Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    Poor Nolan! That is just evil. And I know Padma was told she had to say that stuff but really how *could* she? She was the total downfall of Nolan right from the start. Evil cow.

Now I've got that out of the way...

Other than that, what a great episode. I did have a little cry about Declan even though it was so obvious (partly from spoiler clues) that it would be him. But it wasn't as sad as when Sammy died of course. Still think Revenge needs a new puppy.

I don't think Aiden is dead. Mainly because I doubt thicky Daniel would have a clue how to bury a body and he'd hardly leave it in the beach house.

I know we are meant to feel sorry for Victoria but I can't. Just because she is less evil than Conrad doesn't mean she is not evil!

When will Nolan get out of jail? Free Nolan!

It's going to be a long 4 months!
    Ditto on all of the above. I actually followed all of the twists and turns this time. EXCEPT - how'd Declan end up in the Grayson building?

Before the next season starts, I hope they have another recap show with the popup explanations at the bottom. I forget things from one week to the next when there is so much going on, much less all summer.

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    When Declan called Charlotte, she lied and said she was with Daniel. Presumably he figured that meant the office, and he went there to see her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    Looking for some nostalgia? Go back and read the FSU thread of Season 1 of Revenge. Good times

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...hlight=Revenge
    I loved that on the first page we had doubts there was enough steam for a full season and by the end, we had enough plot lines for at least seven.

The writers wrapped up this season perfectly--I hated the whole Initiative thing. I want Conrad to be evillllle just to be evillllllle. No reasons, no I was just forced into it, but I'm a greedy, rich, sociopathic bastard and I do what I want. Victoria was particularly good in this episode. Declan never really fit into the story all that well, though I wish he'd have just gotten a scholarship far, far away instead and I'm not sure how I feel about the Charlotte-pregnant storyline. There are some fertile people in the Hamptons
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    I believed Victoria desperately wanted Jack to pull the trigger.
    I was thinking the same thing. She wasn't exactly worried that he was there when she put the gun in the drawer. And Ashley let Conrad go out there after sort of delaying him after Emily told her to. They both wanted Jack to take the fall for getting rid of their problem. I hope next season Emily sits Jack down and tells him who the good and bad guys are. She is apparently so intelligent and savvy, what could she possibly see in someone so gullible and confused after all these years.

vCash
    I'm not sure how poor Nolan I feel. He did create that virus, and why the heck did he create it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan1 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. She wasn't exactly worried that he was there when she put the gun in the drawer. And Ashley let Conrad go out there after sort of delaying him after Emily told her to. They both wanted Jack to take the fall for getting rid of their problem.
    That's interesting. I didn't think Ashley wanted Jack to take the fall...I thought she wanted Jack to kill Conrad. I thought she was disgusted with him when she told him to go out there...
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bek View Post
    I'm not sure how poor Nolan I feel. He did create that virus, and why the heck did he create it?
    We might never know - we might be meant to assume that it was a hacker thing - he did it because he could.

Also, re Jack shooting Conrad - there's a pretty good chance he would have missed. I'm no expert, but I as understand it, at that distance you'd need to be an experienced marksman, especially with a gun that you are not familiar with. It's also my understanding that a pistol-type gun is usually for close range, and if you want accuracy at a distance, you'd need a rifle-type gun.

vCash
    We've just started re-watching season one. It's the only thing that can get me through the long summer. I almost forgot how great it was. Plus it has Sammy! The only thing I don't like is how mean everyone was to Nolan...

If it's true that season 3 will be more like 1 than 2 I will be happy season 2 was still addictive though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    We've just started re-watching season one.
    Me too, and revengers, I've poked a hole in the Grandma Porter story

Season 1, episode 1. Jack and his father have a conversation that reveals that mama Porter left years before.
    Season 1, episode 4. Declan tells Charlotte that his mother left when he was about 2 and he doesn't even remember her. He keeps her wedding ring because part of him thinks she might one day come back.

So...um...I guess she did? But just to babysit Carl so Jack wouldn't be an irresponsible Daddy.

I should have been a detective

From the Bloc
    vCash
    What was the context/quote? Any chance it was an odd reference to Victoria?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    What was the context/quote? Any chance it was an odd reference to Victoria?
    Nope. No chance it was Victoria. Not entirely sure which part you think could be a reference to it, but Declan was 100% talking about his own mother, and Jack told Ashley in the finale that Carl was with his grandmother for the week. Amanda's mother couldn't be found to attend her funeral, so I guess it's not her. This leaves Grandma Porter, who Declan hasn't seen since he was 2...

vCash
    Yeah, I thought something was off with "grandma" too. They should have conjured up a great aunt or the woman who took care of them when they were little or something.

There were some GREAT speeches in the final episode, Victoria to Emily and Conrad to Victoria.

But what "deal with Nolan" was Conrad referring to when he said he only did it in exchange for knowing what the Initiative was up to? Nolan did that for him?
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post

But what "deal with Nolan" was Conrad referring to when he said he only did it in exchange for knowing what the Initiative was up to? Nolan did that for him?
    Deal with Nolan?!!! I think you misheard. It was a deal with Helen, as in Helen Crowley.

Does anyone have any idea what Conrad said to Victoria after she spat at him? It's hard to hear on my computer.

I did like this little gem though:
    Daniel: "I don't take joy in ruining the lives of others, innocent or not"
    Victoria: "You must get past this"

vCash
    Phew!

Conrad said something like, "glad to see the hellcat I married is still around." Them something about covering up the hellcat at the public reception that night.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Phew!

Conrad said something like, "glad to see the hellcat I married is still around." Them something about covering up the hellcat at the public reception that night.
    Ahh! Thanks That makes sense.

vCash
    Not sure if this is a spoiler or not but to be safe:

Spoiler

“What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

vCash
    I just read that, Miffy.

Spoiler

From the Bloc
    vCash

Spoiler

vCash
    I have finished rewatching S1 which has reminded me how much better it was than S2! I don't think they made the most out of S2 (although I was still hooked). Probably the one great standout thing of S2 for me was Aiden. Although I think that came at a price - Emily did need not need Nolan as much, or want Jack as much, which were 2 of the main points of the 1st season IMO.
    Also, so many things in S2 completely contradicted S1 which is a shame.

Can't wait for S3 though. Free Nolan!
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

vCash
    http://ca.eonline.com/news/438464/re...-long-lost-son

I don't know. Not how I pictured it.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast