Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    From the Bloc
    vCash
    Sounds like Willie is quite tight with JoJo and Ashley, so if he wants Frank gone I think they will go with him. Janelle has wanted Frank gone because she thinks he's a threat - strong and apparently popular - so she will try to influence her team of Wil (easy I think) and Joe (who is working with Janelle, but also seems to be trying to do a brigade alliance, so might want to keep Frank). In theory Danielle will vote out Frank to keep Kara on her team. So that's 4-5, and Willie would break the tie at 4.

Ian and Jenn will surely vote to keep Frank, their team member, and Shane I think will go with the potential brigade too.

That would be if the vote was now of course - we have a long way to go!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Ian and Jenn will surely vote to keep Frank, their team member, and Shane I think will go with the potential brigade too.

That would be if the vote was now of course - we have a long way to go!
    I don't think they would leave Shane in the dark like that- I think the boys brigade thing is totally off- or at least Frank is out of it now I'd think-so I see all of Joe, Shane, and Willie voting to dump Frank but perhaps more changed last night. The only ones keeping Frank I think will be Ian and Jenn, if that.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    This may be a dumb question: do the coaches get to vote?
    No. Coaches don't get to vote yet.

Willie needs to stop saying, "It just don't make no sense". He says it way too much and it's a double negative.

vCash
    I think I'm going to take a break from the feed reports and just watch live tomorrow night, unspoiled to who has the votes to stay since the alliances are so mixed up right now.

I'll be out tonight so I'll miss the CBS broadcast but it shouldn't be all that exciting as all the big stuff has happened after the POV competition and ceremony.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    I'll be out tonight so I'll miss the CBS broadcast but it shouldn't be all that exciting as all the big stuff has happened after the POV competition and ceremony.
    No kidding - the POV comp was Friday and the ceremony was Sunday - AGES ago in BB time!

vCash
    Does cbs know.there are players? That entire.episode was about the coaches.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I do have to say, when was the last time we didn't know how the voting was going to go? It is almost always so one sided that it is comical. Last year there was only one or two times in the entire season when I wasn't 100% sure on who was going home. I am just going to watch tomorrow and be surprised, as well.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Well it looks like Wil, Ian, Jenn, and Joe are voting out Kara, while Willie, Shane, Jojo, and Danielle are voting out Frank. Ashley is in the middle and was cohorting with the Frank side of the house last night although she did at one point promise Kara her vote. I haven't caught up on all the gossip from last night yet though. I hope Frank goes home- I really don't like Wil or Joe, and Ian and Jenn are useless. Kara and Danielle are nice girls and at least they finally went and struck a semi-deal with Willie the night of the fight, so they did that right. Willie figured out he needs to just lay low for a while after the fight. He really doesn't mean to be a bully- I think he just is big and strong and doesn't always speak very calmly- he's a bit of a barbarian in that house. But I think he means well, he just got really carried away making deals during his HOH.

vCash

Question

1) how can you use your.vote to make a statement against the HOH when the HOH has no idea what he wants?
    2) it seems like you would want to eviction your teammates. That way your.coach has to put their attention with you. But maybe not this early when taking out coaches with small.teams is a target.

vCash
    Not a surprise that the five turned on Willie like that. They have to know he's a loose cannon.

Happy that Frank stayed as Kara has been boring on the feeds.

vCash
    Yay for Frank!

The feeds are going to be lots of fun the next few days, especially depending on who wins POV!

vCash
    Bet Britney and Janelle thought the coaches twist was them coming into the game. Its just to give Dan a shot a dumping Danielle and picking up a better player.

Wonder if Willie will DOR!?!?

vCash
    Glad for Frank, find it poetic justice that Frank wins HoH and now he can go after Willie if he so chooses. Find the "twist" for the Coach's comp is interesting.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Lots of celebrating from teams Boogie and Janelle with Dan & Danielle allowed to join in on the feeds right now. How things have changed in week when team Boogie was on the outside but now with Frank as HOH, its Team Britney on the outs.

Lets see how this team Boogie/Janelle teams alliance goes. Will it last till next Thursday!??!

vCash
    Who will be nominated? Based on personal issues I would think Willie. The other choice that seems obvious is Shane, being such a strong player but who knows.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Who will be nominated? Based on personal issues I would think Willie. The other choice that seems obvious is Shane, being such a strong player but who knows.
    Seems like Frank wants to reward those that voted for him to stay so Willie, Shane, JoJo and Danielle are in jeopardy with Willie the main target. I did see a short convo between Frank and JoJo before I went to bed where he told her he understood her vote so I doubt she'd be his target with bigger threats Willie and Shane to go after. Willie is worried that he won't be nominated at first and thus not allowed to play for POV. I guess we'll see what he decides to do this afternoon.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Willie and Shane will most likely be nominated. JoJo will be the back-up nominee if Willie or Shane win veto. If JoJo wins veto and takes down Willie or Shane, Danielle will be on block. But Danielle is still safe.

The bigger drama will start around Monday. Joe is already setting plans to get rid of Frank the following week.

Would be interesting if Britney wins coaches comp today and trades one of her players. I could see her trading Willie for Danielle, which could knock out Willie and Dan at the same time. If she traded JoJo for Ian, it would drive Boogie crazy because he can't stand JoJo. Or trade for one of Janis players. The only interesting coach to win today would be Brit, since she's the only coach who would trade a player.

vCash
    I love this show!!
    -Brian

vCash
    Frank winning HOH was perhaps the best thing that could have happened to shake up the game. I'm hoping Willie gets the boot this week and we can perhaps be done with the Hantz family for awhile.

Felt a bit bad for Kara, but she probably wasn't going to factor much into the game, so I'm okay with her being cut early.

The Britney segment of her speculation about coaches entering the game pretty much confirms to me that it's going to happen. Every point she was making made sense. I suspect Grodner is playing everything by ear and waiting for the right time to plop them into the real game that will be most convenient and will keep them around the longest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    snip ...

The Britney segment of her speculation about coaches entering the game pretty much confirms to me that it's going to happen. Every point she was making made sense. I suspect Grodner is playing everything by ear and waiting for the right time to plop them into the real game that will be most convenient and will keep them around the longest.
    I think Britney is likely right about the coaches entering the game and when our resident nerd pointed out that BB has never had so few players as they have this year it seems he thinks it's just a likely. Britney is one smart cookie at figuring things out but sometimes she tells the wrong person her suspicions -- like this time telling Willie who, so full of the power he thought he was wielding, spilled the beans.
    Crazy about sports!

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast