Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    PML score one for Conrad.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    I was confused about Declan. He previously just agreed to hold stuff for the other kid, but this episode shows him actually stealing stuff?

I'm confused how Victoria's admission will make the family more popular and stronger than ever in the public eye. I mean, what animal shelter would want David Clarke's illegitimate daughter as a volunteer?

Conrad is so fun!

vCash
    Because everyone loves a redeemed sinner. She's suffered, being kidnapped and tortured, and has "paid her dues" for her transgressions with David Clarke, and can be reborn as part of America's Beloved Royal Family. How much more Kennedy-esque can you get?
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    I like Aedhan. He and Emanda have some chemistry. Hopefully he's not the one who dies in the boat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    I was confused about Declan. He previously just agreed to hold stuff for the other kid, but this episode shows him actually stealing stuff?
    Yeah, that came out of nowhere and seems illogical and trite for the story line. I really hope they drop it and try to let us forget it happened. They went too far off the wall with that.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    is that whole family intent on setting up declan or having jack owe them something? seemed weird. not good weird. more get me back to the main story these people are as compelling as oatmeal weird.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    Yeah, that came out of nowhere and seems illogical and trite for the story line. I really hope they drop it and try to let us forget it happened. They went too far off the wall with that.
    ITA. This was a weird shift that they didn't explain at all.

Other random thoughts:

Victoria: "She's your half sister, if that" (Hmmm)

I don't know if it was my TV, but I couldn't catch any of Ashley's lines during the press conference.

I hate it when Emily pushes Nolan away. Loved his trying to introduce Emily. She's "my Emily". But seriously, how could a CFO not know Emily's name knowing that she owns 49% of the stock in Nolan's company?

I think Emily's fetal position stare wasn't just that she was hearing her mom's voice. But instead realizing that her mother loved WHM (I refuse to call him Gordon) and Emily is indirectly responsible for his death. Not going to bode well if they ever end up trying to bond.

I wasn't expecting to see her mother in the Hamptons managing a motel. I'm definitely curious to learn more about her backstory.

Is Daniel finally learning to play the game? He certainly took Emily's advice about trying to play the game better than his mother.

What was in the modified diary that set Charlotte off? Another mystery.

Is it Sunday yet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post

Didn't get that either, definitely a Hmmm moment!

I don't know if it was my TV, but I couldn't catch any of Ashley's lines during the press conference.
    Me too, it wasn't your TV. She also said something to Emily, right after the press conference, which I think was important, and I played back and still couldn't figure out what she said.

I hate it when Emily pushes Nolan away. Loved his trying to introduce Emily. She's "my Emily". But seriously, how could a CFO not know Emily's name knowing that she owns 49% of the stock in Nolan's company?
    I think she's pushing him away, right now, to protect him. This was the second time that he was almost hurt/killed and I think she wants to keep him safe. And I loved the introduction!

I think Emily's fetal position stare wasn't just that she was hearing her mom's voice. But instead realizing that her mother loved WHM (I refuse to call him Gordon) and Emily is indirectly responsible for his death. Not going to bode well if they ever end up trying to bond.
    Agree about her stare. One would hope, though, that "mom" would not be happy that WHM was trying to kill her daughter. It may be that she was told that her daughter was dead or that they didn't know where she was. WHM would do that.

Is Daniel finally learning to play the game? He certainly took Emily's advice about trying to play the game better than his mother.
    Daniel has the potential to become a much more interesting character!

LOve this show!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    Didn't get that either, definitely a Hmmm moment!
    I thought it was just Victoria's voicing her suspicions/doubts about "Amanda" perhaps not really being who she is claiming to be. Or that it could have been her hinting that David Clarke maybe was not Amanda's father.
    Lady 2: there isn't anything about me on goooogle, I mean, I must take it off if there is.....
    Lady 3: The google is a terrible thing, I mean I don't want anything on there! (Overheard by millyskate on a London train.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    I thought it was just Victoria's voicing her suspicions/doubts about "Amanda" perhaps not really being who she is claiming to be. Or that it could have been her hinting that David Clarke maybe was not Amanda's father.
    Yes, we don't know what is floating around Victoria's scheming mind.

vCash
    I'm normally sympathetic to the protagonist, but the whole lying to Fauxmanda about the paternity test is pretty evil. Understandable, but evil nevertheless.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i'm hoping that the baby is asian
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Random question. Do the rich folk live in the Hamptons year round? I always thought it was a summer spot. The Graysons at least seem to live there the whole year

vCash
    Daniel has the potential to become a much more interesting character!
    I think Daniel is already a significantly more interesting character, with way more potential, than Jack. I wish they'd just get rid of Jack. Emily's relationship with Daniel has so much more potential conflict, and I think the two actors have a lot more chemistry. I've never felt even remotely invested in Jack/Emily.
    Last edited by michiruwater; 10-16-2012 at 04:20 AM.

vCash
    I'm almost to the point of getting rid of Jack, Declan, and Fauxmanda. They do not advance the story. Yes, real Amanda was in love with Jack, but that's not happening now. Let him sail off with Fauxmanda and their baby, take Declan with them so he won't get killed after robbing people's houses, and end that storyline. There's enough going on that they aren't necessary anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i'm hoping that the baby is asian
    Isn't the baby really Jack's though? I thought she just lied to her when she said that it wasn't.

vCash
    Pleaaaase make Fauxmanda GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yehudi View Post
    Random question. Do the rich folk live in the Hamptons year round? I always thought it was a summer spot. The Graysons at least seem to live there the whole year
    No. It's summer again and that's why they're back and Nolan doesn't have his previous lease.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    Isn't the baby really Jack's though? I thought she just lied to her when she said that it wasn't.
    No, I don't think it is. She told Emanda that she'd slept with someone else and was worried. She arranged for the fake paternity test for her to give to Jack. Knowing the truth gives her the leverage she needs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    No. It's summer again and that's why they're back and Nolan doesn't have his previous lease.
    I thought Nolan said he sold his house.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast