Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    I didn't like her either, but I feel bad now. Like I judged her unfairly (as if she's a real person ). Didn't expect her to be dead.
    No Remember she wasn't very good for Nolan though - wasn't it her fault his company got taken over by Grayson Global?

What was the deal with Victoria fainting? A little melodramatic, even for Revenge.
    I was disappointed - the sequence of shots in the preview last week made it look like Charlotte punched Victoria. That would have been amazing.

WHAT! NO!
    I wish I could pretend it was an April Fool's joke but I am so hooked on this show I could never joke about such a thing.
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    No Remember she wasn't very good for Nolan though - wasn't it her fault his company got taken over by Grayson Global?
    That's true.

I was disappointed - the sequence of shots in the preview last week made it look like Charlotte punched Victoria. That would have been amazing.
    I thought the same thing. I, at least, expected that there would be a more legitimate reason for her to black out. They made it seem so ominous in the previews. And it turned out to be totally gratuitous.

I wish I could pretend it was an April Fool's joke but I am so hooked on this show I could never joke about such a thing.
    What will we do?????!!!!! Not fair!

vCash
    I think there are no more episodes for a month so it will then continue uninterrupted until the end of the series.

I loved Aiden's disgust at Emily...who was clearly also disgusted with herself. But Aiden is a killer, so there's an element of hypocrisy there!

What's Nolan's plan? He could have given the alibi but chose not to. Hmm. I've heard it was to protect Jack, which is possible...but...

Loved Daniel giving Victoria's bullets back. Loved the fact that Aiden has managed to disentangle Daniel from the Initiative by selling off their shares. Daniel should be less pissy about that!

Meanwhile, apparently people think Emily's pregnant. Umm....really? Would she really be running to a nun if she were? It was clearly to get info about the son Victoria gave up!
    Last edited by *Jen*; 04-01-2013 at 09:52 PM.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    I think there are no more episodes for a month so it will then continue uninterrupted until the end of the series.

I loved Aiden's disgust at Emily...who was clearly also disgusted with herself. But Aiden is a killer, so there's an element of hypocrisy there!
    Yes, hypocrisy X 100! There is still something about Aiden that I don't trust. Just the way he killed Trask and Trask's fear of Aiden, made me wonder if there is more between Aiden and the Initiative than we suspect.

What's Nolan's plan? He could have given the alibi but chose not to. Hmm.
    Alibi? What do you mean?

Loved Daniel giving Victoria's bullets back. Loved the fact that Aiden has managed to disentangle Daniel from the Initiative by selling off their shares. Daniel should be less pissy about that!
    That exchange between Daniel and victoria was the highlight of last night's show. I got the impression that Daniel was happy to be extricated from the Initiative. But, I don't think he is. Trask's phone call, right after he left Daniel, made it seem that retribution was going to happen.

vCash
    Start your revengines! Love that line.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

what a glorious day!
    vCash
    End of the series or end of the season (hopefully). Hopefully, it's the latter.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Start your revengines! Love that line.
    There were so many good lines from Nolan, Conrad and Victoria especially - but that was the best!

Emily is no doubt after info on that child, and certainly her plan was to freak out Victoria and start to flush him out, but she also could be pregnant. They really rammed it down our throats this ep that it's been six weeks (it was mentioned multiple times), so maybe she slept with Daniel when they had their Connecticut lunch, plus of course there's Aiden. I could see some heavy inner conflict on Emily's part (not because of the father, but her own struggle with staying focused and maybe making up for her own childhood, plus she's still super guilty about Amanda).

Glad the child is 40 - so it's not any of the current male characters, thank goodness.

Ashley has been growing on me since she started sassing Conrad, and Jack is now *almost* interesting. Totally at Nolan's emotions though - seriously? They dated for what, five minutes? 4 of which he was worried about her stealing his stuff? Glad she's gone and we can get the old Nolan back.

And has the Initiative really been banished from the Grayson's lives? I somehow don't think so.

vCash
    So...why are Aiden and Emily disgusted with Emily? I mean, what's happening that's new? She lies, she schemes, she uses people, she's AWESOME. LOL.

He's just jealous of her rekindling with Daniel? But doesn't Emily kinda sorta deep in her heart like Daniel maybe a little bit? So when she's with him, it's not totally fake. Or is it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Meredith View Post
    They have been talking about what they want to happen in season 3 so fingers crossed it will get renewed!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Ratings are still in the "likely to be renewed" range, but then again there are other factors that can influence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Ratings are still in the "likely to be renewed" range, but then again there are other factors that can influence.
    So they might leave it on a cliffhanger and then it doesn't get renewed?

vCash
    I saw an article panning the 2nd season. I was surprised! It's enough to make you feel for TV show crews. If they aren't immediate hits, or big enough immediate hits, they are toast. Prime Suspect and Pushing Daisies are great examples of good shows that weren't given a chance, imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Meredith View Post
    Sorry! I keep using them interchangeably and they're not. I meant SEASON. While not officially renewed, it's considered 'a sure thing' for renewal so I'm not worried about that! Phew.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    So...why are Aiden and Emily disgusted with Emily? I mean, what's happening that's new? She lies, she schemes, she uses people, she's AWESOME. LOL.

He's just jealous of her rekindling with Daniel? But doesn't Emily kinda sorta deep in her heart like Daniel maybe a little bit? So when she's with him, it's not totally fake. Or is it?
    I thought the implication was that she'd spent the night with Daniel. Aiden asked if she'd been with Nolan or Daniel, and she says she spoke to Nolan. I took that to mean that she was sleeping with Daniel again, which she found much easier to do last time since she had feelings for him and no other secret boyfriend...

Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    So they might leave it on a cliffhanger and then it doesn't get renewed?
    Shouldn't do. It's very, very likely to be renewed. No one is worried about cancellation!

Cruisin, the alibi is that he was at the Stowaway helping Jack to sabotage Conrad. This could be why he didn't give his alibi...to protect Jack...but still. Pretty hot water to get yourself into.

vCash
    Sorry! I keep using them interchangeably and they're not. I meant SEASON. While not officially renewed, it's considered 'a sure thing' for renewal so I'm not worried about that! Phew.
    Phew is right!

Cruisin, the alibi is that he was at the Stowaway helping Jack to sabotage Conrad. This could be why he didn't give his alibi...to protect Jack...but still. Pretty hot water to get yourself into.
    You mean for Padma's death. Ahh! I don't think they have any real case there, just fishing.

vCash
    Yeah, it's pretty flimsy. He can say he stopped by the Stowaway and observed the town hall meeting from a corner. And what's in his office anyway? Computer stuff / equations / etc. Something any IT genius like himself would be engaged in the normal course of his work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty flimsy. He can say he stopped by the Stowaway and observed the town hall meeting from a corner. And what's in his office anyway? Computer stuff / equations / etc. Something any IT genius like himself would be engaged in the normal course of his work.
    Except that he went all 'beautiful mind' and covered his office with research into Padma's whereabouts, and if they look into his computer, they'll see he uses it to be all Revenge-y.

I think the reason he stayed silent about where he was, was to protect Jack. Conrad said Jack doesn't have the sophistication to do whatever he did with the earwig. If he found out that Nolan was there...Jack could be in trouble.

Still - Jack could back up Nolan's alibi without Conrad finding out, surely!

vCash

vCash
    I have no problem with this. I am honestly getting tired of people suggesting that 22 episodes is too much. I remember when shows like Knots Landing and Dallas had 30+ new episodes in a season and were able to create compelling episodes over a number of seasons. Kelly knew what he was getting into creating the show on network tv--his ideas have already run out? I still enjoy the show, though, and I am hoping for the best.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Interesting - wonder what really happened? Either money or creative differences, so we could see the show go in new directions next season if it is renewed.

The only other show of Kelley's I know well is the one-season Swingtown. It was excellent - fabulous actors, real characters, fun time/place setting. However, even as that first season progressed, it fell into some obvious plot traps, and had it gone to a second season, I feared where it was going to go. Kelley's other main claim to fame is as a writer on a bunch of episode of The OC, so you be the judge

To the remaining/new crew:nNo more Initiative and mysterious bad guys and terrorist plots please - let's keep it character driven, and yeah, I hope the writers and producers watch a few Knots reruns for guidance.

vCash
    I think half the problem with Series 2 is the complete change of plot direction and style, and the other half is these excessive breaks. Which as it turns out seems to be because they hadn't finished filming the last few episodes. I am sad that Kelley is leaving as we will never find out what his original vision for the show outcome will be, but on the other hand I am hoping this means it will definitely be renewed now...???

I have been reading endless spoilers and speculations over the last few weeks (mainly on the website 'wetpaint' although I don't know how reliable it is) because I can't wait for the last 4 episodes.

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast