Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

vCash
    Yay Ian!!!!!!
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    people like frank best?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    6-1. I figured he would win, just not so completely. Good on him!

Canadian ladies über
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    people like frank best?
    Yuck he was my least favourite player.

vCash
    Yay for Ian!! Thrilled that he won.

Dan joins Boston Rob (All stars) and Russell Hantz as people who controlled the season but forgot that pissing off people on the jury isn't a good idea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    6-1. I figured he would win, just not so completely. Good on him!
    So only Dani voted for Dan? What was Dan's reaction on losing?

vCash
    well i think this jury takes the cake for being the most bitter of all time, beating out the season that goddess Danielle was on.

dan played a masterful game. ian and danielle were kinda both just strung along. oh well. dan made two errors down the stretch though: evicting shane instead of dan, and throwing that last HOH.

vCash
    I am glad Ian and Dan were in the final 2 but I don't think only using manipulation as game play is enough of a reason to win. Ian back stabbed too, but also relied on winning comps and social play. I was going to be bummed if Danielle was in final 2. She was a useless twit.
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I haven't watched all season, only caught the first half hour of the finale because it was after Survivor (and I can't bear watching the next hour), but.... Dan is a returning player, right? He looks familiar, but mostly I remember him from the way he CONSTANTLY SHOUTS WHEN DOING HIS INDIVIDUAL CONFESSIONALS AND HOW DINGO WAS ALWAYS POSTING FOR HIM TO STFU.

I mean, there can't be two of 'em, right?

Was this like the 12th time Boogie and Janelle played?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixflamezzz View Post
    dan made two errors down the stretch though: evicting shane instead of dan, and throwing that last HOH.
    I disagree. I think it was a good idea for Dan to not evict himself.

people like frank best?
    :barf:
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    people like frank best?
    America shouldn't be allowed to decide things.

vCash
    IMHO Britney should have won AC. She can be a vile bitch but her phone message to boogie on his departure was my all time fave exit message ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I disagree. I think it was a good idea for Dan to not evict himself.

vCash
    I'm only surprised by two things 1) Jen's vote and 2) Frank's AC.

I thought Dan was pretty awful tonight. In his confessionals it sounded like he wanted to bring Dani to final 2, but he was prepping his speech against Ian, so I don't know what his plan was. I would put money down that his "grandfather's chain" is fake. Didn't someone last season bring in a fake wedding ring? (Or maybe we surmised that Janelle did this season?). But all his power of persuasion was just gone tonight. Maybe he's just tired and done, or maybe he is as bitter about Ian taking credit for what he did as the jury is about him doing it?

Either way, 50k is a decent payday for the summer, so at least he has that.

I'm proud of Ian for winning. If it wasn't for Boogie, he would have been out #2.

I'm glad Dani didn't get final 2. She never played her own game at all. Yeah, she had a few wins, but she was a puppet the whole time.

I'm just going to hope whomever voted for Frank in AC's neglects to show up to vote for President in November. If they can't even get it right on a silly vote like this, they shouldn't have the power to determine who runs the country... Pretty much ANYONE else would have been understandable, though my favorites were Dan (for game play) and Britney (for entertainment)

vCash
    The final interview with the jurors and the two finalists was hilarious. I was impressed with Ian's final speech. He was smart to emphasize the dirty game that Dan played, and it served brilliantly to twist the knife further into some the jurors' backs.

Dan speech was bad, but I'm not sure what else he could've said. It felt defensive; He was desperately trying to justify his action to the jurors, but no one was buying it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    I'm proud of Ian for winning. If it wasn't for Boogie, he would have been out #2.

I'm glad Dani didn't get final 2. She never played her own game at all. Yeah, she had a few wins, but she was a puppet the whole time.

I'm just going to hope whomever voted for Frank in AC's neglects to show up to vote for President in November. If they can't even get it right on a silly vote like this, they shouldn't have the power to determine who runs the country... Pretty much ANYONE else would have been understandable, though my favorites were Dan (for game play) and Britney (for entertainment)

great post - I so agree with you on all points.
    Daniellee needs some serious help now, she really has now idea what went down. And her vote, being loyal to the end, just sad in so many ways.
    Frank - AC -- uggghhhh. and yes lets hope they dont vote in Nov. Frank is only ok if you agree with him and see things his way. He seems to think that since he spent years trying to be on the show, he is more! What is sad, if producers think he is popular, he will probably be brought back at some time.

I am happy Ian won. He grew as the season went on, played very hard, and I was really impressed with his speech at the end.
    Dan - up until he evicted Shane I was not sure who I wanted to win, but after that, no way, and realized he was just scrambling too much. I also think he manipulated Dani way too much. But he deserved F2.

i think this was the best season ever of BB. The journey was great, F2 deserving, did not know til the end the outcome. The win for Ian will make a big difference in his life, hopefully for the good.

vCash
    To be fair, I think Frank deserved the 25K just because of the ammount of time he spent on the block and the number of times he managed to save himself. None of the others managed to do as much as he did on that score. I also think that the returnees were at a disadvantage from the audience point of view; they've already had their chances - let someone new win something.

I'm happy for Ian. I expect he'll do something wonderfully smart with the money and go far. At the very least I hope that the rest of his life is not defined by The Summer He Won BB.
    I'd rather be thought of as absolutely ridiculous than as absolutely boring.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Not the winner I wanted, but a satisfying ending nonetheless. Two very good players who played hard and loved the game, duking it out to the bitter end. (My fave was Ian saying to Dan just before commercial - "Really? Really?" )

Dan's speech was quite close to what he rehearsed - and noted that CBS let him go way over, but I did think it was a mistake to lay it on so thick with flattering the jury. There are much more subtle ways to show them respect. Ian's speech was better than I thought it would be, very articulate. I've often whined about poor jury presentations here and on Survivor, so it was fab to see two well spoken people make solid arguments and put on great performances.

I count Ian as an all-star for sure, but even though he did not win, in my view Dan is the greatest BB player of all time, and I rank him with Boston Rob as well.

Dani, Dani, Dani - I'm somewhat curious of what becomes of her - and at Janelle mentioning all her lies! Shane just looked like a bigger idiot to me, and CBS need to give Britney a show, now - maybe a guest spot on The Talk? Aside from always looking great, she's smart, well spoken and can think on her feet - I'd love to see her get some opportunities out of this.

All in all, the best thing to come out of this season - other than the joy for this fan of watching Dan's masterful play all summer:

Out of 16 players, including 4 retreads, only 3 were actual fans of the game who applied to be on the show. One won Fan Favourite, and one won the game. ARE YOU LISTENING BB PRODUCERS AND CASTING TEAM??

And importantly, ARE YOU LISTENING BB CANADA PRODUCERS AND CASTING TEAM?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zaphyre14 View Post
    To be fair, I think Frank deserved the 25K just because of the ammount of time he spent on the block and the number of times he managed to save himself. None of the others managed to do as much as he did on that score.
    Yes, I think what you said had a lot to do with Frank winning the 25K. Personally, I thought he was likeable for the most part, sharper than I expected and deserved the money (...and Yes, I do plan to vote this November ).

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Yes, I think what you said had a lot to do with Frank winning the 25K. Personally, I thought he was likeable for the most part, sharper than I expected and deserved the money (...and Yes, I do plan to vote this November ).
    I think the carrot and ballerina suits had a lot to do with it too. Seriously.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast