Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

vCash
    So true that Ian is in a great position. He is #7 of the 6. If the 6 succeed, they will turn on each other, and possibly ignore Ian. The people on the outs - Joe, Wil and Ashley - may be pagonged. Unless one of them wins HOH, the next few weeks may not be exciting, then the final 7 will be good.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Frank won HoH. Already mentioned getting rid of Joe.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Gah! Boogie and his genital warts live to see another week.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I don't know why they've all been focused on Joe. Sure, he seems to annoy them all, but he's no threat in the game. Won't win anything, a jury would never vote for him, is relatively clueless about strategy etc. And he cooks for them (which they bitch about behind his back, but they eat it).

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I gave up on the show a week or two ago, but saw an ad that the coaches were returning. Go Janelle!

So I tune in to see people targetting Janelle? You mean the coach who went the least farthest than all the other coaches?

Somebody please PM when the finale airs and Britney gets screwed over by two guys who have promised her the world. Oh wait, that finale already aired ...the first time Britney played the game...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I gave up on the show a week or two ago, but saw an ad that the coaches were returning. Go Janelle!

So I tune in to see people targetting Janelle? You mean the coach who went the least farthest than all the other coaches?

Somebody please PM when the finale airs and Britney gets screwed over by two guys who have promised her the world. Oh wait, that finale already aired ...the first time Britney played the game...

Me too Peter. All of that....me too.

vCash
    Janelle made a mess of her game this season- lying all over the house and acting so fake that everyone could see through it. She really deserved to go home after abandoning team Britney put her in a kind of no-man's land...she could have stuck around and waited out the Willie storm and had a definite ally in Brit- you just don't get to keep switching sides and still keep everyone's trust. Plus she has a newborn at home she should be with anyway. It was merciful that they cut her loose now rather than make her wait around in the jury house for weeks. Besides, Janelle is obviously a big threat in competitions so sending her out was smart.

Boogie, Dan, and Brit have been playing it much smarter and found a way to bring their players into an alliance with them. Sucks for Wil, Joe, and Ashley, but they followed their coach into a place of lies and unreliable voting. Of course Dan and Boogie are threats, but Shane, Dani, and Frank have shown they can hold their own in comps so far. The rest of the newbies are losing every time and kind of deserve the scraps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    . Plus she has a newborn at home she should be with anyway.

what a stupid thing to say.

I seem to remember hearing this kind of thing before. Oh yes, from my mother in law when my children were young and I had to travel for work. Again

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    doesnt booger have a baby at home? (i'm flabbergasted someone bred with him)
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    You're assuming she was conscious...

It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Is this the first time Ian is not a Have Not? lol
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I watched some of BBAD the last 2 nights:
    The Silent 6 are sticking together, but also making some contingency plans:
    Boogie & Frank with Dan in HOH room - Boogie saying these 3 plus Danielle are the final 4, and Brit & Shane will be cut loose. Of course Dan does not say much, sort of agreeing.
    ...then Brit telling Dan that Wil approached her about an alliance of Wil, Ashley, Brit, Shane and Danielle. Brit and Dan discussed, and they both agreed Brit should continue with leading Wil along. If Wil gets HOH, let him get Boogie out and keep them clean.
    So if no one knows what Dan is up to, he is basically in with everyone but Joe.

vCash
    Frank won POV

vCash
    Yipee .... Ian is a HAVE instead of a have not. So glad he's going to get to sleep in a real bed and get to eat real food.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Yipee .... Ian is a HAVE instead of a have not. So glad he's going to get to sleep in a real bed and get to eat real food.
    Well Ian has been a 'Have Not' by choice. He's probably not that happy being a 'Have'.

Who are the two on the chopping blocks this week? I'd like to see Boogie and Ian both be on the block at the same time. I bet Boogie would not campaign against Ian in that scenario.

vCash
    Wil and Joe. Frank won POV

vCash
    And Frank was thinking that perhaps he should put up Dan cause he doesn't trust Dan but he went along with Boogie.

There's some thinking that maybe they should send Wil packing instead of Frank. Frank made a plea to Frank to keep him around and then later when Wil was asked outright as to who he wants out and he didn't give an answer. Not a good thing to do considering Janelle kinda did the same thing and now she's gone. Hmmm ... going to be interesting to see if Frank keeps his noms the way they are and who is really his/Boogie's target.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Frank did not use the power of veto.

vCash
    So Ashley went on a "date" with Frank, upsetting Ian. I'm sure Grodner is loving the "love triangle".

I wish there was a way of telling Ian to chill out, that once he gets back to school at Tulane, the sorority girls of Tulane and Loyola will be crawling all over him as he makes his way down the bars of Maple street.

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast