Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    WOW, Dumais and Colwill make the team but Ipsen misses the team by one of the smallest margins I've ever seen in diving. Crazy competition!
    Last edited by HeatherC; 06-24-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Chris Colwill wins trials, Troy Dumais 2nd, Kristian Ipsen misses an individual spot by just over a point. I was hoping he would make it since Dumais has had so many opportunities in the past, but Ipsen will be up there for years to come. He's going for Synchro and has a good shot at a medal there, so at least he's going to London.

Happy for Colwill, who's extended his career one more competition (Plus he's super )

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Holy Cow did those guys put on one hell of a show!! Talk about stepping up and performing. Those final three dives were all spectaular!!

And now I have to miss the rest of it as coverage of The Queen's Plate is about to start on the CBC. So many things to watch today and only so many TV's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12