Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

vCash
    I'm going to hate myself tomorrow for staying up this late, but BBAD was epic tonight! Started with Boogie and Frank being cranky that Dan and Danielle were making them work so hard to convince them that the alliance of 6 (D,D, B,F, Shane, and Brit) was the right thing to do. Eventually Boogie got to talk to Dan in HoH and halfway thru their convo, Brit and Janelle come up, so Janelle can see if they can get a coach gang together. Boogie flat out tells Janelle he can't trust her, and that kind of alliance would never work because the coaches all still want their players in. He basically called her bluff by saying- lets replace-nom and send Joe out the door (instead of Frank), and she fumbled around and couldn't commit right away. Brit and Janelle took off, Dan was sold at that point, and told Boogie he was good as long as they could get Brit and Shane on board. Brit came up and shared the whole story with Danielle (which Dan was totally dancing around with Danielle, cause that's his style to just be SO careful to the point of almost not saying anything ) -thank goodness for Brit or nothing would ever get moved along- and then shared the story with Shane and Ian too. They went around the room saying whether they vote to dump Janelle or Frank that week. Ian, Danielle, and Dan said to dump Janelle, Shane and Brit said they were 50-50. At which point Brit said majority rules, let's do it. Those 4 let Ian know they are forming the alliance of 6 (that Ian is not a part of)- but that he should continue to act oblivious to Frank and Boogie (Brit and co. had started working with Ian earlier in the week and decided a few days ago not to just let him twist in the wind regardless of what happens with this alliance. Kudos to Brit for staying true to that). Dan goes down to get Boogie and Frank and they come up and basically share concerns and agree to the alliance of 6, putting Janelle on the block against Frank to get Janelle out the door. Oh, and while all this is going on, Janelle comes and knocks on the locked HoH door and they all go silent and wait for her to leave. Then they agree to keep up the charade of letting Janelle think she has Brit's vote, and letting Frank go around seeking votes from Wil and Ashley....so as not to reveal their alliance of 6. They were even thinking of staging a fight between Janelle and one of them to make the show more exciting!

So they plan for next week, if any of these 6 win HoH (or presumably Ian now too), is to put up Wil and Joe. Then just keep rolling through the house to get Ashley and Jen out after those two. Brit and Boogie verbalize that they should be sticking together if one from the other side wins HoH and work together to formulate a plan that will keep them safe, as opposed to selling each other down the river as soon as the going gets tough. Smart move all around, seems like.
    Last edited by haribobo; 08-06-2012 at 08:37 AM.

vCash
    The newbies need to get the coaches out asap, but they won't see it until it's too late.

Ian seems to be off everybody's rador. I think the housemates feel like they want to protect him, but I'd want to get him out soon too.

vCash
    Eh, not too concerned about the newbies who will be left out in the cold (Jenn, Joe, Ashley, and Wil). They haven't done much of anything competition-wise, and they seem to be employing the Adam/Shelly strategy of just floating through. If they win next week's HoH, then great. But much like Daniele and Kalia last year- they only have a few people on their side so once the HoH wins stop, its kinda over. They kinda blew their chances to make alliances with other people pretty early on in the game by allowing their coaches to do all the talking for them. Granted, the Willie factor made everyone leery at first, but the next week when Shane and Jojo were on the block, that would have been a good time for someone from team Janelle to make a legit side deal with Shane/Brit or Dan/Danielle - but instead, they continued their tactics of being distant and aloof and losing comps. So none of Team Janelle really deserves anything at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Ian seems to be off everybody's rador. I think the housemates feel like they want to protect him, but I'd want to get him out soon too.
    You can't go after everyone at once. I think it was smart of B/S/D/D to grab Ian while the getting was good. Could come in very useful down the line...and that's one less person playing to save A/W/J/J.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    My favs are still Ian and Ashley. Hope they make it to the end.

vCash
    Just happened to check hamsterwatch -- Danielle used the veto on Wil. Janelle is the replacement nom.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Bye bye Janelle. They swapped a lot on whether to do it or not but now that the replacement has been done, I guess it is set. I love Janelle but they had to get her out. She is too good at the competitions.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    does anyone else think mike looks like waylon flowers' madame?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    does anyone else think mike looks like waylon flowers' madame?

pml!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Bye bye Janelle. They swapped a lot on whether to do it or not but now that the replacement has been done, I guess it is set. I love Janelle but they had to get her out. She is too good at the competitions.
    cue America's Grodner's Choice to return her to the game in 3, 2, 1...

vCash
    ^I hope you're right!! Janelle has always been my fav player since the first season she was in, I don't want her to go already!!

Does anyone know what they make you do at the live auditions to get on the show??? They are coming to my city next month for BB Canada. XD

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    cue America's Grodner's Choice to return her to the game in 3, 2, 1...
    I'm sure they'd love to, but with the coaches now in the game, I think they have too many as it is, even with a double eviction one week, no?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I'm sure they'd love to, but with the coaches now in the game, I think they have too many as it is, even with a double eviction one week, no?
    Yea, players are speculating they could end up having 2 fastforwards or some kind of double eviction situation. I see now what you mean about Danielle- she is super annoying. She just talks in circles and really is not very entertaining. Britney is in there creating absolute comic gold and Danielle can't stop complaining for 5 seconds about how offended she is by Janelle's behavior. Get over it Danielle, we all know Janelle's a liar. If you don't want her following you around, then stop being nice to her. It's pretty easy really. She is just SO boring to watch.

vCash
    Well the look on Janelle's face when she got put up on block as replacement for Wil -- priceless. Here's to hoping she's out the door tomorrow night.

Right after that bit of drama, we get DR time with Frank & Boogie -- I find them amusing much like I did when Dr. Will & Boogie played.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I like Janelle. She should've been willing to throw one of her players under the bus to save herself though; I mean why does she need to keep the cook or Will around? Kick him out to give her one more week and a chance to win HOH.

It's funny that people think Frank's a big threat when he only won one HOH and has done horribly on all the POV challenges. Ian wanting to be a dog and having people walk him around with a leash is just...so wrong. Why not throw in some black leathers and a studded collar to complete the look .

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Saw this on another board:

@ihatebigbrother
    Tonight on BB, #CBS spends 50 mins convincing us that Janelle has a shot at staying and that Shane and Danielle are in a Showmance. #bb14

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Well the look on Janelle's face when she got put up on block as replacement for Wil -- priceless. Here's to hoping she's out the door tomorrow night.

Right after that bit of drama, we get DR time with Frank & Boogie -- I find them amusing much like I did when Dr. Will & Boogie played.
    So true on the look on Janelle's face. Also I thought Brit did a good job of acting suprised. I was always a big fan of Janelle, but kind of bleh this season so far.
    I never liked Boogie, but he seems sincere with Frank. It is like he needs a 'Dr. Will' to lean on. I will not be suprised if Boogie turns on his alliance of six, but I will if he turns on Frank (unless at the very end to win - all bets are off in final 4/3).
    And Ian - just not there. He will be teased so much when he gets home.

And I too enoy the DR with Frank and Boogie ( and the one with Ian was priceless).

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I think Ian could end up looking like a genius. There is a lot of game to go but he has gone from target to the guy who is so weird that no one even cares what he is doing anymore. Well, I haven't been keeping up because of the Olympics but that is the impression I am getting.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I am lurving big time the comparisions of two "love birds" in the Big Brother house to those who are in The Big Bang -- one of my favourite shows. In this case it's Ian = Leonard (brainy guy) crushing badly on the blond "girl next door" Ashley = Penny.
    Found that very endearing.
    Time to get the voting going -- here's to hoping it's Janelle.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Voting to evict:
    Boogie = Janelle
    Jen = Janelle
    Joe = Frank
    Wil = Janelle
    and now we head off to commercial break. Stay tuned!
    Ashley = Janelle
    Britney = Janelle
    and it's official! with 5 votes to evict, Janelle will be leaving
    Shane = Janelle
    Dan = Janelle
    Ian = Janelle
    and away we go back to the house guests to give them the news! Janelle hugs Frank,then everyone else. Very quiet.
    Crazy about sports!

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast