Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Going on diet soon
    vCash
    I think Julianne Hough seems like a good bet; doesn't she have a similar contract right now with Ryan Seacrest?
    Crows and Eville SQUIRRELS love peanuts!

vCash
    I love fsu! I came here hoping for some good info/ juicy gossip, but now I'm so interested in knowing who pissed in PeterG's corn flakes this am! maybe he's Katie's dad? That's why he knows that the crash of their idyllic fairytail union is indeed a tragedy unworthy of cynical snickering.

vCash
    Nah, I imagine Katie's dad is breaking out the champagne as we speak.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by berthesghost View Post
    I love fsu! I came here hoping for some good info/ juicy gossip, but now I'm so interested in knowing who pissed in PeterG's corn flakes this am! maybe he's Katie's dad? That's why he knows that the crash of their idyllic fairytail union is indeed a tragedy unworthy of cynical snickering.
    Sorry, isn't this the "Who's the biggest b*tch on FSU" thread? I was going for the title! (But what competition!!)

Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I didn't realize there was an actual contract
    Never let acquiring factual information get in the way of sharpening your fingernails.

Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    There was probably a "payout" scheduled if the marriage continued.
    Nicole Kidman had such an "arrangement" which is why their marriage ended when it did.
    Link, please.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

The "NICE" Admin
    vCash
    So the "Save Katie" worked. LOL

I sort of remember that Holmes come from a Catholic(? Correct me if I'm wrong) family and her parents were not too pleased about the scientology things.
    Cruise's adopted kids are both scientologist, aren't they?

vCash
    I was eagerly awaiting Suri's (unofficial) commentary and it's finally out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Of course you are! Which explains why you opened this thread and read through it. And then decided to write out a post about how much this topic is of no interest to you whatsoever!
    I knew you or someone else would say this if I posted. I don't deny Tom is a decent actor but ever since he made fun of Brooke Shields for having post-partum depression I can't stand him. And Katie is a rather mediocre actress with ok looks, nothing to write home about so it's true that I'm not interested in either one of them. But I am interested in what people here have to say.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    I don't deny Tom is a decent actor
    Good God, I do! Deny, deny, deny!

Sorry, isn't this the "Who's the biggest b*tch on FSU" thread?
    Oh hunty puh-lease, EVERY fsu thread is a "who's the biggest beyotch on fsu?" thread. No shade, no t. A diva must bring her a game to the runway for every challenge. Um-Kay

vCash
    It's weird, because I'm not really hugely invested in either of them, but I actually feel extremely relieved for Katie. She seems like a nice girl and she never seemed very happy with Tom. And she always was fairly modest about the whole thing while he was off jumping on couches and being crazy.

vCash
    Isn't this how most Hollywood marriages end? They usually end sooner, so the only surprise is this one lasted 7 years.

There are just a few couples in Hollywood that have stayed married for a long long time, but eventually even they broke up (like Meg Ryan-Dennis Quaid, and Susan Sarandon-Tim Robbins). I won't jinx those whose marriages are still in tact.

vCash
    Well this is a bit odd:

http://todayentertainment.today.msnb...fe-was-33?lite

Seems there is an age of expiration for being married to Tom.

vCash
    Yep, her bearding contract was up. Hope the scienios let her and Suri go peacefully, although I doubt it. Maybe she'll tell us who Suri's real dad is. I'd love it if she dropped some major bombshells about those scientology psychos but I don't think she will, especially if she's trying to get Suri out of Tom's clutches. Ugh, those nutters scare the crap out of me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    Okay. I thought people were saying there was a Scientology contract. The pre-nup thing sounds like a normal Hollywood/rich folk thing.
    Well you always hear stories about Scientology arranging dates for Tom Cruise. Sofia Vergara before Penelope Cruz. Scarlett Johansson before Katie Holmes. The director Pedro Almodovar and Salma Hayek seemed to dislike Tom for a while. I always thought it was because they felt Pene was being used by the Scienos.

Though I got to say the rumor about Scarlett Johansson standing up Tom Cruise made me laugh. Only because I can totally see this happening. Scarlett thinks she's about to go to a meeting regaring MI III, but Tom has other plans in mind. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrellH View Post
    The real question is...how soon will they have him linked up with some other celebrity actress?
    Tom and John Travolta would make a cute couple!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    Tom and John Travolta would make a cute couple!

Unless its a sex tape from the 80s uncovered, I'm not interested!

vCash
    Sorry, isn't this the "Who's the biggest b*tch on FSU" thread? I was going for the title! (But what competition!!
    You're no longer eligible to compete for the title. We've renamed it the PeterG Trophy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem X View Post
    I think Julianne Hough seems like a good bet; doesn't she have a similar contract right now with Ryan Seacrest?
    Aw, c'mon now. Julianne would never involve herself with a follower of a Western-created religion founded by a notoriously pervy bigamist conman that babbles about living on other planets, conducts secret indoctrination rituals and demands to see the tax returns of adherents.

vCash
    ^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    I was eagerly awaiting Suri's (unofficial) commentary and it's finally out.
    Oh my word that is brilliant. Offically following now, and freedom for Katie at last! I can't believe they lasted this long. Normally I'd feel sad saying that, but it's Tom Cruise. So I'm shocked.

vCash
    Wow...if those two crazy kids can't stay together, there is no hope for the rest of us...

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast