Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    WHOA, didn't see that coming so soon!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I love this show.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    That was a really good season premier!
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Oh, tonight was delicious. I'm wondering what happened to the boat.

Emily and Nolan as roommates! Yay! And I loved how Nolan was sniffing Jack!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    That was awesome!! They got me hooked all over again. Love this show!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Awesome!

I missed something though. How much time passed between the plane crash and the "memorial day memorial " for Victoria?

More later

vCash
    I love Nolan/Emily interaction
    Victoria back full on next week; you can't keep a good bitch down !

vCash
    Random thoughts:

I assume that Takeda was re-cast. I'm curious about the younger guy and his investment in Emily's quest. He seemed like he had an emotional attachment to her.

Another season opening with a flash-forward to a dead body in the boat that we learned has been blown up. This time we only saw an arm, so no realy clues as to who it is, other than male.

Loved seeing buff Nolan. So happy he and Emily will be under the same roof (for now).

Declan is still there

Glad they didn't drag out the reveal of Queen Victoria being alive. I need my weekly bitch fix.

"Clam Cam" - love it!

Conrad saying to Daniel "Are you sure?" when Daniel said at least Ashley hasn't cheated on him. I hope he's not talking about personal liasons with Ashley.

Amanda's staring out while in bed - she's freaking because she knows the baby isn't Jack's? Will she bolt?

WHM - He obviously hasn't told Victoria that Emily is Amanda Clark. Wonder what his game is in this.

Emily to Vickie: "I'm glad you're alive" (Subtext: "Because I intend to be the one to bring you down you Botox Bitch!")

It's a bit difficult to believe that files were left behind when the psych hospital was abruptly closed. Apparently anyone can just walk in and investigate.
    Last edited by Bostonfan; 10-01-2012 at 12:54 PM.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    I assume that Takeda was re-cast. I'm curious about the younger guy and his investment in Emily's quest. He seemed like he had an emotional attachment to her.
    According to IMDB, it's the same character. Confusing as he looks quite different. The previous actor is apparently a huge star in Japan, so maybe they couldn't get him or he's too pricey; my bet is the sidekick will be the focus of that relationship going forward.

Loved seeing buff Nolan. So happy he and Emily will be under the same roof (for now).
    Goodness gracious, Gabriel Mann has been working out in the off season!

But what's with getting rid of the house? Plot device to get him closer to Emily, budget cutbacks, or will we see a new character move into Casa Nolan?

Conrad saying to Daniel "Are you sure?" when Daniel said at least Ashley hasn't cheated on him. I hope he's not talking about personal liasons with Ashley.
    I'm vague on this, but didn't Ashley basically throw herself at Conrad at one point, and he turned her down? Might be what he was referring to with Daniel, knowing what she's willing to do to get ahead.

Also, did I miss something? Did Ashley and Daniel hook up last season? Emily seemed surprised.

It's a bit difficult to believe that files were left behind when the psych hospital was abruptly closed. Apparently anyone can just walk in and investigate.
    Indeed. But this is the show that brought us the World's Oldest Dog, so I guess it's one of those things where they figured the plot was more important than authenticity.

Another question: does Charlotte know David Clarke is her father, or just that Conrad isn't? If so, has she reached out to Fauxmanda as her supposed half sister? It's odd that she's suddenly so trusting of Emily, but not her own beloved brother - did I miss something?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post

Another season opening with a flash-forward to a dead body in the boat that we learned has been blown up. This time we only saw an arm, so no realy clues as to who it is, other than male.
    And a compas or watch, which they later showed Jack holding when he woke up on the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Another question: does Charlotte know David Clarke is her father, or just that Conrad isn't? If so, has she reached out to Fauxmanda as her supposed half sister? It's odd that she's suddenly so trusting of Emily, but not her own beloved brother - did I miss something?
    Yes, she knows its Clarke.

vCash
    Charlotte is aware that David Clarke is her biological father. At the time she found out, Fauxmanda was gone, so she had no way to reach out to her even if she wanted to.

And while we saw a glimmer of Ashley letting Daniel cry on her shoulder when last season ended, Emily was unaware of it because she went abroad to re-focus.

vCash
    According to IMDB, it's the same character. Confusing as he looks quite different. The previous actor is apparently a huge star in Japan, so maybe they couldn't get him or he's too pricey; my bet is the sidekick will be the focus of that relationship going forward.
    The original actor was unavailable this season so the part was recast.

Also, did I miss something? Did Ashley and Daniel hook up last season? Emily seemed surprised.
    On the season finale there was a scene where Ashley said something about being sorry that she had told Daniel about Emanda and Jack kissing. He responded that he was glad to know now rather than after the wedding. She told him that she always had his back. Then he poured them drinks and they stared at each other over the glasses.

I'm guessing the time line is that Emanda left for Japan right after the finale so she wasn't aware or even concerned with who Daniel was hooking up with at the time.

Indeed. But this is the show that brought us the World's Oldest Dog, so I guess it's one of those things where they figured the plot was more important than authenticity.

Charlotte knows that David's her father. Remember the scene last season where Emanda and Char were looking at the photos (that's where Emanda first learned of the white haired man). So my take on it is that in her moment of desperation - being dragged back to rehab - Char had four choices of people to confide in:

1. Conrad - The man had already rejected her once when he found out her paternity. Not to mention she could see he was believing the therapist.

2. Daniel - Better than Conrad, but the man was in a drunken stupor by then.

3. Ashley - As far as Char is concerned, Ashley is the hired help. She has been in rehab for the entirety of Ashley and Daniel's relationship. So she doesn't really know her except to say that Ashley is trying to take on the role as the new Victoria.

4. Emanda - While she doesn't know that Emanda is her half sister, she does know that she has been kind to her and even came to the art auction at her request. Though tentative, the two appear to have some connection and understanding.

vCash
    Although this has nothing to do with the overall narrative of the story, I get a wicked sense of glee imagining Ashley's reaction to the news of Queen Victoria being alive. I'm sure Victoria will have a few choice words for her. Ashley better get Victoria's chair back in it's spot

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Indeed, I'm hoping for a Dramatik Moment when Victoria suddenly appears at the top of the staircase looking viciously radiant, and throwing one and all into complete chaos.

Also, can't recall the exact conversation with WHM, but is it possible that Victoria *thinks* she's under government protection while they rebuild the case? WHM was the guy who sabotaged the plane, so he wanted all the evidence destroyed (along with poor Lydia), no? But what if he's the one that grabbed Victoria at the bottom of the steps - because why would the feds have kept her off that plane? Meanwhile it's another diabolical plot by WHM, who was working for Conrad but apparently is not now? Or does Conrad know she's alive, and is using this time to get a few things done around the house, including nabbing the kids' trust funds??

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Also, can't recall the exact conversation with WHM, but is it possible that Victoria *thinks* she's under government protection while they rebuild the case? WHM was the guy who sabotaged the plane, so he wanted all the evidence destroyed (along with poor Lydia), no? But what if he's the one that grabbed Victoria at the bottom of the steps - because why would the feds have kept her off that plane? Meanwhile it's another diabolical plot by WHM, who was working for Conrad but apparently is not now? Or does Conrad know she's alive, and is using this time to get a few things done around the house, including nabbing the kids' trust funds??
    Yes, I'm just assuming that WHM is simply using Victoria and telling her she's under federal protection. No matter what I might think of certain branches of the US federal government , I think there's zero chance that they'd save Victoria but then allow the plane to be blown up with Lydia, the pilot, and who knows how many federal agents on board. Unless the whole explosion was a hoax and a ruse, but I don't think that either.

But I don't think Conrad -- or Daniel -- know anything about Victoria's continued existance. And, as far as I can recall, WHM never worked "for" Conrad, it was Conrad and his company who were working for WHM and whatever sekret society he represents.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    Yes, I'm just assuming that WHM is simply using Victoria and telling her she's under federal protection. No matter what I might think of certain branches of the US federal government , I think there's zero chance that they'd save Victoria but then allow the plane to be blown up with Lydia, the pilot, and who knows how many federal agents on board. Unless the whole explosion was a hoax and a ruse, but I don't think that either.
    Exactly. The only feasible thing is that Victoria was taking off, the plane went down thanks to WHM, and the feds somehow connected with Victoria and brought her back in - it's a stretch, because if did change her mind and was heading to Switzerland, then the feds would have had to convince her in a hurry to stay on board.

The more I think about it, the more things point to WHM nabbing Victoria for his own purposes and using the witness protection ruse to keep her on board.

But I don't think Conrad -- or Daniel -- know anything about Victoria's continued existance. And, as far as I can recall, WHM never worked "for" Conrad, it was Conrad and his company who were working for WHM and whatever sekret society he represents.
    Well certainly no one would tell dumbass Daniel

I read one interview where the producers said this season would bring things back to the central characters in the Hamptons, and away from plot lines involving international intrigue, terrorists etc (which is a good thing IMO - things can get crazy really fast otherwise), so maybe this is still going to come back to Conrad.

Also, I'll tag this but it's not really a spoiler - just speculation on my part based on some characters appearing/not appearing in the next few eps:

Spoiler

vCash
    Oh, Takeda was played by a new actor? I thought this character was Takeda's assistant or something. A bit confusing.

So, when id Victoria know about WHM planting a bomb on the plane? Did she just let Lydia die? Poor stupid Lydia.

vCash
    Revenge is back and how!!!! Life is back to normal :-)

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post

So, when id Victoria know about WHM planting a bomb on the plane? Did she just let Lydia die? Poor stupid Lydia.
    My bet is she doesn't know it was him.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    ^ I agree, Victoria has no idea who she's dealing with.

However this plays out, please let Lydia be actually dead. Her character failed to add anything to the story after Emily completed her first revenge against her.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast