Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    The Grayson's make Emily look like a kindergärtner.

So, who's the guy trying to set up dumb Declan?

Your fashionably dressed, technologically savvy sidekick. I want one!
    Last edited by rfisher; 10-08-2012 at 03:01 AM.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Revenge is so amazingly delicious.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I absolutely love this show. It's SO good this year!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    RIP, White Haired Man.

Victoria's phonecall to Conrad was fantastic. She is so bloody evil--love it!!!

what a glorious day!
    vCash
    Who killed the WHM? Did we see him earlier in the episode? Do I need to rewatch? Yes? Yes!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Was he the same guy who was working with Takeda and saved Emily from drowning while she was trying to re-trigger memories? Or, was he the guy in the boardroom meeting? Or both? The guy in the boardroom meeting turned around and was intently paying attention to what Daniel and Mr. Grayson were doing. That was shown for a reason so if that was another actor then we should be seeing more of him soon.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    Both. Same guy with Takeda, watching Emily and in the board room. Remember last season when Takeda invested in Grayson Global. Mystery man was likely Takeda's designee at the meeting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    RIP, White Haired Man.

Victoria's phonecall to Conrad was fantastic. She is so bloody evil--love it!!!
    I refuse to believe WHM is dead until they show the body being buried or cremated.

vCash
    WHM kind of has to be dead. He clearly isn't interested in working with Emily and even worse only wants to kill her. I don't think it would work very well to just drag that out all season long. We know he isn't going to kill her so someone has to kill him. The only option would be to bring him back at the end in a sudden twist but I think enough people have been brought back from the dead already and we are only in episode 2. lol
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Awesome episode!!!! Maybe WHM was shot with a tranq gun? If he's really dead, it's a shame as this folds it up so nicely for the Graysons, also a ton of evidence dies with him.

Takeda will not be pleased with his assistant's interference. And you know Takeda's Assistant (TA) has a thing for Faux Emily.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Enjoyed that, but still a bit about:

• How was Victoria not on the plane? Was she going to take off on her own (I thought there was reference to getting some cash together offshore last season, but now we see that she was relying on Charlotte's money, so maybe not?), or did WHM grab her (and why?), and if so was that preplanned?
    • Why was WHM helping her? Just for the money or to piss off Conrad? Or was it to do with these mysterious employers of his - was this their way of getting at Conrad, because that doesn't make sense since Conrad benefited from Victoria's death and wouldn't want to pay ransom.
    • Why did Victoria change plans - just because the money to pay for the passport and live abroad fell through? And she wanted to make sure WHM went down for it? Or did I miss something?

Otherwise, I am now officially bored with Jack and Declan. Jack's character is getting more and more watery, and talk about a "don't go in the cellar!" moment with Declan and that necklace

I was hoping Trey would be wrapped up in Nolan's story when I saw the casting, but instead it's looking like another page from an OC script, Hopefully I am wrong

Another almost-don't-go-in-the-cellar moment was Nolan hiring that chick to be CFO. Sure she's spunky and probably smart, but come ON. Nolan's company is worth billions - you don't give one of the most critical positions and a huge amount of power to someone that inexperienced and who you barely know. Happy to get inside Nolcorp though - could be some interesting storylines there.

vCash
    I'm convinced that the girl who is the new CFO has been planted there by someone. Not sure who but something just screamed "she's not really working for you!!" to me. Maybe it was the weird glasses that made me think she was in a disguise. There has to be more to her, for sure, but maybe she is just going to be used as some kind of love interest for Nolan? I don't know how the public will handle an openly bisexual man dating a woman. Most people think of bisexual men as too gay to be with a woman or just curious men who haven't accepted being gay. I'd be surprised if ABC wanted to go there.

I know that they originally showed Victoria getting ON the plane. I watched very closely and rewound it a few times to be sure because I just knew she wasn't dead. So, either she got on a DIFFERENT plane than the others or she was taken off the plane after boarding. She is shown walking up the stairs and then you see her going in. I doubt it is something they ever address, we just have to accept it like many other things on this show and I am OK with that.
    -Brian

vCash
    I read an article somewhere, that Nolan was going to be with a woman. So, maybe they will go there. I agree with you, however, there is something "not right" about the CFO girl. It seemed too set up. Wonder if Nolan sensed that too and made her CFO to give her the opportunity to hang herself.

vCash
    I'm wondering whether, when it comes time for this show to wrap up its final season, whenever that will be, Emily Amanda and the rest of us will find out that her father really was involved in the terrorist plot after all.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gkelly View Post
    I'm wondering whether, when it comes time for this show to wrap up its final season, whenever that will be, Emily Amanda and the rest of us will find out that her father really was involved in the terrorist plot after all.
    I've wondered that too, or at least assumed he might not be as squeaky clean as Emily thinks. If he was CFO or a senior accountant at Grayson, it's hard to believe he didn't know that something was going on.

And now that we know Emily's mother was around at the time, one wonders what role he had in putting her in an institution, and of course we now know that he was having a serious relationship with Victoria - and impregnating her - while he was still married. Not that it's a crime in itself, but it's not nice.

vCash
    I don't think that we will find out that he was a part of the terrorist plot. That would seem like a slap in the face to the fans who are watching this to watch Emily get her Revenge. It would end up meaning that the entire series had no real purpose and was a giant waste of time. I hope they wont do that and I doubt they will. I do agree though that her dad was not squeaky clean but there is no telling how much of what was done was Victoria's doing.
    -Brian

vCash
    I do wonder about her mother. I wonder if perhaps we'll finally meet her only to find she's not an ideal character either, and that David did the right thing getting her out of Emily's life. I got the impression in that scene in the car that the mother had taken Emanda without dad's consent, and I'm fairly sure her mental health issues pre-dated Victoria.

I just hope that they don't demonize her because of those mental health issues.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Or maybe Victoria drugged her and made her go insane?
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Or maybe Victoria drugged her and made her go insane?
    That would be an epic jump the shark moment if true. This way pre-dates Victoria. Victoria just kept her locked up after meeting David, and I'll be fairly unhappy if they try to say otherwise!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    The Grayson's make Emily look like a kindergärtner.
    The Graysons make Roman emperors look like kindergartners and Machiavelli like a naive innocent
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast