Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    Maybe the initiative knows who Emily is and is leading Daniel to find out about the money.
    That was my thought too. The lucrative secret? Emily. She might be willing to pay a lot to keep that from Conrad and Victoria. If the initiative knows though, they must know that she's trying to expose them? Emily and Nolan were talking at the start of the season. We know they (E and N) know that the Initiative is coming after her...maybe this is part of it?

Don't trust him. And he's creepy and weak.

Yeah, it seems idiotic for him to get jealous. He and Emily did the "break up" scene in the restaurant, with the plan for Daniel to want her back. Did Aiden think Emily would not wind up kissing Daniel? Doesn't make much sense.
    I don't think he's really jealous. I think it's just the promo. That line we saw...is probably it. Often promos really focus on something that has nothing to do with the greater plot. Aiden isn't being straight with her either, with the whole sister thing.

Loved the empowered wife hitting out at her abusive husband. That was nice.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I think Aiden will betray Emily for his sister. Again.

I think he's hot and a triangle between he, Dannyboy and Emily is waaaaaaay hotter than the one with Jack as the 3rd leg.

I love Victoria. She and Conrad are the reason I watch. Well, and Emily. And Nolan. All the others are just background players.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    I think Aiden will betray Emily for his sister. Again.

I think he's hot and a triangle between he, Dannyboy and Emily is waaaaaaay hotter than the one with Jack as the 3rd leg.

I love Victoria. She and Conrad are the reason I watch. Well, and Emily. And Nolan. All the others are just background players.
    I'm a little disappointed that Nolan is getting less air time this year. I LOVE the dynamic between he and Emily. But, this year it comes across as caricature and forced. I wish they'd let the relationship between Nolan and Emily go back to the way it was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    I'm a little disappointed that Nolan is getting less air time this year.
    I agree. I hope that we get a more involved storyline this round to make up for the lack of Nolan time.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I really do think that the writers and show creator have taken the criticisms of season two to heart and that the rest of this season is going to focus more on the things we all want to see and get the convoluted stories straightened out. They took a big step towards that in last night's episode and I'm hopeful that this continues in the coming weeks too.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Nolan 4eva!

Conrad in those shorts meeting Daniel for lunch - hilarious!
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Thoroughly enjoyed that - back to basics Revenge, only with the stellar writing (especially for Nolan and Conrad) of well developed show. Much more fulfilling than Downton Abbey, which I have to say disappointed, and I'm really disappointed that I was disappointed. Next week I'm watching Revenge and recording DA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    It was nice to see one of the old-school take-downs. But I'm still a bit muddled on the larger mythology that unfolding. Initiative lady encouraged Danny to have Nolan hack Grayson Global just so GG hackers can route themselves into NorCorp files? I'm fuzzy on that part.
    I think they are working toward making Daniel their puppet. They already got him into position, but if they just laid it out in the open, he'd still have time to run or do something stupid, like do the right thing Instead, they want him in deep so that by the time he realizes that he's working for a terrorist organization, his hands are so dirty that he can't escape.

As for Aiden, if they've been tracking him long enough to have snatched his sister (from her original kidnappers I assume) for future use, then they have to know exactly who Emily really is. And if that's the case, it makes zero sense that they'd let her live, because the closer she gets to clearing her father's name, the closer she gets to taking them down. Hopefully this is not a giant plot hole, but something that will make sense later

Best character right now for me is Conrad. They are writing him beautifully, and the actor is playing it with relish. His lazy swagger as he entered the restaurant in his casual clothes, greeted the bartender and totally owned it was hysterical! Ditto Nolan - every delicious line delivered so perfectly - I actually rewound a couple of times as it was so good! Also, who's styling him? He dresses so well - maybe not what your average guy would wear, but certainly what a very successful tech geek would to fit perfectly into the Hamptons world. Funny that just this weekend the NY Times ran an article about the "style crisis" in Silicon Valley (see Zuckerberg's hoodies) - they all need a Nolan makeover!

Other great line was of course Victoria, having lemonade on her royal balcony as Emily commented on the view of her house, and she said "oh I never noticed."

And agree with those who loved the judge's wife. You could see where that was going at the dinner table, and I think her scenes with Emily were spot on, and really said a lot about Emily's character. We've seen her be stone cold hearted, even with the few she cares about at times, but this reminded us that there are a lot of emotions in there, and the ability to have empathy. I'd love to see more of the judge's wife too - sounds like she could play a big role in clearing David Clarke.

Do I even need to comment on the Gullible Brothers? I know they've tried to make Jack the hero of this saga, but he's coming off as the biggest loser in the history of nighttime soaps. Every, single, time he says "I'll take care of it" the whole thing ends in disaster. And I'm reminded that that damn boat is going to sink with someone in it, with no doubt the same gun - is it really going to be as boring as the older Mean Brother? Waste Of Air Time.

vCash
    What's happened to Nolan's romance with his finance lady? Padma was her name I think...

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    Nolan told Marco that he found someone else (Padma) - but she wasn't visible in this particular episode.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Nolan told Marco that he found someone else (Padma) - but she wasn't visible in this particular episode.
    At that moment, I almost thought he was talking about Emily. Shortly after there was the scene at her beachhouse where he seemed delighted to hear they had broken up, only to look crestfallen when he realized it was a ruse.

Resident Rude Brazilian
    vCash
    Don't know if this was posted

Season 1 bloopers
    Dá-lhe, Isadora!!
    Lead me not into temptation. I can find it, and eat it, all by myself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep View Post

Season 1 bloopers
    That was great! I especially loved Conrad carrying on that his daughter's wearing the wrong dress. He is hysterical!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep View Post

Season 1 bloopers
    OMG, how are we only seeing these bloopers for the first time now??! HILARIOUS! The one where Victoria is walking away and she trips is the one that cracked me up the most. They're all a hoot though! LOL
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    At that moment, I almost thought he was talking about Emily. Shortly after there was the scene at her beachhouse where he seemed delighted to hear they had broken up, only to look crestfallen when he realized it was a ruse.
    I think he just doesn't like or trust Aiden and resents how much time Emily spends on Aiden, and not with Nolan. I still don't feel a romantic connection there, but definitely a deep bond. Nolan is all kinds of awesome and I can't wait to see what he's plotting regarding Grayson Global...

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    Random thoughts:

Well I knew Padma had an agenda (the show is called Revenge after all), but I didn't know how it would manifest itself. I wish Nolan wasn't the one constantly being the dupe in these situations. Man, I hope he's really got something delicious up his sleeve. The only consolation in this episode was seeing him dressed up all ninja-style.

And as implausible and soapy a world this is, it's a stretch even by Revenge standards to think that Conrad would successfully run for public office. Talk about twisting the narrative in a pretzel to connect Conrad to the Porter's story arc. Maybe he can make me care what happens to them.

Amanda has upgraded from a lead pipe to a gun.

I'm assuming Initiative lady believes that Victoria is responsible for the attack. Hence the previews with Victoria in the cross-hairs. Of course we know that she'll be fine.

A million dollars for a bottle of wine? And it's a bottle of wine gone bad? If that's not a metaphor for Daniel's entire existence I don't know what is.

vCash
    Random thoughts:

Amanda has upgraded from a lead pipe to a gun.
    I love Amanda, but the gun thing was a little funny. She is not very calculating.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    A million dollars for a bottle of wine? And it's a bottle of wine gone bad? If that's not a metaphor for Daniel's entire existence I don't know what is.

vCash
    I didn't like last night's episode. The idea that Conrad would successfully run for office is ludicrous (although I always love a shot of him flexing his guns--hello, Conrad!). And if Amanda was gonna kill Stupid Brother (there are so many of them), why at the bar with hundreds of potential witnesses? And the Padma/Nolan/the Big Bang Theory lookalike may be the least sexy love triangle ever. Last season, I could've easily envisioned a Tyler/Nolan/Ashley storyline, why did the writers have Nolan stuck with these two losers? Come on, Revenge--get better!

Two things I did love--Emily when speaking with Victoria and Emily with Daniel eating Chinese takeout at his office. Her "Permission granted" line and her WTF expression when the Initiative called as soon as she mentioned Aidan and whatsherface...OMG, so funny. Great work there by Emily Van Camp.

vCash
    Ah Padma, you naughty girl. It makes sense - she was the one who alerted Daniel to Nolcorps founding, but what I can't work out is why she was in Nolcorp in the first place. The initiative MUST know who Emily really is and be keeping close tabs on her and her friends. It's the only explanation that makes any sense.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    Ah Padma, you naughty girl. It makes sense - she was the one who alerted Daniel to Nolcorps founding, but what I can't work out is why she was in Nolcorp in the first place. The initiative MUST know who Emily really is and be keeping close tabs on her and her friends. It's the only explanation that makes any sense.
    Well, they seem to be really interested in this "Carrion" project (some kind of über-spyware / financial hacking program I think). It's entirely possible they heard about it through some other otherwise innocent means (Marco? someone else we haven't met yet?), decided they wanted it, then planted Padma to get there. Emily could be just highly coincidental collateral damage in this particular plotline.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast