Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBgood View Post
    I'm not reading any spoilers, but just popping in to say that this is my new favorite show on tv. Is it possible to see new eps online? I only have Netflix for it.
    The ABC site should have it

vCash
    I'm not reading any spoilers, but just popping in to say that this is my new favorite show on tv. Is it possible to see new eps online? I only have Netflix for it.
    Hulu.com

vCash
    Hulu will have it up approximately 24-ish (normally less) hours after it airs. It's how I've been watching But Hulu's been super irritating for me recently. Don't know if it's me or China or if it's Hulu, but I'd check out both ABC and Hulu and see which works better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ssminnow View Post
    am I the only shipping Emanda and Aiden?
    I'm all about some Emaiden. She's the only one she's had chemistry with, and honestly, she's done/been through so much, how the hell could she possibly pick up and play happy houses with Jack? And I don't think she could ever be a Grayson. EVER.

Aiden is smarter, hotter, and is the only one we've seen on this show that (so far) understands Emily. I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of lurrrve quadrangles, but after the first couple of episodes, bringing on this character makes a lot of sense to me. Plus, it gives us nifty Emily backstory.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    I'm all about some Emaiden. She's the only one she's had chemistry with, and honestly, she's done/been through so much, how the hell could she possibly pick up and play happy houses with Jack? And I don't think she could ever be a Grayson. EVER.

Aiden is smarter, hotter, and is the only one we've seen on this show that (so far) understands Emily. I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of lurrrve quadrangles, but after the first couple of episodes, bringing on this character makes a lot of sense to me. Plus, it gives us nifty Emily backstory.
    I'm all for Nomily. Nolan is the one guy she can trust

vCash
    I would never believe Nolan and Emily. It just doesn't work at all. They feel like siblings too me and I would be seriously squicked if they got together.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    I would never believe Nolan and Emily. It just doesn't work at all. They feel like siblings too me and I would be seriously squicked if they got together.
    i love them like siblings, i wish she would just accept that the universe (and mlp!) wants them to be together platonically and be nicer to him.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    That too. He doesn't deserve the abuse she gives him and it's getting old. Like, she continually compromises her revenge-y plans for the likes of Jack and Daniel, but she won't let Nolan, who is a truly awesome friend and has been working with her fabulously from the very beginning and loves her so very much, in at all? Irritating. I mean, yeah, she's had a few moments where she clearly cares about him, but they're few and far between and mostly she just uses him and then tosses him aside with no thank you like a wet rag.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I like Emanda & Aiden too. He's totally hot and definitely understands her way better than anyone else. I also like her and Nolan's sibling like relationship. I don't have siblings myself but isn't it normal for siblings to not always get along but totally have each other's backs? That sounds like Nolan and Emanda for sure. This show is SO good and so much fun. I can't wait to see what happens next!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    She did say to save the baby, but didn't say "before me."

Ahhh, the coma - favorite of TV writers everywhere.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    did you hear fauxmanda actually say to save the baby ahead of her?
    Coco beat me to it, but yes, she said save the baby to Emily, when she was on the stretcher being put into the ambulance.

Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    That too. He doesn't deserve the abuse she gives him and it's getting old. Like, she continually compromises her revenge-y plans for the likes of Jack and Daniel, but she won't let Nolan, who is a truly awesome friend and has been working with her fabulously from the very beginning and loves her so very much, in at all? Irritating. I mean, yeah, she's had a few moments where she clearly cares about him, but they're few and far between and mostly she just uses him and then tosses him aside with no thank you like a wet rag.
    I sometimes think, that she keeps him at arms length because she cares about him. Not, initially, since she really didn't know who he was. But, after she learned about Nolan's relationship to her father and realized his true desire to help her, I think she worries that if he gets too involved he might get hurt or killed. I love the sibling relationship, and yes sibs can be

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    The Declan/Jack saga is truly awful. I can't sum up any interest in the agenda of that guy who is working with the kid who brought Declan to steal things. I suppose it's possible it falls into the larger narrative, but it's clunky writing. I also feel like the Nolan/Padma relationship was rushed (although I LOL when the box collapsed just when he went in for this kiss).

I wasn't wowed by this episode. But I still like the soapiness aspect of the main story. And I like the ongoing questions:

1) What was in the frame that Padma picked up that made her stop and stare at it? I didn't catch it.

2) Has Amanda's mother been aware of where Fauxmanda is all this time? Or are we supposed to believe she hasn't bothered searching until now? And WTF with trying to keep young Amanda under the water? Victoria says the mother wanted to kill Amanda? We know WHM tried to kill Emily (and knew that Emily was the real Amanda Clark), but did WHM ever tell the mother about "Emily" before he went missing?

Things that make you go hmmmm

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    it looked like it was a framed check. like when he started his business he wrote his father a check for the start up costs or something but i didnt catch the amt
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    It was from David Clarke.

And Emanda's mother did try to kill her. That's what she was trying to remember underwater in the first episode this season and what Victoria told fauxmanda before she did a header off the balcony.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    I'm getting downton & revenge confused, wondering if Mrs. Hughes will bring a wet nurse for Jack and Fauxmanda's baby. LOL!

And is it me or did Emanda's acting skills totally improve this year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    I'm getting downton & revenge confused, wondering if Mrs. Hughes will bring a wet nurse for Jack and Fauxmanda's baby. LOL!

And is it me or did Emanda's acting skills totally improve this year?
    I think so too. Maybe she is just better at playing a nicer person

vCash
    did you hear fauxmanda actually say to save the baby ahead of her?
    I thought it was implied. She told Emily "Whatever happens, they have to save the baby. Make sure they save the baby". Emily replied "Everything is going to be fine" and Amanda just gave her the ear piece and said "take this". I thought it was pretty clear Amanda wanted the baby saved over her?

it looked like it was a framed check. like when he started his business he wrote his father a check for the start up costs or something but i didnt catch the amt
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    It was from David Clarke.

And Emanda's mother did try to kill her. That's what she was trying to remember underwater in the first episode this season and what Victoria told fauxmanda before she did a header off the balcony.
    This. David Clarke gave Nolan the money to start up the company. That's why the cheque was framed. Also, MommyKara did try to kill Emily, as Victoria said and as Emily remembered right at the end.

One question though. How did Aiden end up back at Emily's place? And also...am I the only one who doesn't feel she has any chemistry with Aiden at all? I'm not a Jack shipper either, but I don't feel it with Aiden.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    I can't believe I missed Revenge live so I could watch Hanyu strip on the ice! This episode was AMAZING! Also, that bit with Declan and Charlotte? So touching.

You know Padma is totally a cold-stoned bitch. I mean, she didn't go back to see her dying mom because of a job *interview*?

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    2) Has Amanda's mother been aware of where Fauxmanda is all this time? Or are we supposed to believe she hasn't bothered searching until now? And WTF with trying to keep young Amanda under the water? Victoria says the mother wanted to kill Amanda? We know WHM tried to kill Emily (and knew that Emily was the real Amanda Clark), but did WHM ever tell the mother about "Emily" before he went missing?
    It is a interesting turn of events to find that Emanda's mother tried to kill her, and WHM tried to do the same. I get the feeling that mother lost track of Amanda long ago, and sprung into action upon hearing that she was in danger - or rather that she was alive perhaps. That scene at the hospital bed was beyond creepy - is she there to take care of her and make up for past sins, or to finish her off for good?

If so, she's either completely nuts, or there's a reason for it - perhaps Emanda is not David's daughter after all, but rather the child of someone mother thinks is eville, and of course the first thought there is Conrad.

As for the Jack/Declan story, x1000. Jack was supposed to be a hero in this - a good guy, but not a boring stupid guy. Ditto Declan - a good guy, someone young and stupid, but not THAT stupid.

And for Nolan - I was liking getting to know NolCorp, but they've suddenly decided he's completely in love with Emily, which I don't like - I'm for the sibling relationship that worked so well last season - just to make him vulnerable to whatever Padma's up to - which is clearly something to do with David Clarke now. She's given Emily a few looks that might have been simple rivalry, but now may be that she has an idea of who Emily really is. Remember that as CFO you'd be privy to who the shareholders are, and Amanda Clarke has a 49% interest in NolCorp (or maybe Emily Thorne does, which would still lead Padma to wonder why this woman has such a huge interest in the company, and she could easily put 2+2 together - especially now that she knows that David Clarke was actually an early *investor* in the company and therefore his heirs might retain a significant interest).

I don't like that Nolan, who is capable of finding out anything about anyone very easily, hired Padma for such a crucial position in his company - one privy to everything and with a great deal of power - without any checking whatsoever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    I would think it was plausible that she never looked for Amanda. She was told by the WHM and Victoria that Amanda was being cared for or taken care of by someone else. At this point we have no idea how long it took Kara to go from being held prisoner by WHM until the point where they trusted each other. Whatever happened in the years since she left the hospital and was found at the motel more than likely put into her mind that she was living a new life away her daughter - whether she was told a lie by WHM or if she decided to let that part of her life go.

As for the WHM telling her about Emily, I'm thinking no. He doesn't seem to have told anyone what he knew. I'm guessing he was holding onto that information for leverage.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast