Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    I missed Jason's practice group yesterday but I saw Josh's and took some photos.
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

vCash
    Your photos are so great!

I love the one of Josh's finish pose...with Lukas applauding him in the foreground

vCash
    87.47 for Jason's short!! He's currently in second behind Richard Dornbush's 92.04 with three groups left to go... Woohoo!!

vCash
    And 78.37 for Josh and 5th place - took out the quad and landed 3A, 3Lz-3T, and 3F. But he skated with more fire and flair than I've seen in a while - it was the little details that made it more tango than it has been all season!

Jason, as always, was perfect.

Now, for the moment we've all been waiting for...Riverdance vs Schindler's List, and oh, it's gonna be great!

vCash
    Imagine if Jeremy, Jason, Josh make the US Olympic team! It could be called the 'J' team.

vCash
    Er...they can't. Two spots, remember?

Of course, if I had to choose two of those three, it'd be Josh and Jason, every time. Oh, could you imagine their excitement if they ended up going to the Olympics together?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    Er...they can't. Two spots, remember?

Of course, if I had to choose two of those three, it'd be Josh and Jason, every time. Oh, could you imagine their excitement if they ended up going to the Olympics together?!
    Oh no! I completely forgot about that! I think my choice would be Jeremy and Jason.

Here! Now I have jinxed both of them.

vCash
    As an aside, not only did Josh applaud Jeremy and his score, but he also wished Max good luck on the way off.

vCash
    http://web.icenetwork.com/video/v31296625

Jason did this great interview with Michael Buckley... It ends with the two of them singing Part of Your World (plus I got my question asked!)

with my Sestra Helena plotting how to ravish Hot Paul and delicious Cal
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bronwynsings View Post

Jason did this great interview with Michael Buckley... It ends with the two of them singing Part of Your World (plus I got my question asked!)
    LOL!!! This segment made me fall in love with Jason even more. He is so adorably cute and sweet and humble and funny and I can relate to not being able to whistle . . . I was beginning to think I was the only one in existence who can't do that. #ponytail power! GO JASON!!!

vCash
    After last night's sp, which was exceptional thanks to all the men who skated, I have to say Jason takes my breath away when he skates! The judges know
    he is well prepared, confident, consistent, not to mention a crowd pleaser and the best moves in skating (imo). What's not to like? Jason must have ups and downs
    but do we hear about the drama? No. He is such a role model for the whole world of figure skating. His edges are superb. He is the cake and the frosting with
    the sprinkles! I can't imagine how proud Kori and Rohene must be right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bronwynsings View Post

vCash
    Just a little report . . . I saw Jason in the concourse tonight at Nationals and worked up the nerve to say hi to him. I wished him luck for tomorrow and told him how much I liked his skating. He was incredibly sweet, nice, and gracious, and seemed genuinely pleased to talk with me and other fans!! Love him!

I'm not going to get into specifics, but it's certainly frozen over.
    vCash
    http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2014/...st-happy-fella

And if he doesn't qualify for Sochi, that's OK, too. There are other possibilities, other dreams, like the 2014 World Junior Figure Skating Championships, to be held in Sofia, Bulgaria, in March. It's all good.

"It is my last year (of junior eligibility), and I would love to make the most of it and win that junior title," Brown said. "I've gotten the bronze and silver, so there's still more to do on the junior circuit. I would also love to go to Four Continents, or maybe even Four Continents and junior worlds, if not the Olympics."

vCash
    I hope it's Jeremy and Jason - both amazing skaters. I was so happy to see Jeremy finally skate to his potential in the short. Max -- meh -- his skating is boring & his costuming (ugh)

vCash
    This is not the thread for me to rant about Abbott-fans constantly taking pot-shots at Max just because Max doesn't skate like Abbott.

Josh apparently landed a quad in final practice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Wonderful, electrifying long by Jason Brown! He blew the roof off the building! I am officially a fan!!!!!!!

vCash
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for Jason!

vCash
    Fantastic by Jason. Just super. You cannot help but love his skating and his charm on the ice.

with my Sestra Helena plotting how to ravish Hot Paul and delicious Cal
    vCash
    I'm not sure why there has to be a later announcement for the men's Olympic spots. Abbott and Brown obviously earned it and inconsistent Aaron clearly has not had the international season that he and his fans had envisioned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    I'm not sure why there has to be a later announcement for the men's Olympic spots. Abbott and Brown obviously earned it and inconsistent Aaron clearly has not had the international season that he and his fans had envisioned.
    If they dare to try and screw Jason like Mirai, watch out!

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast