Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash

Revenge - Season 2

Starting new thread. Let the speculation continue...

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    Hey lurkers and newbies - check out the 9 Reasons to (Re) Watch Revenge

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/emma-g...b_1540716.html

My favorite reason listed: Victoria's Death Stare

Tranquillo
    vCash
    I know I've been watching the show too intently when this article about potential Olympic sailor, Amanda Clark, makes me think of the show.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    I honestly don't know if I can make it to September. And even if I do - I certainly can't wait till May 2013 to find out what happens at the end! I watched the 1st season in less than a week.

“What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    I know I've been watching the show too intently when this article about potential Olympic sailor, Amanda Clark, makes me think of the show.
    Too bad she's not a competitor in, say, shooting. Or Taekwondo.

vCash
    We just had the season finale. I was actually rather annoyed by the last episode. But the ending was great. I love Victoria Grayson, absolutely my favourite character. I'd love more stuff about who she was before Conrad.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    I love this casting!!!! (See SWF, if you haven't )

http://www.deadline.com/2012/07/jenn...medium=twitter

vCash
    OMG OMG I love it. One of my favourite actresses. I love her in Flesh + Blood (one of my favourite films). I've never understood why she didn't become huge either as a big movie star on numerous works that would get Oscar nominees.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Great casting choice! I can't wait for the new season to begin!

BTW-If you follow Twitter at all, the Revenge writers actually have a Twitter feed and will be sharing stories and such from the show throughout the season. I think their handle is @RevengeWriters.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Agree, great casting choice. I didn't think of her, but I'm glad the PTB did! She is an outstanding actress, first time I saw her was in The Hitcher - scary movie! She is so quirky and plays bad so well! Can't wait!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I FINALLY caught up on the last 5 eps and read the old thread, and naturally I have comments:

Found the sudden intense loyalty of Daniel to his father to be implausible. If there was lead up to that, I missed it, and there's no way he's got some sekret agenda because he's not that smart.

I too wondered about all the focus on Jack's old girlfriend and was waiting for some detail to connect her. She had to have been there for a reason, so I expect to see her next season (with a handy "previously on Revenge" reminder).

Poor Sammy's death was but IMO very well done. When he went missing, my stomach was in knots that the powers of eville had him and it would get ugly - but instead he died a quiet death with his best loved humans in his old home. There's been so much uproar about his age that I guess they had to do it, and it was a great way to bring Jack and Emily together.

Agree with those who don't want this to be all about some big konspiracy organization. I hope that plotline dies soon enough and we can refocus on the characters and all the nasty things they've done to each other.

Also agree that WHM's crack about her mother was a crack about her father.

On the edge of my seat all day when everyone was heading toward or telling people they were getting on that plane. You knew WHM (and possibly Conrad) had plenty of time to take action.

Fully believe that Victoria didn't give Daniel the whole kit. In fact, I'm pretty sure that between the shot behind the painting and when she hands it over it changes - I think the money was missing for starters. Victoria is way too smart to get something that important and then just give it away - note that she was listening at the door when Daniel called his father about it, as though that is exactly what she wanted to happen. Probably just trying to make sure she get make her getaway ...

... because a getaway is I'm sure what she was planning. Note that she had cashed out her shares of Grayson - one might think simply in advance of the company going down, but also perhaps stashing it in Switzerland for later use. Wouldn't be surprised if she financed artist boyfriend's "disappearance" either, because I thought he went for that too quickly. Her tears in the loft might have been for other reasons.

Love also how she went straight to the painting to get the evidence - she knows how Conrad thinks, and can outplay him.

And there's no way she's dead! She's the star of the show (top billing ahead of Emily Van Camp), and if it was about contract demands or something that surely would have come out in the press.

I think she's either off to Switzerland while the SEC noses around, or has cut a deal with WHM (who may very well be a double agent of some kind) and I find it significant that it's her on the tape talking about Amanda's mother. All this time she's played sidekick to Conrad's nasty, but maybe we are about to find out that she's been up to more than social climbing the whole time.

LOVE THIS SHOW!!

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Season two will begin September 30 and, as with season one, start with a flash-forward to the end of the summer. Mike Kelley reveals some details here, interesting and not very spoilerish:

http://www.deadline.com/2012/07/reve...medium=twitter

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Kelley also spoke of his intention not to play with audience loyalties on Revenge. He recalled watching Knots Landing and Melrose Place as a young man and hopes to engender a similar vibe on his series going forward.

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    Ditto. My fear was it was going to go into some deep mythology. Glad to see they're not going there.

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    Bumping for tonight's Season 2 premiere. So excited!

vCash
    Already set for DVRing. My son is playing hockey tonight at 9:15 !

vCash
    Here we go!
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I am SOOO happy I got home from my church event in time to watch this show! I'm totally exhausted and barely coherent from a very long day overall but I am beyond stoked to see what else Emily has up her sleeve. WOOT!!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    My DVRs are going to get well used on Sunday nights. Watch TAR: DVR Once Upon a Time. Watch Revenge: DVR Dexter. Watch 666 Park Place, DVR Homeland.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast