vCash

Ted (Spoilers alert)

I couldn't see a thread about this one so thought I would get it started.

Saw this film today. Seth McFarlane is a perverted genius. I think one of the filthiest minds today. But thoroughly enjoyed it and loved all the 80s references.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    It looks so horrendous. I can not watch a movie about a stuffed animal. Is it funny, at least? It doesn't help that Mark Wahlberg is in this, he seems like such a douche.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Well I thought it was funny but then it is made by the guy who does Family Guy and American Dad which is the same type of humour. If you don't like either of those then I daresay you won't like this movie. The bear is pretty filthy.

As for the animated bear, I think they have done Ted really well. Not your normal stuff toy.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I love Family Guy so maybe I would like it. I saw a few .gif animations of this movie today and could not stop laughing at some of the things I saw that bear doing. If I go in knowing it is going to dumb then it might not disappoint. I just was thrown off when I first saw the preview.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    All of the reviews I've read so far have been positive. I'm excited to go see it.

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    I want to see this movie. Love "Family Guy" and "American Dad". Seth McFarlane is hilarious and does soooo many different voices. Mila Kunis also voices Meg on "Family Guy".

vCash
    I still get a kick out of the idea of Mila Kunis voicing Meg, even though I've known that for about 10 years now.

vCash
    I can't read this thread, because I plan to see this yet. I want to see this wicked bad. Wicked, wicked bad.
    And so, dear Lord, it is with deep sadness that we turn over to you this young woman, whose dream to ride on a giant swan resulted in her death. Maybe it is your way of telling us... to buy American.

vCash
    We saw it last night. It is what I call "Seth McFarlane Awful"--inappropriately funny and terrifically dumb. If you like Family Guy, you'll enjoy it.

vCash
    Is that a positive or negative review?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    Is that a positive or negative review?
    Positive. Because I like inappropriate humor sometimes.