Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

vCash
    I so agree with what everyone is posting here. That is what making this season the best. I truly see the differing sides everyone is presenting.
    Frank is key in so many ways. The little bit we saw of the jury house - the way he was bullying his opinion - if he continues to do that once he learns what happened to Shane - watch out. The way he yells like that is why I wanted him out, even though in some aspects he was a good competitor.
    And it is interesting with how low key Joe and Jenn played - they were observant, and the same with Ashley (and I agree - her time with Brit and a soft spot for Ian may influence as much or more or less than Frank).. I hope they show a great debate in the jury house of a big discussion before the vote.
    Wed pm should be great - start of a new season of Survivor and hopefully an entertaining end to a great season of BB.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Dan has been rehearsing his jury speech overnight - he's planning to go against Ian. Whether or not he's still hoping Ian has to be the one to vote Dani out, I don't know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Whether or not he's still hoping Ian has to be the one to vote Dani out, I don't know.
    It would be in Dan's best interest to get Ian to send Dani home, although I would love to see Dani's reaction if Dan personally send her home.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Problem is that last HOH is always a crapshoot. The answer choices are often ambiguous, and there's always 2-3 surprises along the way.

I've been thinking this morning about how Dan could get away with evicting Dani and still keep her vote. She will have very little time to think as she's whisked out the door and shuffled into place on the jury, and perhaps handed a question to ask.

I don't think she's very impulsive, so I think she might still stick with Dan on the expectation that he will explain later. She seems deeply committed to him at this point.

However, she's also easily influenced, so in that very short space of time, 3 things could have an effect:

1. Julie's interview. If Julie treats her as a betrayed victim, then she might switch her vote. If the audience reacts strongly to this, she might also switch her vote in response to what she perceives as America's love. If Julie talks about her strong bond with her coach, Dani can feel good about continuing to support him.

2. Shane. If he is really, really sweet to her in the commercial break (they will likely sit next to one another), and she feels there is hope for a relationship, she might vote with him, and I don't think there's any way that Shane will vote for Dan.

3. The rest of the jury. If they all lean over in the commercial break and tell her what a rat Dan is and that they are all voting for Ian, she might go with them - or stubbornly stand her ground for the person she thinks she knows and stay with Dan.

Come to think of it, the producers could really influence things here by the question they give Dani to ask. If they give her a question that directly asks Dan why he betrayed or something similar, then he has the chance to mist her one last time. If they give her a question for Ian, or something obscure that Dan can't use, then she might be left feeling unsatisfied and vote for Ian.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    It would be in Dan's best interest to get Ian to send Dani home, although I would love to see Dani's reaction if Dan personally send her home.
    I agree, I don't think Dan can't win against Danielle so he's best off either throwing things to Ian and having him evict her or if that doesn't work, taking his chance and doing it himself.

We'll see later tonight. Can't wait!

vCash
    It feels like they've had 37 evictions this year but I still can't believe it's almost over.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    It feels like they've had 37 evictions this year but I still can't believe it's almost over.
    And best of all, Survivor starts tonight!

vCash
    And best of all, Survivor starts tonight!
    I am SO excited for the BB finale and Survivor premiere tonight... but it's also my anniversary, so Mr. Habs has a dinner and date night planned. I couldn't convince him that we should spend our anniversary in front of CBS.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Habs View Post
    I am SO excited for the BB finale and Survivor premiere tonight... but it's also my anniversary, so Mr. Habs has a dinner and date night planned. I couldn't convince him that we should spend our anniversary in front of CBS.
    My husband and I have been together for 27 years, and people often ask what's the "secret." The first thing I always say is never, ever miss an anniversary. Doesn't have to be a fancy dinner or big trip or expensive gifts (not that there's anything wrong with those things ), but it has to be something, even if it's just a quiet dinner at home, a toast over a bottle of wine or an exchange of cards.

Your PVR is your friend

vCash
    My husband and I have been together for 27 years, and people often ask what's the "secret." The first thing I always say is never, ever miss an anniversary. Doesn't have to be a fancy dinner or big trip or expensive gifts (not that there's anything wrong with those things ), but it has to be something, even if it's just a quiet dinner at home, a toast over a bottle of wine or an exchange of cards.

Your PVR is your friend
    Exactly

vCash
    My thoughts before the finale: Am rooting for an Ian win but a Dan win would be ok. Hoping for a Dan/Ian F2 either way. Dani in there would be kind of disappointing and a Dani win would be a shocker.

vCash
    I too am hoping for a Dan/Ian F2. Both are deserving, but I'm rooting for Dan.

vCash
    ^^^^^^^^
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Julie Chen's tweet:

Julie Chen @JulieChen
    To all asking "who do you think is gonna win?"...Chenbot not programmed to show emotion....but first. #BB14

vCash
    bahahah.

and now... let's find out who wins BB14.
    BUT FIRST!
    Let's wait another hour until the show starts.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Did Dan throw that HoH? Seemed like it.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Did Dan throw that HoH? Seemed like it.
    the ones he got wrong, even i got them all right. i have to think he threw it.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    And he always smirked before getting them wrong, lol
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I think Ian was dumb to keep Dan but this is probably the best and most competitive final 2 I can ever remember.
    -Brian

vCash
    Ian won for sure. I think Dan got Dani's vote, Jen's vote, and possibly Shane's, shockingly. Ashley voted Ian for sure, as did Frank, and Joe. I'm pretty sure Britney's was for Ian (she was giddy for him, but liked Dan's game-play), and again, maybe Shane's (because he is bitter, but what he said seemed to point to Dan).

What the hell is wrong with Ashley? Is she permanently on drugs?
    Also, no way did Ian form the quack pack. The alliance already existed and the name was even something Britney came up with.
    Last edited by Skittl1321; 09-20-2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: my phone put in weird periods

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast