Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Shane removed himself and Ian put up Danielle in his place.

So its Danielle vs Jenn to see who is the last girl standing.
    If Jenn had a clue she might've been able to turn this around - she won't change Dan's vote but could have worked on Shane and Ian. She has info, but she doesn't realize its importance or how to use it. Sigh.

vCash
    So there will be a taped eviction tonight to be shown Wednesday night on CBS and then another live eviction Thursday night? Leaving two in the house from Thursday till finale?

Do I have that right?

Eta: no, that would leave three in the house until finale night, the 19th.
    Last edited by Norlite; 09-11-2012 at 10:49 AM.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Pretty sure Jenn is on her way out - bit of a bummer it will be today as she is really feeling 9/11 and was up in the night doing laundry so she could where something to mark the day.

Then we have the all important F4 "week" in which the HOH is safe, and the veto winner determines who leaves. Dan better hope he wins HOH and/or veto, or Dani wins veto, because otherwise I do think that Shane and Ian are growing ripe to make the move and get rid of Dan. I think both are seeing that Dan and Dani are close and planning to take each other to the end (which I think is true), while Ian was hoping to go with Dan and Shane was hoping to go with Dani.

It would be fab if Ian and Shane woke up today and voted out Dani - she's only making Dan stronger and is of no use to either of them - they are essentially playing on their own at this point, so why not get rid of the only real alliance in the house and play 4 on 4 as individuals? Could be fun

Then we have the 3 part HOH. Shane has actually been studying quite a bit plus he remains strong, so he might be the surprise winner here. However, he doesn't have the same drive Ian and Dan have to win, so it will be hard. I don't see Dani as a factor at all - she's going to F2 with Dan or Shane, maybe even Ian if Ian decides he can't take Dan to the end.

vCash
    Spoiler! Thanks to misscleo on twitter who went to the taping tonight...highlight to see spoiler below

Danielle is new HoH (jenn voted out). Me and Willie Hantz (per his twitter) want Ian to win the veto......I guess if that happens he would just take Dan (vote out Shane). Kinda think Dan, if he wins the veto, would vote out Shane. If Shane wins, not sure but probably votes out Ian? Hmm!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    From what I can tell, Ian wants to go to the end with Dan.
    Why would ANYONE want to go with Dan to the end? I can't see anyone standing a chance of winning against him. I think Ian would have the best chance though. I can't believe all four of the other people aren't doing E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G they CAN to get rid of Dan...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I feel like sitting next to Dan is a great way to win the money as long as you made moves in the house. Dan already won all the money and as a jury member I would want to vote for almost anyone else because of that. Dan will be taking home something for 2nd place so it wont be like he gets nothing.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I wonder why Ian feels so loyal to Dan but he didn't to Boogie. Did Dan play the game "honestly" during the season that he won?

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    Spoiler! Thanks to misscleo on twitter who went to the taping tonight...highlight to see spoiler below

Danielle is new HoH (jenn voted out). Me and Willie Hantz (per his twitter) want Ian to win the veto......I guess if that happens he would just take Dan (vote out Shane). Kinda think Dan, if he wins the veto, would vote out Shane. If Shane wins, not sure but probably votes out Ian? Hmm!
    I can see this but it's OK as spoilers are always allowed on BB threads. For a complete rundown of last night's taping, Hamsterwatch features a full article by the same MissCleo.

Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    I wonder why Ian feels so loyal to Dan but he didn't to Boogie. Did Dan play the game "honestly" during the season that he won?
    I think Ian really, really likes the idea of alliances. He feels the QuackPack is his, and seems to love the idea of a sekret suballiance with Dan - all classic strategy for a lifelong fan of the game.

Maybe he's one of those people who doesn't abide taking a goat to F2, and wants a clean win without an asterisk. He mentioned to Dan the other day - might've been talk but still - that he doesn't want any floaters getting to F2, which I took it meant Jenn, but might also mean Shane and Dani too. Ian might feel that he's carrying them as much as Dan has, which is somewhat true.

Plus, he has no personal relationship with Shane or Dani. Both were recruited when they auditioned for other shows, whereas Ian is a hardcore superfan and Dan clearly loves the game too - they have that in common.

And I do think Ian could beat Dan in the end. He has a great record of winning comps, getting out big players, successful alliances, moves in the game, and they all know it. Plus, he's a sympathetic character who people can give the money to easily.

OTOH, Dan has masterminded the game and IMO deserves to win - he's a great speaker, but he's got an uphill battle as all his game moves and victories are at the expense of others and if they feel stupid they'll give it to Ian. The only points I think that will be easily accepted by the jury are his loyalty to Dani from day one (which will explain why he took her to F2 as well), and saving himself with the funeral, that I think most of them will appreciate in retrospect. And of course he already won $500K so that's a strike against him when there's a viable alternative.

Shane could only win against Dani, and Dani can't win IMO.

The bigger question now is who Dan wants to take to F2 - it won't be Shane unless his first choice is gone, Dani would seem the best bet, but he might just want to prove himself by beating a real player. I wonder if he's even decided yet - the guy is the master of the flexible game strategy.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Just musing the scenarios to myself - love to hear if anyone else thinks differently.

If Dani wins veto, no brainer that she will leave it to Dan to make the big decision. The question then will be if Dan decides to play it safe and vote out Ian, or go for the greater glory and vote out Shane. Ian is more likely, but I think there's a chance he'd get rid of Shane, which would also help clarify who's side Dani's on if he's at all unsure.

If Dan wins veto, see above.

If Ian wins veto, same predicament as Dan. He wants to play big and I do think he can beat Dan, so Shane's voted out, but at the same time, money talks, and voting out Dan would virtually guarantee him the win. Only danger is that is that he must win final HOH, because Dani and Shane would take each other. I think he'd keep Dan.

If Shane wins veto, it would make sense to vote out Dan to solidify his alliance with Dani, because I think he's getting that she is most loyal to Dan. However, lots of misting opportunity here, so I think he'd get rid of Ian.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Just musing the scenarios to myself - love to hear if anyone else thinks differently.

If Dani wins veto, no brainer that she will leave it to Dan to make the big decision. The question then will be if Dan decides to play it safe and vote out Ian, or go for the greater glory and vote out Shane. Ian is more likely, but I think there's a chance he'd get rid of Shane, which would also help clarify who's side Dani's on if he's at all unsure.

If Dan wins veto, see above.

If Ian wins veto, same predicament as Dan. He wants to play big and I do think he can beat Dan, so Shane's voted out, but at the same time, money talks, and voting out Dan would virtually guarantee him the win. Only danger is that is that he must win final HOH, because Dani and Shane would take each other. I think he'd keep Dan.

If Shane wins veto, it would make sense to vote out Dan to solidify his alliance with Dani, because I think he's getting that she is most loyal to Dan. However, lots of misting opportunity here, so I think he'd get rid of Ian.

I agree with all of that. I think the only way Ian makes the top 3 is by winning the final 4 veto. He'll be sent packing if any of the other three.

If Ian does win POV, I think he sticks with Dan and gets rid of Shane.

vCash
    Dan just want to win. He doesn't care about "the greater glory" by going against Ian. He tried to get rid of Ian the last time he put Ian on the block. Why risk any possible chance of losing? I wish Ian would view the same way about Dan.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Well Ian has made his intentions clear - http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/187453/

As I thought, he's really proud of the QuackPack and one can imagine that it will be a big part of his speech to the jury. Not sure if that's such a good idea, as there will be three members of QP on the jury and they might not see it the way he does.

vCash
    I also think the only way Ian gets to F2 is if he wins the comps himself to get him there. I don't see anyone taking him to the end.

It seems like it would be in Dan's best interest to get rid of Shane. Then he is left with 2 people who would take him to the end. (I just can't see Ian/Dani working together to oust Dan.)

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    It seems like it would be in Dan's best interest to get rid of Shane. Then he is left with 2 people who would take him to the end. (I just can't see Ian/Dani working together to oust Dan.)
    Interesting way of looking at it jamesy, a spin on the anyone-but-me strategy. Dan can win against Shane, but Shane wouldn't take him to F2, and there's an outside chance Shane could wake up and convince Dani that she shouldn't either.

And yet, Ian is the one person who can beat him, so perhaps better to get rid of him now if Dan or Dani wins veto. But then again, if votes out Shane and it's a Dan-Dani-Ian final HOH, Dan has a 66% chance of getting to the end.

I wonder if Dan's a gambler.

vCash
    Danielle nominated Ian and Dan and then went on to win POV.

Dan is trying to get her to remove him and put up Shane. He has told Ian if that happens, he might be safe as Dan wants to be in the final 3 with Dani and Ian as he believes both Ian and Dani will take him to final 2.

Will be interesting to see if Dani does what Dan wants and changes the Noms giving the control back to Dan.

vCash
    I guess it was a good thing then than Shane picked Dani for the "date" to see the gymnastic tour Shane needs to work the showmance angle now to make sure he remain off the block.

If Ian and Dan both remain on the block then I think Ian will go home.

I hope Frank wins the 25K.
    Last edited by orbitz; 09-13-2012 at 01:13 PM.

vCash
    I guess Dani is using the veto so Shane doesn't have to get the blood on his hands for taking out Ian anyway, but little does Danielle know that Dan would actually dump Shane instead....That would be awesome for Ian cause he gets to play in the 3part HOH. But I guess if he gets voted out he gets to go to jury and he'd probably be kinda happy with that too cause he wants the full BB experience, right?

As for the 25K, I really hope its not Frank. I can imagine Brit or Ian getting it. Not sure if anyone else is in the running.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    As for the 25K, I really hope its not Frank. I can imagine Brit or Ian getting it. Not sure if anyone else is in the running.
    If Janelle had made it to the jury, it might've been her, but I think at this point Ian is a slam dunk for it with Dan a close second (remember that Russell won it on his first two seasons, and the Boston Rob won it on his last season). They haven't been doing the jury members any favours by not showing them at all yet this season.

This is shaping up to be a photo finish season I must say. So many possibilities - fans still remain split on whether a) Dan will take Ian to F3 and b) Dan will take Ian to F2.

I'm inclined to believe yes to F3 and no to F2.

vCash
    I guess Dani is using the veto so Shane doesn't have to get the blood on his hands for taking out Ian anyway, but little does Danielle know that Dan would actually dump Shane instead....That would be awesome for Ian cause he gets to play in the 3part HOH. But I guess if he gets voted out he gets to go to jury and he'd probably be kinda happy with that too cause he wants the full BB experience, right?

So agree about Frank. I might actually vote in this, never have before - go Brit! She is so funny. Just her good by message to Boogie is worth $25K.

And if Dani uses veto to take Dan off - Dan is a master. Please, please, please Ian and Dan F2. They really are both deserving in my book. If Dan was not a former winner, I might lean towards him, but Ian being so young and playing well with the big guns is impressive. I am so undecided who is more deserving. I so want to hear both their ending arguments!

vCash
    I'm really hoping for a Dan/Ian final. Both are very deserving and I'd love to hear their "pitches" at the end.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast