Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

vCash
    Shane won POV, again.

Unless he has a complete change of heart in the next 24 hours, the noms should stay the same and either Joe or Ashley are going home.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    If someone doesn't try to get Shane out next week then they are dumb. It will probably take multiple attempts to get him out so you need to start soon. I know some people wont do that because they feel safe with him but I would NOT want to find myself in the final 3 trying to win against him.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Last night was one of the best nights of the season on BB...(actually best night in a few seasons). Big Brother gave them alcohol, they got wild and I couldn't stop laughing. Drunk Wil is funny...it was his birthday. He streaked in his birthday suit and jumped into the pool.

They played spin the bottle and things got even crazier. If anyone has flashback on SuperPass, I recommend watching it.

Poor Danielle though. Throwing herself at Shane and he just doesn't respond.

Wil streaking lol: http://www.ihatebigbrother.com/party...arty-night-12/
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 07-29-2012 at 04:01 PM.

vCash
    I watched a couple of hours this morning on flashback and it was indeed the most fun on the feeds for this season. Loved Wi's birthday party and his streak!

Poor Danielle, its pathetic watching her throw herself at Shane. And Brit and Janelle shouldn't be encouraging her as it just makes it even more cringe worthy.

vCash
    Shane decided to make a move and pulled Ashley off and put up Frank; This is after team Janelle got to him last night.

Danielle is the swing vote and I can see her waffling 500 times over the next three days but I expect her to vote with Ashley and Wil and send Frank packing.

Boogie and Frank are blaming Ian for Frank being put up.

vCash
    At least someone made a move! How is this Ian's fault? I would imagine Danielle will vote however Shane wants her to vote considering she continues throwing herself at him.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Ian wouldn't commit to keeping Shane safe for a few weeks when Shane and Britney talked to him last night so during the POV ceremony, Shane said something like "this is all Ian's fault" instead of the truth which is he decided to remove a big threat from the game. All will be moot if Danielle flips but I can't see her doing so.

vCash
    Oh, well that is a really smart move though because Shane puts an even bigger target on Ian's back. Even to the point where perhaps his own team-mates would prefer to cut their losses? We shall see. It is wise to give yourself every possible advantage in this game and Shane just gave himself another possibility as things continue.
    -Brian

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I don't have the feeds and missed last night's show, but good heavens Danielle seems like an idiot. Mooning all over Shane, who if at all interested certainly doesn't want to showmance and make out on air, but is being forced to string her along because her vote is now so important (which is of course Shane's doing).

Now I'm just reading on Joker's that Frank is now flirting with her for her vote, and she is all excited about it.

She already thought she was the most important vote before the veto (which she wasn't at all - Boogie's team owned it), and now that she actually is the swing vote, she's turned up the needy 10x.

Dan was just trying to talk her down, discouraging her from going up to HOH, definitely don't try to sleep there, trying to keep her focused (pointing out rightly that Shane's power is now gone) - and then moments later Britney was telling her to go work it with Shane!!

Maybe I'm missing something, but she seems so pathetic to me.

vCash
    I don't even like Shane and I feel sorry for the guy, his HOH was a waste of time and he really has a grade 1 stalker in Danielle.

I did giggle when she blabbered on about having all the power with her vote and whooops, no vote!!

HOH endurance contests are always interesting to follow. Can see this one going a long, long time.

vCash
    Sucks for Shane for sure. Not sure how I feel about it myself

vCash
    Did they let Shane compete for HoH again since his week was a complete waste of time? That isn't really fair, it was all Willie's fault.
    -Brian

vCash
    Danielle wins HOH

Yes, Shane played

vCash
    It came down to Ian, Danielle and Britney, the three smallest people. Ian got a promise from the girls that he would be safe from nomination and replacement nomination so he jumped. Britney then gave it to Danielle.

Danielle is such a nutcase I can see her going after a bunch of different people. Should be a wild week.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I was happy that Danielle never got to cast her swing vote, but unhappy this morning to find out she's HOH. Now she'll be able to turn up the needy and delusional x10.

I'm not a Shane fan, but I did think it was good to let him have a shot at HOH. It's not so much that his was wasted and he's owed one, it's more than he had to take the risks and make enemies, so now he deserves a chance to protect himself.

Danielle's noms will be based on whoever gets to her right before she has to make them, and it will probably be what Dan wants. If there's a veto situation, the real fun might come in trying to figure out who the replacement will be, and then she might not listen to Dan, because by then the power will have gone to her head and she might do whatever someone convinces her is a Big Move, aka what they really want.

I knew Boogie wouldn't hit that button. Knew Dan and Janelle would, and sure enough Britney hesitated as I thought she might. Since Boogie can no longer win $100K and I think realizes $500K is a long shot, plus he's already won once, I think he might be happy to be the first member of the jury and chill for the rest of the summer. Mind you, it might depend on his cash situation with his businesses, lawsuits, child support etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Danielle's noms will be based on whoever gets to her right before she has to make them, and it will probably be what Dan wants.
    I don't think she's that bad. She's with Shane and Brit and Dan. Ian will be safe- she said she plans to honor the deal she made with him during the comp. She was saying last night that she hates Janelle, but it sounds like the group will work with Jani and Wil now anyway. Kind of hard to say which of Boogie, Frank, and Joe she will put up. I assume she'll leave Jen and Ashley alone for now unless she decides they are the best person to put up against Frank or Boogie.
    Last edited by haribobo; 08-03-2012 at 04:15 PM.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Obviously I'm no fan of Danielle

Reading summaries and discussions is always a bit of a Rashomon experience with BB - everyone is exposed to the same footage, but they see completely different things, usually depending on who they like and dislike.

I'm reading Joker's now, and it seems to me that Dan and Brit are doing a really good job of protecting their fellow coaches - Brit apparently even said that Janelle is small potatoes compared to Frank and Wil, and Dan is saying that Frank is definitely the biggest threat.

Yeah, the biggest threat to you Dan! I'm amazed that the HGs aren't at least considering the most obvious targets - the two guys who have already won this game, or the two women who have been variously blamed for causing everything - ie. the former coaches.

Danielle's only other potential in discussion that I've heard is Joe, and Brit and Dan are feeding her a lot of mistrust of Ian, and how his loyalty needs to be tested.

vCash
    Everyone is busy with Olys, but just to update...

Wil and Frank nominated, Danelle won veto. Thoughts are Frank will probably leave this week as of now but of course lots of the week left.

vCash
    I watched a lot of BBAD -Sat pm/Sun am.
    Danielle won POV. Frank is in a purple spiritard for a week. Ian is a dog for 24 hrs, has to sleep in doghouse outside, has a leash. someone always with him.

boogie finally snapped out of his slump and made a suggestion to Britney, Danielle, Dan, and Shane, with Frank on his side.
    The 6 of them in an alliance. Danielle to take Frank off and put up Janelle and back door her. I have never liked Boogie but he made some good points about it being a strong alliance.
    Then Brit/Shane/Danielle/Dan were discussing what to do. They think Boogie's idea has merits, but not sure whether to trust him. boogie claims to be annoyed with Ian, since Ian took the dog outfit over a trip to Maui. boogie also thinks Jen is more of a floater. The 4 (Brit/Shane/Dan/Danielle) - decide to clue in Ian and he must not say a word to Boogie/Frank. Ian is there 5th if Boogie and Frank double cross.

The 4 had a good conversation, playing out all sides.
    Interesting turn of events. If I did not know Boogie, I would think he was sincere. But this is Boogie.

vCash
    I heard Danielle was going to backdoor Janelle but has gone back to her original plans to not use veto and get out Frank. I guess we will know when they hold the ceremony.
    -Brian

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast