Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    Renny? She was on the same season Dan won.
    Ah; that's it. Thanks! I had totally forgotten about her. I watched every season, so I knew it was someone that I had to know. I barely remember what she did/was known for on her season.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I'm so glad that an effeminate gay male has finally been allowed into the world of reality television.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Nothing really major going on with the feeds today.

Janelle & Britney are convinced that they'll get to merge into the real game in a few week so they want Dan out before that ie both his remaining players gone so Kara seems still to be the target. Be interesting to see if Dan/Kara can pull something out of their asses to save her.

Frank/Shane/Willie seem to have a mini-brigade alliance forming. I'll laugh my ass off if Britney is brought down again by another all male alliance that is right under her nose!

Ian and Danielle have the worst social games I've seen in a long, long time. I doubt any mentoring will help either of them.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    What is wrong with Ian and Danielle's social game? I am asking in all seriousness as I haven't had a chance to watch any footage except what was on TV night 1.

Shane winning veto was probably not the wisest decision, IMO. Talk about making their team a big target. Have they gotten confirmation that they can play for HoH next week? I wouldn't put it past BB to throw in another twist that the entire TEAM is out of HoH next week, not just Willie.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Ian just rattled off everyone who was evicted from the game in order, from season 1 thru 13.

vCash
    He probably has a fantastic memory but apparently it is doing him no good since his social game is pathetic.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Shane winning veto was probably not the wisest decision, IMO. Talk about making their team a big target.
    A target by who, exactly? Wil, Joe, and Ashley are on team Janelle and are bonded with team Brit- they are sitting pretty at the moment and have no reason to rock the boat. Jojo obviously wouldn't go after her own team. Kara is on her way out, and Frank seems to be aligned with Willie and Shane. That leaves Ian, Jen, and Danielle, who are kind of screwed at the moment. Not much risk right now in the grand scheme of things. Everyone knows Shane and Willie are athletic guys so I'm sure they are a target either way. May as well take the power and control the game.

vCash
    Things are looking a little better for Ian this morning. His social game is still lacking and he'll def be on the target list of Janelle/Brit's teams come HOH2 if that side wins again but people are starting to warm up to him. There's even a plan for him to go out on a "date" with Ashley. Might be just boredom talk but it would be good for Ian to have some fun. And We will have to wait and see how his edit goes with Grodner goes. She might try to make him into America's lovable nerd or will she go with the more awkward side.

Danielle is just a mess. If the plan to get Dan's entire team out ASAP stands, she won't be long for this game. Bet Dan starts each day and thinks "what the hell was I thinking in not picking Willie" as ole Willie has turned out to be a pretty well liked and has started forming a Brigade 2.0 alliance. I'm actually shocked that Willie and Russell are brothers. Yes there are similarities but Willie's social game is 1000 times better than Russells.

vCash
    Its raining again in New Orleans so I'm watching the feeds instead of doing housework.

Some good stuff this afternoon:

1. Joe stirred things up and told Willie and company that Frank is after Willie and Shane so the Brigade 2.0 alliance that really never was is dead and its looking like Frank is a goner. Long way to Thursday but he and Boogie have no clue right now that the majority of the house has flipped to Kara staying and Frank leaving.

2. Ian took Britney's advice and asked Ashley out on a date; we didn't see the actual asking as Grodner went to fishes so no idea how awkward it was but on a scale of 1 to 10, I guessing it was a 9 in awkwardness. Ashley stayed true to Ian being her type and said yes. Britney seems pleased as she wants to help facilitate their showmance which is so bizarre.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    A target by who, exactly? Wil, Joe, and Ashley are on team Janelle and are bonded with team Brit- they are sitting pretty at the moment and have no reason to rock the boat. Jojo obviously wouldn't go after her own team. Kara is on her way out, and Frank seems to be aligned with Willie and Shane. That leaves Ian, Jen, and Danielle, who are kind of screwed at the moment. Not much risk right now in the grand scheme of things. Everyone knows Shane and Willie are athletic guys so I'm sure they are a target either way. May as well take the power and control the game.
    I was talking in general. It probably isn't a wise idea to take all the power so early, this has typically put a target on your back. However, I haven't been able to devote the time to following everything as closely as I would like so I didn't know all the things you mentioned. I still think it was a risky choice but if things in the house are working out for them, then great.
    -Brian

vCash
    I have watched the last few nites Showtime, or more listened while puttering around the house this weekend. Few things.... along with others comments above.
    Britney and Janelle - seems like a strong friendship and alliance. They really like Dan personally, but know to get him out. Are not worred about Boogie, but have a campaign to remind people what a snake he is.
    Joe, the Chef - could be annoying people by requiring structure - sit down meals. Britney annoyed that he seemed annoyed that she did not have his salmon salad, but she does not like it.
    JoJo - don't think I saw her the last 2 nights.
    Shane - hardly have seen him either.
    Willie Hantz - has a grandbaby due this month!
    Ashley - Britney and Janelle were discussing pulling her aside as she has said a few comments that are rude/racist. One related to people that have babies born with problems deserve it.
    They played a version of Marry, Shag or push off a cliff. They played Chuck/F*/Stuck using celebrities. Boogie came up with names very quickly.
    Camera person(s) seem to love Britney - lots of close ups. Also sounds like the guy she married is not the boyfriend from her original season. Danielle has annoyed her by asking many times about that and Lane. Britney says nothing.
    Janelle is cute talking about her baby Violet.
    Not that I would ever want to be on this show, but they already have ants in their kitchen and it happens every year. Uggh.
    Boogie said he dated Chiara from several seasons ago. (If I am remembering right - she was a piece of work)
    Overall, no real drama/fights. People seem to get along ok so far.

vCash
    Yes Britney dumped her boyfriend and married her high school sweatheart after she got back from Big Brother. She now lives in New York so she also said goodbye to Arkansas. I never saw anything post show about her and Lane so I believe her when she says nothing happened between them. She probably was too pissed that he played her for a fool. And that he's a tool.

Danielle resurfaced this afternoon and then proceeded to talk to Dani and Kara about her "love" for Shane. It was really funny as I don't think the show has ever had a showmance for one as I don't think Shane is remotely interested in her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Ian just rattled off everyone who was evicted from the game in order, from season 1 thru 13.
    I caught this, too - wonder if his memory is that good or he's just that much of a fan. People here can rattle off skaters' program music and associated year, and which GP competitions they did for a particular year - I can never remember that stuff.

Canadians, BB After Dark is on Slice, if you get that channel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by star_gazer11 View Post

Canadians, BB After Dark is on Slice, if you get that channel.

It is, but it's only on at 2am. In my time zone anyway. I caught it once but sadly I can't stay up that late every night.

vCash
    Can't stand Joe. That is all.

vCash
    Which one is Joe?
    Ian's walk around the house was hysterical.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    Which one is Joe?
    Ian's walk around the house was hysterical.
    Joe's the older guy from Kentucky.

Ian's a mess. Poor kid. So socially awkward and now embarrassing himself on national TV.

vCash
    Well while the show is going on TV, in live time, Willie has become really paranoid so I'm not sure how well the lie that Joe told about Frank will be able to keep Frank on the block all the way till Thursday. edited to add that Joe did a good job of keeping Willie in check but if Willie ever goes to talk to Frank one on one, things could blow up big.
    Last edited by Catherine M; 07-16-2012 at 02:00 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Joe's the older guy from Kentucky.
    Yes. Joe is incredibly annoying. Especially since he is a diary room yeller. I hate that.

I never knew they had limited food....

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    I never knew they had limited food....
    Neither did I. I remember many conversations in the pantry (or whatever they called it). It was stocked. Many they weren't allowed to touch it.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast