Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    bird is the word
    vCash
    The HG's would be stupid not to get rid of Boogie now they have the opportunity. I'm getting really tired of the Froogie show anyways.
    "Life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead." - Homer Simpson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Jenn -- what could she say to keep herself safe from going out the door this Thursday?
    She could be banking on them forgetting who she even is as they walk down the hallway to cast their vote.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    I'm just assuming the mentor status is to prevent them getting an early boot and then midway though, oh look, they're actual players now.
    Ding ding ding! Dug this out of the early pages of this thread from before the season started. Once again, unfair advantage/blatant favoritism towards the returnees!

Haven't posted in weeks (due to the Olympics) and am caught up now. Don't have really a whole lot to say other than Froogie can leave at any time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I'm trying to figure out where Dan stands in this - he's being blamed by Boogie and Frank, but I didn't see any reports of him actually talking to Shane about what to do.

snip
    I think Dan is being blamed by Frank for saying one thing to Frank's face about keeping him safe and not voting to send him on his way and then Dan doesn't keep his word in previous weeks. Frank doesn't believe Dan is working WITH he and Boogie. I don't think Frank's problem with Dan has anything to do with this week and Shane.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    I think Dan is being blamed by Frank for saying one thing to Frank's face about keeping him safe and not voting to send him on his way and then Dan doesn't keep his word in previous weeks. Frank doesn't believe Dan is working WITH he and Boogie. I don't think Frank's problem with Dan has anything to do with this week and Shane.
    I think thats a big part of it, but the other part is that the evening that Froogie got nominated together, afterwards Shane kind of acted to them like he wanted to work with Froogie but that Britney and others got in his ear and influenced him that they were coming after him. So Froogie unleashed their venom on Britney assuming she made his decision for him, who then told them that a reliable source (which was Ian who she refused to name, but they assumed Dan instead) came to her with info that Boogie said he was coming after Shane and Brit next. Which was really just a game of telephone where Boogie was asking Ian who he'd put up as replacement noms and he asked if Ian would put up Brit or Shane. Anyway Brit managed to convince Boogie that she really didn't have much to do with Shane's noms, and Boogie then turned all his rage on Dan, believing that Dan was the culprit (since Boogie only revealed his plans about Brit and Shane to Dan, directly anyway). What's funny is that Dan actually did NOT tell Brit and Shane this info (because Dan was trying to keep Froogie in his back pocket in case his other allies got picked off), which Brit was quite miffed by. So both Boogie and Frank have been trashing Dan all over the house and were trying to get him picked as the replacement nom after Frank won veto. But Shane is sticking with Dan/Dani so he put up Jen.

vCash
    Hmmmm ... wonder how much longer Ian can stay under the radar? Surprised Boogie didn't recall his conversation with Ian about who he (Ian) would put up. Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky Ian.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I don't know if Ian will be able to keep up his sneaky ways. This upcoming fast forward HOH week might work to his favor as there won't be much time for Frank to sniff things out, if Frank wins HOH once again.

vCash
    Watched some of BBAD from last night/this morning.
    Boogie is a piece of work. He says he has matured, and calls the others the 'cool' kids and mean. But then he went on a tear amusing himself in discussion with Frank and Ian dissing on Joe, Brit and Dan. From some things I read elsewhere - I think Boogie was invited to Dan's wedding, or to some party in Vegas (pre wedding) and thought he was friends with Dan. Now he feels that is all gone. It will be pretty funny when he finds out about Ian. I hope Julie says something tonight for us.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I couldn't stand Boogie in the past and was always of the firm view that he road Dr Will's coattails all the way. I was ready to hate him again this season, but was mildly surprised that he seemed to be a different person - at first.

The other day he had a long chat with the cameras while everyone slept, talked about his respect for Dan and how he still wanted to be friends even if he got him out, etc etc. I still didn't like him, but upgraded him to neutral in my books.

But wow, the last few days! He's being a total ass, slamming everyone, totally rude, completely turned around, childish and selfish, and "joking" with Frank - who plays right a long, jerk - about telling Britney that her husband is probably out with other women on his birthday, and that he should have sex with Dan's wife after he's voted out. Seriously.

Stupid Frank too - he came into this quite likable inside the house and out, and might have been able to make something of this - if not win, certainly have a shot at America's Choice, other reality opportunities etc. At this point, unless CBS continues to spin him, he's joined the top of America's Most Hated list - and he has no shot of winning the game either.

vCash
    Ian tipped his hand too soon. I wonder how long Frank might have trusted him.

And why did they not try to backdoor? Frank is a beast at comps, and 90% of the house would have changed an existing nomination, either because of alliance or to save themselves.
    Last edited by Skittl1321; 08-24-2012 at 02:50 AM.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    is ashley drunk?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Ian got Boogie eliminated AND managed to win his vote. There is no doubt that Ian is the best player in the house. He plays such an odd social game that no one thinks of him as a threat. Frank may start to but Ian can probably play him too. I am behind so avoiding reading until I see the rest..
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Boogie is going home, not to jury. Amazingly, Frank still wants to work with Ian now (basically he has no one else). Ian is playing along. So glad Boogie and Ashley are out, what a mess those two are/were.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    Ian tipped his hand too soon. I wonder how long Frank might have trusted him.

And why did they not try to backdoor? Frank is a beast at comps, and 90% of the house would have changed an existing nomination, either because of alliance or to save themselves.
    So true about Ian. I was bummed that he said something to Boogie. But his goodbye message was wonderful. At least Boogie reacted appropriately to it.
    Frank - uggh - don't like how he was acting at the end of the hour. I hope he does not win HOH. Backdooring would have been a good way to go.

I am rooting for Ian now for the win. Not sure now if some of his social weaknesses in the beginning were an act??? He is not that bad, everyone likes him. He can win just by saying he masterminded Boogie's exit. things are getting very interesting....

bird is the word
    vCash
    Well at least half of Froogie is gone . Ian should have just stayed quiet after Boogie's exit. His goodbye message was more than sufficient. Actually all the messages were great! I have been rooting for Ian since the beginning so hope he can stay alive in there.
    "Life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead." - Homer Simpson

vCash
    It sounds like Frank won the next HoH. Guess he has plenty of targets to choose from now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    It sounds like Frank won the next HoH. Guess he has plenty of targets to choose from now.
    Yeah, Frank won HOH. His target right now is Dan with Danielle going up too. We will see if that changes today or not. He doesn't seem overly upset with Ian and still wants to try to work with him and Shane.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Frank has really screwed up his game - totally alienated himself from the house, while continuing to paint a bigger and brighter target on himself. A few of them are sucking around and professing friendship now, but that will end after the veto this week, and he'll be out the door next week.

His only hope now is if the house divides and he can sell himself to an alliance that needs him most, but the only way I see that happening is if Jenn and Joe can really get something going, but they can't. The others don't need him, and have no reason to go at each other while they can all agree he's got to go, and while they still have Jenn and Joe to kick around as well.

Really enjoy last night though - they played that out well with the reveal to Boogie from Brit and Ian.

vCash
    Has Frank won the most competitions of any player in all seasons of BB? It seems like every week he either wins a HOH or a POV. He deserves to be in the final 2 if he makes it.

Jenn and Frank are useless. I guess I can see making a case for taking either to the final two, but neither deserves the 2nd prize money.

Dan needs to start winning some competition. He can't continue to let his fate be decided by the others.

vCash
    Britney's goodbye message to Boogie warranted my biggest laugh I've had in ages, it was much needed and I'm still chuckling over it today In case anyone wants to re-live those epic 18 seconds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6nfO2tbmM8

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast