Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    Random thoughts:
    It's a bit difficult to believe that files were left behind when the psych hospital was abruptly closed. Apparently anyone can just walk in and investigate.
    Funny - the first thing that crossed my mind was Emily lifting up the 20 year old sheet on the bed. They should have cracked in her hands. And where was the dust and cobwebs? It looked like someone had just gotten out of the bed.

Yeah, things are always so convenient to find on shows like this. But I loved the episode. (Also the one the week before reminding everyone of what happened in the first season. Nolan's narration made me laugh out loud. He sounded like he was reading a story to first graders. And then the snarky, clever comments.)

vCash
    Another season opening with a flash-forward to a dead body in the boat that we learned has been blown up. This time we only saw an arm, so no realy clues as to who it is, other than male.
    Unless I'm going mad, it was a male with a wedding ring?
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    Hmm, I didn't spot that, but could be. Not that that really rules anyone out. Either Jack or Daniel could be married by Labour Day. We don't know anything about Takeda's assistnt yet. Or, like last year, could be someone we haven't met yet ...

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    Saw a screen cap - there's a ring. At first I thought they might try to trick us into thinking it was a man - there was what appeared to be a suit cuff and a largish hand, and yet bloating could have caused that - but I guess it is in fact a man.

Could be anyone - Jack could be in line for a shotgun wedding, but there are any number of reasons someone might have a ring on who isn't even married, and of course it could be someone we haven't met yet.

Apparently the reveal will be in ep 14, so plenty of time for the writers to change their minds, like I'm sure they did last season to keep the spoilers at bay.

vCash
    Didn't anyone else notice the compass or pocket watch in/near the hand in the water? And then Jack was handling that same item, when he was in bed, on the boat.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Yeah that was pretty clear. Either it's a simple red herring - in an ep where Jack appears to be rather miserable and hanging out on his boat more - or it was simply a little touch for continuity.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Yeah that was pretty clear. Either it's a simple red herring - in an ep where Jack appears to be rather miserable and hanging out on his boat more - or it was simply a little touch for continuity.
    I didn't notice that bit. (I'm beginning to think I'm a terribly unobservant person. ) But that fact to me says that it's definitely not Jack and a deliberate misdirect. Plus the fact I don't really think they'd kill him off ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    Didn't anyone else notice the compass or pocket watch in/near the hand in the water? And then Jack was handling that same item, when he was in bed, on the boat.
    Yes, but given that it's Jack's boat, it's logical to assume that those things would be on the boat regardless of who the body belongs to. It's not even really a red herring IMO. If people didn't remember (or didn't watch Season 1), the mere sight of "Amanda" on the boat would not have indicated that it was Jack's boat. So I think the compass and picture were for casual/new viewers.

vCash
    I dunno, as soon as I saw the body my first thought was, "Oh, okay, so faux-Amanda finally dies." I mean, she's the only other character that wears flannel regularly and I doubt they're killing Jack, and then she's finally, you know, dead. And gone. And they don't have to deal with her character anymore

vCash
    I think it is faux-Amanda dead, she's the only major character who's not on the Season 2 cast promo photo... her and Lydia

vCash
    I hope it's her, she's of no use to the plot anymore.
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    I'm guessing it is someone we haven't met yet. Aren't some people from Conrad and Victoria's past supposed to show up this season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    I didn't notice that bit. (I'm beginning to think I'm a terribly unobservant person. ) But that fact to me says that it's definitely not Jack and a deliberate misdirect. Plus the fact I don't really think they'd kill him off ...
    I agree. I was just responding to other's posts that there were no clues. This was a clue, but probably one to mislead.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    This show is just genius. I still laugh when I remember how many of us were wondering how a show like this could possibly last more than 1 season. I love the fact that it appears Emily is going from the hunter to the hunted. Thank goodness they went ahead and revealed that Victoria was alive. We all knew she wasn't dead so it would have been a waste of time to drag that out.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan1 View Post
    Funny - the first thing that crossed my mind was Emily lifting up the 20 year old sheet on the bed. They should have cracked in her hands. And where was the dust and cobwebs? It looked like someone had just gotten out of the bed.

Yeah, things are always so convenient to find on shows like this. But I loved the episode. (Also the one the week before reminding everyone of what happened in the first season. Nolan's narration made me laugh out loud. He sounded like he was reading a story to first graders. And then the snarky, clever comments.)
    Finally got a chance to watch the premier. So happy this show is back!

There were cobwebs on the wrist restraint... she had to brush them away to see the infinity marking, but there wasnt nearly enough dust on that sheet. should have been like an inch thick!

As for Lydia and the others on the plane, do we know they're dead? couldnt it be that the feds knew the plane was rigged, so they got everyone off, and they're all hiding separately? Vicky, not knowing WHM (that does mean White Haired Man, right?) was the saboteur, contacted him about staying in touch with the Charlotte.
    Erm.... I got nothin'

vCash
    I wonder how long this show can go on without someone else working out who Emily really is? I mean, how are they going to explain it if/when she finds her mother?

Daniel and Ashley have no chemistry and clearly aren't meant to last. I feel bad for Daniel though - he clearly still loves Emily, and she's still got a soft spot for him even though she loves Jack.

I'd love to see her come clean with Daniel. And with Charlotte. And Victoria, in fact. I'd love to see the shock on Vicky's face!

vCash
    I'm hoping the body belongs to Conrad. Or Speedy.
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    I'm curious how the WHM is going to play this. He knows Emily is Amanda because she told him. But she likely told him because she planned on killing him. But then she backed off killing him. So if he isn't planning on telling the Graysons, then just what is he going to do with that info?

vCash
    I'm curious how the WHM is going to play this. He knows Emily is Amanda because she told him. But she likely told him because she planned on killing him. But then she backed off killing him. So if he isn't planning on telling the Graysons, then just what is he going to do with that info?
    I wondered about that too. Didn't he say something about them being on the same side? She could have killed him and didn't...maybe he feels he owes her one?

He probably knows about clam cam already

Tranquillo
    vCash
    After a Revenge marathon this weekend, I'm caught up with last season. I'm almost current!
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast