Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

vCash
    Ugh, someone having to leave tonight.

Ian really looks like he is 12!!

vCash
    That was an interesting episode. Felt bad for Dan for having to send someone home already -- not sure what made him decide the way he did.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Dan is screwed. He should have picked at least one guy. Now he's left with one decent player and a girl that lied about her occupation, a move that NEVER works on this show.

Willie is obnoxious but I'm sure TPTB love his sound bites so they'll make sure he's around for awhile. Britney's team could be formidable, with Shane and Willie on it.

I hope Janelle and Boogie can put their differences aside and have their teams works together as my favs are on their teams.

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    I thought it was the best first episode of the season in years. This can get interesting.

Anyone notice - Ashley said she likes Ian.

I thought it was good of Britney to give Willie the first HOH. She most likely knows he's a Hantz by now and said "it would give him the time to make a few deals". I'm sure they all know by now he's a Hantz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post

I thought it was good of Britney to give Willie the first HOH. She most likely knows he's a Hantz by now and said "it would give him the time to make a few deals". I'm sure they all know by now he's a Hantz.
    Ashley saying Ian was her type was so random but so perfect. Love it!

And there is no way that everyone in the house doesn't know that Willie is a Hantz by now. Ian, Dan, Boogie and Janelle all recognized him right away so Britney was smart to at least give a chance to make some alliances that will be worth something.

vCash
    I haven't watched the episode yet (had to work late.. grr) so I'll be catching it up tomorrow. Read what's happened... just my thoughts on the "mentors"

Booger - He's nothing without Will, IMO.
    Britney - Hopefully she can coach her team on how to give snarky awesome diary room sessions. Strategically, ehh. I love her, though.
    Dan - Arguably played one of the best games ever when he won, he could be good, but he's a person down now.
    Janelle - She could be a good mentor, just as long as she doesn't get caught up in a spool of lies.

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Teams:

Britney: Shane, Willie, JoJo
    Boogie: Frank, Ian, Jenn
    Janelle: Wil, Ashley, Joe
    Dan: Kara, Danielle, Jodi

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    The only black person on the entire cast is out within the first hour of the show. That is not good diversity (even if she wasn't eliminated it wouldnt have been good diversity. Not even an Asian on the cast!).

Loved the episode, though. Britney clearly knows that Willie is a Hantz. I knew she would pick him as her HoH to give him a shot to make deals. Another tactic is that she knows he is a big target so she didn't want to put another target on another of her people by making them the first HoH. Might as well keep only one of her people in the bullseye for as long as she can because Shane will easily be targeted.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I love Britney and agree she gives the best DR, but calling her a legend? Against two former winners and the BB challenge queen? Bless her heart.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Oh, and by the way, the best quote of the night was when the blonde girl said she was not stupid because she went to a Big 10 school. That is some good shit! You just know she thinks Big 10 = top 10.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Good start - initial thoughts -

Poor Jodi - going out in the first few hours, how humiliating, and how disappointing after finally getting there. Sadly I thought she'd be the first to go anyway because she didn't seem to fit from the get go - the only mom (I know others have kids, and hers are step, but she came off as more mom like), bit older, bit too serious, and did terribly in the challenges. When she was picked last, it sealed the deal.

Little Dan seems to be playing harder than Big Dan at the outset. Apparently last night Britney and Janelle (already BFFs) were trying to figure out why he picked how he did. Kara is nominated, so if she goes Dan will be left with only Danielle, who has already been sharing hard luck stories and crying openly. Kara has been crying privately. Wonder what happens if a mentor's entire team is eliminated?

Boogie thinks he's the greatest player to play the game? Let's see how you do when you don't have the coattails of the actual greatest player to play the game to ride on. Joker's popularity poll currently has him dead last.

I don't think Ian is going to be Cochrane 2.0. He may be a student of the game, but sounds like he's a bit too squirrelly and most of the others don't like him much, viewing him as an irritant. Who was the geeky guy who played too hard and too fast a few seasons ago? Ian needs to settle down and correct his game fast. Sounds like Janelle might already be gunning for him because she wants to own the quiz challenges, and already has to deal with Boogie on that front.

Agree with everyone that making Willie HOH was a smart move on many fronts. He also now owes her big time if and when he wants to start getting fancy with his alliances. Can't figure out yet if he's fessed up to who he is, but obviously he can't keep it up all summer. Given all the southerners he likely couldn't fake where he's from by even a state, but I was amazed when he said he was a tankerman when it is well known that the entire Hantz family is in the business.

Looking forward to Sunday!

vCash
    Be interesting to see who Willie nominates if either Frank or Kara win POV. Seems like Joe could be a replacement even though Britney wants to go after Boogie's team hard. But I can see Willie going out on his own as from what I can tell he can't stand Britney.

Jenny, I think you are thinking of Ronnie from a few seasons ago who in a way is like Ian but I'm hoping not as I'd like Ian to stick around for awhile but he seems to be disliked plus being on Boogie's team is two strikes against him.

vCash
    Did the Showtime After Dark start right away (6 days ago) or just last night? I watched last night and realized how much I missed having BB stuff to obsess about. The episode was good but seemed over too fast, then I watched After Dark when I strangely woke up at 1:30am. There was a really funny part where Brit and Willie were making fun of all the people being too sensitive - they were saying if Chef Joe went up as a replacement nom, he would end up jumping off the roof face first into the shallow end of the pool.

Sounds like Boogie and Frank have been working on Willie and promising lots of collaboration if he gets Frank off the block and Willie seems apt to work with them, but Brit and Janelle don't trust boogie for beans. Fun bitchfest in the storage room late at night between Janelle, Brit, and the gay Wil. Basically they don't like Ian or Danielle, and don't seem to care much about Jen one way or the other. Janelle feels that Willie is stupid and far too suggestible, which he is, and she and Brit are going to try to get him to see the light - that Frank is #1 not going to be loyal to Willie and #2 Boogie is a bad person and a menace, and #3 Frank will be a threat in some physical competitions while Kara is not. Wil is annoyed with Jojo for drinking his beer without asking but everyone agrees it is best to not have too much conflict since teams Brit and Janelle are supposed to be working together. Haven't heard much about Shane yet. Ashley has just been sick and/or injured in some way and crying a bit.

vCash
    Don't know how I am going to do this show with the Olympics, will probably follow here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    I thought it was the best first episode of the season in years. This can get interesting.

I hope that means he can stop reminding the viewers! Geez. We get it already.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    Don't know how I am going to do this show with the Olympics, will probably follow here.
    Yeah. I was thinking that today. There is no way I will be able to keep up with both, and there's no way I am missing the Olympics.

Am probably just going to do what you suggested: read here from time to time. I will also tape and watch the CBS shows, but no live feeds, online live feed racaps, or Showtime this year.

I need a few hours in a day to actually work my full time job. Have been with the same company for 20 years, so it would be a shame to get fired because I watched too much Big Brother and couldn't get my stuff done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Boogie thinks he's the greatest player to play the game? Let's see how you do when you don't have the coattails of the actual greatest player to play the game to ride on. Joker's popularity poll currently has him dead last.
    I couldn't agree more. There's not too many people that I can say I can't stand, but I can't stand Boogie and never could in any season for so many reasons. I even hate that his name is "Mike Boogie".

Remember that season when it started out being "Chilltown" vs. "TOP" (The Other People)? That was pretty funny.

I'm glad he is in last place in the popularity poll, but I expect that he will be around on the show for a while sadly.

vCash
    When they were showing the photos of the possible returnees at the beginning, there was one person I didn't even recognize! Who was the lady with the short, red hair?

Just glad that Enzo is not back in the house and (of course!) Rachel. I almost decided not to watch again after CBS blatantly fixed the win for her last time. (For the record, I do realized that the producers manipulate the outcome to some extent every year via the diary room sessions, challenges, etc., but I think last year was the worst. They didn't even try to hide it or play it off. Oh well; I'm the fool because I still watch the show.

vCash
    POV competition is over with and Shane won so it looks like the noms will stay the same unless there is some secret backdoor plan that I haven't heard about.

Its a long, long, long way till Thursday but as it stands right now, Kara seems to be the boot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post
    When they were showing the photos of the possible returnees at the beginning, there was one person I didn't even recognize! Who was the lady with the short, red hair?
    Renny? She was on the same season Dan won.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast