• Patrick Chan

2 1.24%
  • Surya Bonaly

6 3.73%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky166 View Post
    Baiul, Cohen, Ilyinkh, and now potentially Wagner. Love
    As much as it's a "bad attitude" i kind of love Wagners reactions to her competitors skates.

vCash
    As far as I'm concerned, the #1 diva in skating will always be Sonja Henie.

vCash
    Pasha is a diva with huge accomplishments to back it up, Weir is one without real accomplisments. I voted for Weir.

vCash
    Bonaly was a diva... I dont see Nancy as a diva, i just see her more as a bitch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaana View Post
    Pasha is a diva with huge accomplishments to back it up, Weir is one without real accomplisments. I voted for Weir.
    i agree. i just wish johnny would back up his diva-ness with big accomplishments. at least, when some casual figureskating fans would look at men's skating and see weir, they can understand or accept his flamboyance more, and not just because he's gay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eurodance2001 View Post
    I did vote for Moir though.. He could be a little byotch!
    i believe a fan called him el divo somewhere, especially after his "piss-off" comments for the GP judging.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateBlades17 View Post
    From the things I've heard about her, I'd have to say Sonja Henie. There are a lot of worthy choices on the poll though!
    What have you heard about her other than the stuff mentioned here in this thread?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyWarhol View Post
    As much as it's a "bad attitude" i kind of love Wagners reactions to her competitors skates.
    Any videos of Wagner's reactions? I don't really watch much of her, so I never really saw her act like a diva.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyWarhol View Post
    It's not a bad attitude, she's just really confident and has the bitchface down pat. Plus her being a hot california girl makes her whole "diva" image come off that much more convincingly.

vCash
    Pasha is a true diva. Weir is a drama queen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    Any videos of Wagner's reactions? I don't really watch much of her, so I never really saw her act like a diva.
    There was a video of her at 2010 US Nationals, I believe after Sasha Cohen's (disastrous) free skate (I believe it is in the video of Sasha's FS), the camera panned to Ashley in the back waiting where she kind of jumped up and down, looked really happy, and she appears to say "Only one more girl has to f*** up, and then it's me going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...XaestCg#t=455s

It's not really that bad though..I would be excited if I was 1st and there were 2 more skaters to go...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by burntBREAD View Post
    There was a video of her at 2010 US Nationals, I believe after Sasha Cohen's (disastrous) free skate (I believe it is in the video of Sasha's FS), the camera panned to Ashley in the back waiting where she kind of jumped up and down, looked really happy, and she appears to say "Only one more girl has to f*** up, and then it's me going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...XaestCg#t=455s

It's not really that bad though..I would be excited if I was 1st and there were 2 more skaters to go...
    Oh how I miss Sasha and how I was still amazed at her trying out in 2010 Nationals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    What have you heard about her other than the stuff mentioned here in this thread?
    I've heard various things mentioned on tv documentaries and things of her having a difficult personality and acting like a diva.

On a ESPN special called Road to Glory or something like that, there was a mention of her being angry and ripping up a score card or something because she didn't think she was scored ahead enough. I don't remeber the exact words they used to describe this.

On the 1994 Olympic coverage, after the Olympics aired (maybe on late night, I'm not sure) there was a fluff/documentary piece done on Sonja Henie where they spoke of her being quite difficult and having a strong personality or something like that. I have it recorded, but haven't watched it for a while (Sonja Henie didn't really interest me too much at the time). They interviewed a man who knew her and said some things about her personality and of her being a diva. If I have time, I'll watch it again and describe it with a better memory of it.*

vCash
    I read some books on Henie that stated she was addicted to men and when her mother died, the first words that came out of Sonya's mouth, was "take off her rings". Then there's the whole Hitler thing. She was also addicted to fur.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post
    I read some books on Henie that stated she was addicted to men and when her mother died, the first words that came out of Sonya's mouth, was "take off her rings". Then there's the whole Hitler thing. She was also addicted to fur.
    Yes, exactly along the lines of what I was referring to. And yes, I heard she was with LOTS of men.

vCash
    I voted for Henie, too. In addition to the bio her brother wrote, I've read dozens of books on Old Hollywood and almost nobody had anything positive to say about her.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    Unless you're talking about diva in a good way, I don't think Navka is one. She always seems very nice and gracious and I've never heard anything Diva-like about her. Unless you just mean the headband and lots of make-up, which I loved by the way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateBlades17 View Post
    Unless you're talking about diva in a good way, I don't think Navka is one. She always seems very nice and gracious and I've never heard anything Diva-like about her. Unless you just mean the headband and lots of make-up, which I loved by the way.
    Agree with this
    She was a diva in a positive way in that she was very glamorous.

vCash
    I voted for Moir, but my first thought went to Skary Babs!
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast