Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    Britney's goodbye message to Boogie warranted my biggest laugh I've had in ages, it was much needed and I'm still chuckling over it today In case anyone wants to re-live those epic 18 seconds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6nfO2tbmM8
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    From BBAD..
    Britney gave a hilarious summary of the veto challenge. I won't even try to do it justice here. Draw Something type comp and the person that guessed the drawing had to pick a punishment.
    Jen won veto - on slop for rest of show and something else - can't remember???
    Frank - 3 things - an avocado bath, wearing a carrot costume for a week and chum showers for 24 hrs. He looks pretty funny in the costume
    Dan - 24 hr confinement in the HN room, with techno music blaring and lights
    Brit - chained to someone for 24 hrs - picked Danielle. Long chain link, very noisy when they wlak around
    I know I forgot something.

Jen - she seems like a nice person, but useless in the game. I am tired of her DR and comments about playing the game and doing nothing. Joe at least kisses up to the HOH of the week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    I know I forgot something.
    Maybe I can help?
    Adding to what you have posted:

The POV was - will you accept the punishment?
    If they said no, they were eliminated from the competition.

Jen- agreed to burn her clothes (only the ones she was wearing during the POV);
    Jen won because Frank was disqualified;

Frank - was disqualified for doing something he was not suppose to do (some sort of cheating: alleged whispering?! ).
    He won't be able to participate in the next 2 HOH competitions. He is wearing an ugly carrot costume; agreed to have an Avocado bath; every time a buzzer rings he has to give himself a chum shower;

Dan - had to eat nastiness;

Danielle – Other HG’s got to throw paint on her for 2 minutes;

Shane - misunderstood the instructions;

ETA:

Huge drama is developing in BB.
    Dan called a house meeting in which he insulted Danielle and told everybody that he knows that he goes home, and therefore he wants to stop talking game (he feels alone and all that yadda, yadda).

Danielle is in tears. Dan doesn't want to talk to her. He goes to HOH room with Frank and tells him everything about QP and about Ian being a rat all the way.
    He wants to make a deal with Frank/Jenn/Danielle/Dan. Dan tells Frank that he'll take him to F2.
    Dan tells Frank that Ian and Britney have a deal to F2; Shane and Britney have F2; and now Britney is trying to work on Danielle to have a F2 with her.

Frank had all these intuitions, so he believes Dan is telling him the truth. He said that he had his suspicious of Ian, but now that Dan is telling him that he sees the whole picture.

Frank tells Jenn to use the POV on Dan, so Britney will go up on the block. Once Britney is gone they can control Ian and Shane.
    Jenn agrees to that plan as long as Danielle is going to be saved (I think she has a crush on her). Frank promises her that Danielle will be saved even against Britney (Dan/Jenn and Joe will vote against Britney).
    Dan tells Danielle it's all being an act to save them both.
    The goal is that once Jenn uses her POV on Dan, and Frank puts Britney on the block, Ian will use his GPOV on Dani (Ian can not use the GPOV on a replacement nominee) and Joe will go on the block.

Don't know though if Ian can use his GPOV once Jenn is using hers.
    Last edited by Eden; 08-27-2012 at 06:52 AM.

vCash
    Thanks for the update Eden. Haven't been able to follow things with everything going on with tropical storm/soon to be hurricane Isaac.

vCash
    WOW, I am really surprised that it's Dan making some waves and spilling all to Frank? Did.not.see.that.coming.

Interesting twist on how the GPOV and POV might be used.

Wonder how Britney will feel if she IS the one who goes home since she told Frank she's final with him as well. She's been one busy woman and it just may come back to bite her.
    Crazy about sports!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    WOW, I am really surprised that it's Dan making some waves and spilling all to Frank? Did.not.see.that.coming.
    I think Dan realized that his alliance is ready to turn on him, so it's a Hail Mary to save himself. Frank is a free agent now that Boogie's gone, so while he's in the minority in the house, he's also the most likely to win vetos and future HOHs (when he can play again), so not a bad choice (especially when there are few choices left!).

From the Bloc
    vCash
    feeds just back after veto - sounds like Ian was up first and did not use his veto, then Jenn used hers to save Dan and now Brit is on the block with Dani.

Should be a fun few days!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    feeds just back after veto - sounds like Ian was up first and did not use his veto, then Jenn used hers to save Dan and now Brit is on the block with Dani.

Should be a fun few days!!
    Good times! I'm glad Dan is safe.
    I missed his original season but I like what I see of him as a player.

vCash
    Wonder if Brit will hold things together while being on the block better than the last time she played!??!

Its a shame that Isaac is probably going to leave me without power starting tomorrow night so I'm going to miss all the fun of Brit vs Dani!

vCash
    I hate Frank.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Gotta admit I thought he was toast after Boogie left, clinging to him when he didn't even make the jury and was completely out of the game, thus alienating himself from everyone else.

But here now he's got Dan, Jenn and Shane working with him - he might just survive yet.

vCash
    Frank FTW!!!

Just to annoy Fridge Break
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I would appreciate this move more if it was taking out anybody else but Britney.

C'mon, Joe's cooking can't be that good.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Can Ian still use his veto or was that his chance? Is it something he can use at any moment, does he have a few weeks to use it? How does it work?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Can Ian still use his veto or was that his chance? Is it something he can use at any moment, does he have a few weeks to use it? How does it work?
    No, the moment is over. He was up first in the veto meeting, didn't use it, so other than keeping him from being a replacement nominee when Jenn used hers, it's over.

Also, I think Brit has a chance of staying - general thinking at the moment is that both Joe and Shane are swing votes.

vCash
    I would love it if Ian, Shane, and Joe all voted to save Britney and foil Dan's big plan. Danielle is really kind of a moron for going along with this plan because she is potentially in huge jeopardy now going against Brit, when previously she was a slam dunk to stay over Dan. She is such a constantly disappointing player and I'm so tired of her. This makes me wish that Janelle had stayed, and I really hated Janelle at the time she left. Sadly, one of Joe, Shane or Ian could very well be pulled over to the dark side. I guess the problem Brit has is she hasn't won anything, so in a way Frank deserves the right to make all these slimy moves. The other problem is that Danielle is still playing the "I'm pissed off at Dan" card, so it would be hard for Brit to figure out that Dani is slimeballing her bigtime. For right now, Brit is kind of laying down- telling Joe she doesn't want to force Shane to vote to keep her, and she thinks his mind is made up to keep Danielle. Joe just told Brit that if Shane votes to keep Dani, he (Joe) is going to the other side, because there's no hope for him - that it means Shane and Dani will be taking each other to final 2. Apparently he told Shane he was voting to keep Dani, and Frank is pitching final 4 deals to Joe- who is acting (to Frank) really into it but I think he really wants Shane and Brit to work with him, and maybe Ian too, for now, as their 4th.
    Last edited by haribobo; 08-28-2012 at 12:08 AM.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Dani is stupid on so many levels, but a big one would be that Jenn offered to use the veto on her Sunday night - this was after Dan's funeral show - and she said no, use it on Dan.

I do think there's a good chance Brit will stay. Sounds like she's figuring things out - Thurs is a long way off - and the only missing piece now is the fact that her friend Dani was in on the whole thing, and has now agreed to Dan's new alliance with Frank and Jenn.

Shane is not part of that alliance - if he gets wind (hopefully from Brit) that Dani knew what was going to happen the night before, plus that she's made a deal without him, I think he will see that he's better off with Brit in this game, who has always worked on his behalf.

Shane also wants to work with Frank - they've talked about it on and off since the beginning - and therein goes Joe as well.

As for Dan, he'd prefer that his malleable minion Dani stays, but I think he'd be OK with Brit too. As we've seen this week, the guy can adapt his game plan quite easily.

vCash
    Franks punishment was to sit out 2 eligilble HOH right? So it is actually 3 since he cant play this week, right?

vCash
    No, his punishment was to sit out the next eligilble HOH . Since he is not eligible to play in the next HOH, because he is the current HOH, he can't play in the next two HOHs.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I read that Ian is the next target all because he made a comment about watching the show since "some plane hit a tower" or something like that. I know, he shouldn't pretend to not know what 9/11 is but the one horribly offended is Jenn because she she was in NY at the time. She was so offended that she has gotten certain people on her side to get him out next week. I find it amazing that people will ditch their entire game plan because someone got a little offended by one comment. Dumba$$ players this year, I swear. Meanwhile, Dan is laughing somewhere.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast