still can't hit the other person. My coping strategy though was always removing myself from the situation. Unless you DOR you can't really do that in bb. As an adult, Willie has no excuse for snapping though, but I truly hate Joe now.

vCash
    I can't wait until they show this. It won't be like the couples season where Neal just disappeared one day and they all went "oh well" and continued on. This has potential to be as good as when Chima was removed.

vCash
    Jenny- do you mean Chima and her meltdown after her 'king' got coup d'etat'd' hehe

I don't really like any of Brit's players except for Shane and because she was such a grade biatch her season...her going wouldn't sadden me in the least. Her only saving grace is her witty one liners. I really only liked Janelle and kinda liked Dan.

Right now I like Shane, Danielle, Jenn, Ashley and Danielle. Gotta wait and see though. Ian is funny....loved the eppy where Boogie talked about his head kicking player.
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    My favs are Ian/Ashley/Frank. I'd like to see a surprise showmance between Ashley and Frank. Sure Ian and Ashley are flirting for the cameras, but I think Ashley and Frank might gel soon after getting to know each other. Hope all 3 make it to the final 3.

Willie is just another Chima. A loser who blames everyone else but themselves for their actions.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Brandon Hantz says "If you have something negative to say, keep it to yourself. I don't wanna hear it".
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...ttle-punk.html

I appreciate everyone's support. No one knows what happened in there. We can all speculate what happened. It doesn't matter. He's family. He's my family. He's my blood. He's my uncle and I'm gonna go to bat for him. If you have something negative to say, keep it to yourself. I don't wanna hear it.

You can't expect anyone to be pushed up against a wall, pushed into a corner ... I don't car what kind of situation it is. These are real people that have real feelings that you can test that will lash back if necessary. So keep negativity to yourself, we don't need that. It's just real unfortunate this would happen to family like this ...

My Uncle Willie is a loving, loving person. My little cousin Seth is a homosexual and he loves my cousin Seth very much. And for people to call my Uncle Willie a homophobic person is completely inaccurate ...

We don't wanna be the losers, we don't wanna lose. So we have a lot of pressure on ourselves. Nobody likes to lose, but for us, it's a problem. I don't appreciate anybody, anybody, who says they ain't got any kind of problems. For us, it's our temper. We got temper issues ...

Boogie is a little punk! Boogie is a little punk! He's like a little chihuahua who barks, barks, barks when a big dog comes around the corner. He ain't barkin' no more.

vCash
    Shane won POV.

Would love to see Frank make a move on Janelle's team and knock out Joe or Wil but I doubt he'll be that aggressive this early so it will come down to Danielle and JoJo. Almost like who gets to remain and to try to win Shane's heart!

vCash
    That little write up by Brandon Hantz is just hilarious. I couldn't help but laugh. It isn't his job to take responsibility for Willie's actions but he certainly shouldn't be making a million excuses for him, either. He says none of us know what happened but doesn't he know of the distinct possibility that CBS may air the entire event? Forgot about that, I guess.

I didn't think Willie was a homophobe or anything. I think he did make fun of Wil but so what? If he had made fun of anyone else would it have been ok? I don't like when people have knee jerk reactions just because the person on the receiving end was gay. It always amazes me how quickly people forget that this is a GAME.
    -Brian

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I'm wondering "if" (in maybe 2 more weeks or sooner), the coaches need to make a decision:

1.The coaches can decide to remain in the house as an observing coach only, and try to get one of their original players to the end for 100k....or
    2.The coach can enter the game as a "player only" for the 500k, meaning they don't get 100k if one of their original players makes it to the end.

Brit and Janelle have said they don't want to enter the game as a player. They only came to be a coach. Dan has said he would enter the game as a player if given the chance. Boogie hasn't really commented on it. But Boogie may be better staying a coach since he has 3 good players.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast