Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    A commercial was aired today that has faces and names of some of the contestants. Most unfortunately, the brother of Russell Hantz (from Survivor) is on this season

http://www.ihatebigbrother.com/big-b...bs-commerical/

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Is that the brother who is the father of the one who was on the show? If it is, I recall he was more like Russell, a hard gamer, and nothing like the troubled nephew.

vCash
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry that another Hantz has been cast on a CBS reality show. I guess Amazing Race will be next!

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    "Big Brother 14" cast:
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/

4 returning guests not revealed yet.

In a series first, four of the most successful players in Big Brother history will return to play their own game -- for their own separate prize. The identities of the four returning players and details surrounding their mission inside the house will be revealed during the season premiere on Thursday, July 12th at 9/8c! You won’t want to miss it!

vCash
    Are we supposed to act surprised if when Rachel walks through the door?

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    LIVE interviews on WeLoveBigBrother now!!!
    http://www.welovebigbrother.com/meet...4-houseguests/

Videos can also be seen after LIVE interviews are done.

vCash
    I was watching HGTV last night and saw a commercial for a new show - 'Natural Born Sellers' - about some realtors. I actually had to rewind it, as it looks like a couple looking for a place to buy and yes it was Rachel and Brandon.

I was looking at the site above and the picture of 'Willie' Hantz is not the brother of Russel/father of whats his name, but some young guy, long hair.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Thanks! I also follow Joker's for the feed summaries, and Hamsterwatch for the snark. The board I follow is tvclubhouse - they can get a bit militant so you can't oversnark, but there are some good posters there and some fun discussions.
    TVCH is my favorite site. I've been a member there since 2000, including all other areas of the board.

Yes, the moderation can be considered militant. But, it's really just a a matter of having a common sense of respect. You can not bash another poster, and that is a big reason it's a great place. Where it gets dicy is you have to choose your words carefully when discussing the houseguests. You can't diss them any more than you would a fellow poster. You can't call them names, or give them clever nicknames pertaining to how you feel about them. You can call them out on their behavior though, as long as you leave the namecalling on the cutting room floor. Follow those simple guidlines, and you'll get along famously there.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    "Big Brother 14" cast:
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/

4 returning guests not revealed yet.
    I'll reserve judgement on the four returning players until I see who they are - there are a couple I would love to see again - but I do have a Major Objection based on the new cast.

There's a Wil and a Willie, and a JoJo, Joe and Jodi. Seriously, how are the feedsters supposed to keep track of HOH, late night and whispered conversations when they potentially don't know who is being talked about, and how are the rest of us to keep track when they get it wrong??

Flatfoote, I got several warnings from the mods at tvclubhouse during Jordan's first season!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    I was watching HGTV last night and saw a commercial for a new show - 'Natural Born Sellers' - about some realtors. I actually had to rewind it, as it looks like a couple looking for a place to buy and yes it was Rachel and Brandon.

I was looking at the site above and the picture of 'Willie' Hantz is not the brother of Russel/father of whats his name, but some young guy, long hair.
    Hamsterwatch confirms it IS a relative of Russell Hantz.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I'll reserve judgement on the four returning players until I see who they are -
    So far, the rumored 4 returnees are Dan, Boogie, Janelle and Britney.

But that's still not a definite.

vCash
    Just got finished reading all the bios.

Hard to pick a favorite just from words but I really like Ian, the young engineering student from Tulane. And my personal favorite occupation is "Spray Tanner" for Ashley. I want to be a spray tanner. Do you have to go to school for that!?

vCash
    I liked most of them from their interviews, but I'm sure I'll grow to despise most of them before the summer is up.

I thought it was funny that the We Love Big Brother interviewer had no clue who Russell Hantz is.

Returnees: Love Janelle, Dan and Britney (although she really can only mentor on how to give good diary room and get screwed over by a boy). Hate Boogie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CassAgain View Post
    I liked most of them from their interviews, but I'm sure I'll grow to despise most of them before the summer is up.
    ITA! I'm terrible about picking people who I think I will like and then end up hating midway through the season. And BB is worse because you get to see so much more of the players than you do on other shows.

Yet I still keep watching and will practically live in this thread.

Returnees: Love Janelle, Dan and Britney (although she really can only mentor on how to give good diary room and get screwed over by a boy). Hate Boogie.
    Yes, which means Boogie will end up being the last one standing.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CassAgain View Post
    Pretty much my assessment too. I don't think Boogie without Dr Will will survive long. Although, if it's anything like last summer, the starry eyed newbies will probably be snowed by them all for awhile at least. Ditto Hantz.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    After watching the interviews, I like them all so far. If I had to pick favorites, I'd go with Ashley, Kara, Willie, Frank and Wil.

I hope returnees are Janelle, Britney and Dan. I like them all. I can't stomach Boogie though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Hamsterwatch confirms it IS a relative of Russell Hantz.
    I was not saying it was not a Hantz, I was saying it was not the father of crazy Brandon!

vCash
    Oh, my mistake.

vCash
    Okay, added this to my dvr. If rachel shows up (not looking likely, which is good) I am turning it off immediately.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast