Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    From the Bloc
    vCash
    I've read elsewhere that Ian was fine with it, "over Ashley" etc.

The bigger issue might be Danielle, when she finds out anyone else was showmancing and making out more in two minutes than she has all seasons.

vCash
    Ashley and Frank made out on the couch???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Ashley and Frank made out on the couch???
    Yeah they did. They did more in two minutes than Danielle has done all season with Shane! Like Jenny said, she's going to be pissed when she finds out that there is a new showmance, one where both people actually seem to want to make out!

And Ian should be "fine". Like I said, he's going to a very, very popular guy here in NOLA in a few weeks.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Celebrity BB just starting in the UK - one of the HGs is Prince Lorenzo from the Bachelor!

vCash
    Thanks for the info on Celebrity BB in the UK, Jenny. I'll have to check it out on the net.

Love that Prince doggy shampoo is considered a "celebrity".

vCash
    Wil sent home.

Shane won HOH

vCash
    Double eviction next week! Yay that's usually my favorite of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    Double eviction next week! Yay that's usually my favorite of the season.
    Yeah with Shane HOH again, the only thing to look forward to all week is the double eviction on Thursday night. Well that and whether Ashley will attempt to "date" Shane this time, sending Danielle into even more crazyland!

vCash
    Put up Frank and Ian. If Frank wins POV and takes himself off then back door Boogie. I don't think anyone will work hard to get Ian out.

The Zingbot was annoying after the first two minutes, but his zing about Danielle stalking Shane was hilarious ... and embarasing, LOL.

vCash
    I usually don't find the Zingbot funny and this time was no different.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Zingbot was worse by a long ways this year- they lowered its voice and the jokes were dumb. I found it pretty funny the last couple years but not this time. Baby Zingbot was adorable. Britney was hysterical on BBAD last night after she got out of her funk and started making jokes about how controlling B/F are making her out to be, as though she's an eville wytch mastermind weaving a tangled web of lies. She left Danielle and Dan in jest- "Don't leave the room. I'll be back to tell you when you can leave the room, and which room to go to next..."

On another note, feeds have been down about 4 hours now for veto comp. Definitely smacks of an endurance comp or possibly Pandora's box happened right after or before veto...

vCash
    Frank and Boogie are nominated.
    Sounds like F&B in talk with Shane - S said he heard from Brit and others that they were going after him. then later Brit walked in to F & B and they yelled at her, are really mad and that is where Brit is later saying she is the mastermind, especially in her season. I think Brit is not trusting of Shane now. Also sounds like Ian somehow was involved. Don't know all details, just bits and pieces.
    Veto players Shane, Boogie, Frank, Ian, Jenn and Ashley
    Also trivia has been up for 4 hrs, probably playing veto. Also Frank admitted he messed with the chips for picking veto. So cameras could be down for other reason too.

vCash
    Feeds were down for 7 hrs.
    Frank won veto.
    Sounds like maybe Ashley blew the comp somehow and it impacted the outcome, or she threw it to Frank. Ashley may be nom.
    Hopefully - bye bye Boogie!

vCash
    No big loss to loose Boogie as the guy is just sleeping his way to his appearance fee.

What will be fun will be thursday's double elmin. If Frank wins HOH again, everyone will be scrambling in a short period of time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    No big loss to loose Boogie as the guy is just sleeping his way to his appearance fee.

What will be fun will be thursday's double elmin. If Frank wins HOH again, everyone will be scrambling in a short period of time!
    Ohhhh, I would like that scenario -- Frank come off the block and wins HOH again. I would think that if Boogie is sent packing, Frank just may go after some of the "big" players. I could see him putting up Dan now that Boogie isn't around to nix that idea and maybe Shane next to him? Let them fight to save themselves with POV and if one of them takes themselves off the block, then put up a floater and let the house decide who they want out.

Thursday evening could be "verrrrrrrrry in-ter-es-ting" to quote an old Rowan & Martin's show character.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    During Wil's interview with Jeff, Will mentioned a couple of times that Shane was mean, nasty, etc. I didn't see any evidence of Shane being a a** on TV at all.

vCash
    ^And in his preshow interviews Shane said how he really wanted to be known as "the nice guy".

vCash
    POV ceremony is just over.

Shane put up Jenn as the replacement nom.

So its Boogie vs Jenn to who goes home on Thursday night.

vCash
    Ohhhh, that's kind of interesting as to who Shane put up -- basically a floater.
    It'll be interesting to see how they each campaign. Boogie could say something along the lines of "I'm just here to pick up a bit of change, I'm not really a threat to win competitions. You can think that if I make a final, no one is going to give me the money cause I've already won so if you take me (Boogie) to the end, you're more assured of getting the money. Also, unlike some others around here, I keep my word. If I say you're safe then you know it's real. Others around here flip flop often."
    Jenn -- what could she say to keep herself safe from going out the door this Thursday?
    Crazy about sports!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I'm trying to figure out where Dan stands in this - he's being blamed by Boogie and Frank, but I didn't see any reports of him actually talking to Shane about what to do.

I guess it's going to come down to who is playing their own game, and who is sucking along with other people:

Joe is on the fence - will he show some newbie solidarity, or try once again to get in good with the BB celebrities? My guess is he will do whatever Brit and/or Dan tell him to do.

Ashley is friends with Jenn, but I could see her going with the house if she feels she'd be alone in her vote.

Ian wants to play with the big boys - I think he will do what Brit tells him to do.

Frank will vote to keep Boogie.

Britney and Dan will either want to take out a past winner and keep as many newbies as their minions as possible, or there might be a chance at coaches solidarity - because Boogie is standing directly in front of the two of them.

Dani will do whatever Dan, Britney and Shane tell her to do. If they are divided, Britney just has to get Shane to offer her a kiss or a backrub and it's over.

At this point, I think Boogie's toast - Britney and Dan might have been OK with him staying on his own, but his alliance with Frank the comp king is too high, so they might not get another chance before it's too late. I think all the others except Frank will fall in line with that plan and it will be 6-1.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast