Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post

Boogie is/has brought Shane over to his side secretly.
    I've always disliked Boogie and firmly believed that his win on All Stars was entirely due to Dr Will. However, I am impressed with his gameplay this season, both strategically and socially. Janelle has always been social, but perhaps not strategic enough, and Dan perhaps the opposite. Britney didn't really play her season so who knows,

But I did think that Boogie's plan and advice to his team of staying close to Shane is very smart. There's a very high chance that he will win HOH, a fact that Janelle doesn't seem to have grasped, thinking she's safe as long as any one of her team or Boogie's wins. Boogie is being smart enough to put plan B in place.

Shane has also said enough times to different people that he's playing his own game - practically advertising his availability for alliances outside of his team - and only Boogie and perhaps Joe have seen that.

A few ppl might be throwing HoH to avoid making enemies. Should be interesting to see who goes for it tonight.
    I think Janelle did say, maybe in the context of possibly targeting Frank next week, that it might be time for her team to get their hands dirty. The thing is, it won't be her own hands, so the question is are her team willing to get their hands dirty?

If Joe wins HOH, I could see him going rogue and wanting to cast aside teams in favour of his own ideas about alliances. I see Wil going along with Janelle, and I think he has an appetite for a big move and would do something bold. Who knows with Ashley.

We might be in for an endurance comp since we haven't had one yet.
    They've been given hockey sticks to play with, so maybe not. I don't think they have the viewership right now to try and keep people interested after the live show, and might rather get HOH declared live instead.

vCash
    The Olympics are starting, BB is taking a back seat for a couple of weeks for me. I'll watch the eviction tonight, but probably won't be following until after the Games are over. Crossing my fingers that things won't be too rigged by then!

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Willie Hantz was arrested for OWI. What a douche:
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/26/willie...ther-arrested/

"Big Brother" villain Willie Hantz was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving this morning ... just DAYS after he was kicked out of the "BB" house for attacking one of his co-stars.

According to law enforcement, Hantz was arrested in Lafayette Parish, Louisiana at 2:07 AM for OWI -- operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Hantz is from Louisiana.

Hantz was kicked out of the BB house on July 20 after attempting to headbutt Joe during a heated exchange.

In his mug shot, 34-year-old Hantz is still sporting the mohawk haircut he gave himself while inside the "Big Brother" house.

Hantz is the younger brother of "Survivor" villain Russell Hantz.

Hantz is still in custody.

Story developing ...
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 07-26-2012 at 07:09 PM.

vCash
    As someone said in the comments, Russell was just a villain, Willie is a punk.

vCash
    Did a nurse really have to ask.what emancipated means?

vCash
    Wow, Dr. Will must use botox every day!

vCash
    The coaches may be able.to play? This is a SHOCKING twist no one saw coming.

Also wtg shane! I'm rooting for him and Ian

vCash
    Be interesting to see if Shane sticks to his secret alliance with Frank & Boogie and goes after Janelle's team.

Canadian ladies über
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    Did a nurse really have to ask.what emancipated means?
    It's because Ashley used the word wrong - she must have meant emaciated.

bird is the word
    vCash
    Yes, totally shocking

So America gets to decide? Even if the vote is No, I would assume that production would just change voting to a "Yes, keep them in. We have already decided this anyways." LOL
    "Life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead." - Homer Simpson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danafan View Post
    It's because Ashley used the word wrong - she must have meant emaciated.
    See now I feel stupid- I didn't even catch it when I was typing it...since I knew what she meant. (He's been a have not for two weeks, hasn't he?, what do they expect?)

I did get that she used introverted entirely wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grimey View Post
    So America gets to decide? Even if the vote is No, I would assume that production would just change voting to a "Yes, keep them in. We have already decided this anyways." LOL
    Well the website is down, so they are rigging it already

If they do join, I hope they have to be have nots all summer. Otherwise the competition will just be handed to them, just like last summer.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Looks like Boogie's plan to cozy up to Shane was a good one - Janelle may pay for this now.

Loved Dr Will's segment!

Meh on America's Vote - note that the wording was rather vague, saying the coaches might have the opportunity to enter the game. I guess the producers haven't decided yet.

I think they probably didn't like JoJo saying over and over that it's an unfair game (even though she said she knew that and was OK with it) - Julie seemed uncomfortable with her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Looks like Boogie's plan to cozy up to Shane was a good one - Janelle may pay for this now.
    Not really- Brit and Shane were discussing putting up Frank and I guess joe or wil- to pit Janelle and Boogie against one another. There's so much that is happening more than what is shown on the show- it really helps to follow jokersupdates and/or BBAD to see what is really happening.

Meh on America's Vote - note that the wording was rather vague, saying the coaches might have the opportunity to enter the game. I guess the producers haven't decided yet.
    How was the wording vague? The coaches are definitely coming into the game. People will vote for that of course, but even if they didn't, they would make it look like we did.

I think they probably didn't like JoJo saying over and over that it's an unfair game (even though she said she knew that and was OK with it) - Julie seemed uncomfortable with her.
    I think that was the least of Jojo's problems. It was her general attitude- the fact that she didn't ask about anyone's personal life until she was on the block, and she just talked about herself all the time, and how she kept saying that she DESERVED it. Most everyone couldn't stand her, including her own coach. Shane seemed pretty annoyed at having to vote for her to stay last night. She just had an absolutely terrible social game from day 1. I feel bad for Shane being saddled with the 2 biggest idiots in the house on his team- he must be a bit relieved to have them gone- so he can make friends with nicer people like Danielle.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    Not really- Brit and Shane were discussing putting up Frank and I guess joe or wil- to pit Janelle and Boogie against one another. There's so much that is happening more than what is shown on the show- it really helps to follow jokersupdates and/or BBAD to see what is really happening.
    I do follow the feed updates on several sites. What Shane says around Brit may not matter, as he has been saying that he's playing for himself for some time, and now that he doesn't have a team, there's no need to stay loyal to Brit. Even if she comes in the game, she has no one on her side, so continuing to align himself with her would be a mistake. He already felt burned being loyal to Willie.

I think he might be planning to work with Boogie and Frank, and if they make a deal and Shane doesn't put any of that team on the block, they have the three votes to get rid of someone on Janelle's team, or Danielle, who has been buddying up to Janelle as well.

How was the wording vague? The coaches are definitely coming into the game. People will vote for that of course, but even if they didn't, they would make it look like we did.
    It says "should the coaches be offered the chance to enter the game?" So even if America were to vote a resounding yes, the producers could still make the offer or conditions such that they turn it down, or some turn it down and others don't. They also didn't put any timeline on it other than to say the results would be revealed next Thursday - that could be before or after the vote, and before or after the HOH comp, all of which could make a difference in who is eligible to come back, when they come back, etc.

I think that was the least of Jojo's problems.
    That wasn't my point. I wasn't suggesting why JoJo was voted out - I was commenting that her remarks might have ired CBS because she called the game unfair. Losers often do so no biggie, but since she said she was fine with it, it was spoken like it was a fact, that Big Brother is an unfair game. I don't think that's the positioning CBS is after.

vCash
    I do follow the feed updates on several sites. What Shane says around Brit may not matter, as he has been saying that he's playing for himself for some time, and now that he doesn't have a team, there's no need to stay loyal to Brit. Even if she comes in the game, she has no one on her side, so continuing to align himself with her would be a mistake.

I wasn't suggesting why JoJo was voted out - I was commenting that her remarks might have ired CBS because she called the game unfair.
    Oh, sorry I misread that part about Jojo. I didn't even consider that but yes, her saying that the game was unfair was kind of odd, as was saying she deserved it more than Danielle. Nobody "deserves" to be a Big Brother contestant- you just kind of luck into it if they like your audition. And then there's no barometer for who deserves to stay in or win- granted those who win HoH and Veto comps earn their spot although plenty of those are luck too. So basically what Jojo was actually saying is that she deserves to keep being lucky, which is quite silly. A bunch of the houseguests thought her exit speech was very strange and really total nonsense, which is kind of what I made of it too. She was kind of a dud

As far as Shane- he seems to be working closely with Danielle and Brit, and he was very open about the fact that he did not want to nominate Frank on the part of BBAD I just watched (although I think there was a convo between Shane and Brit later in the night about nominating Frank since Frank nommed him but it doesn't seem that was the way he was leaning from what I just saw). I think Shane trusts Brit, Danielle, and Dan more than the rest of those in the house. So the plan seems to be nominating Ian and Wil right now - sorry bout my earlier post pointing to Frank. Sounds like Shane is keeping the path open to working with Boogie and Frank- and his main target is Wil this week...so maybe when the coaches come in- then Dan, Shane, Boogie, Brit, Danielle and Frank can all work together? We'll see.
    Last edited by haribobo; 07-27-2012 at 06:20 PM.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    So Shane nominated Joe and Ashley - two people from Janelle's team (she won coaches comp and protected her third player Wil). If noms stay the same, Boogie's team has three votes and controls the result.

Joe and Ashley haven't shown much comp ability so far that I can recall, but if one of them wins, we'll know everything based on whether Shane nominates one of Boogie's team (who would likely get voted off by the remaining two of Janelle's team plus Danielle), and Danielle, which will send her into fits, not realizing that she'd be the one to stay because apparently everyone thinks she's an ideal F2.

vCash
    I guess Janelle sealed her team's fate when she put Shane on slop during week 2 as he was pissed about that. I can see the noms staying the same as Joe and Ashley haven't shown any capability in the comps yet but it could be different when their backs are against the wall.

vCash
    I watched a little from BBAD the last 2 nights.
    Discussion on hemarrhoids, sounds like both Frank and Ian have or had them. Britney asking questions about whether the shape of the their poop is changed by the hemarrhoid.
    Last night - Brit mentioning several times how there was a deal w Janelle's team, they bailed, celebrated when Frank won HOH, so don't trust them.
    Wil is fired up about the noms, and Danielle is pouting. Joe seems annoyed, but working on calming down. Ashley seems ok.
    From the little I saw, if Joe or Ashley get taken down, would not be suprised to see Frank or another Boogie team member backdoored. But also think they don't mind getting rid of Joe.
    Have to go watch the Olys

vCash
    POV participants are Shane, Ashley, Joe, Wil, Frank and Danielle.

Unless its something not very athletic, Frank or Shane should win since they have won everything else.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast